Being a GM for a day, what would you do?!

General Discussion
01/20/2017 10:11 AMPosted by Junknthtrunk
I would make Nomi killable.

I vote for you for that:)
i already am a guild master...or did you mean a GM car or truck? If it is that then I would spend all day refusing to start for anyone who turned the key.
Summon Kazzak into Stormwind.
01/20/2017 11:02 AMPosted by Dreadfury
Summon Kazzak into Stormwind.

Better: the Fel Reaver, and make it Level 120.
01/20/2017 09:38 AMPosted by Cholie
Without breaking the rules what would you do?

Awww you took away all of the fun right there :(

01/20/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Deathchix
gms can't really do much.

They should be able to though. After all they are the "Game Masters".

WOW and other mmorpgs could learn a lot about running a rpg from table top rpgs GMs.

If I was GM for a day I would make dynamic real time events go on in the world to make Azeroth feel more alive. WOW is too static for an mmorpg.
I'd reset player emissary progress after two completions and increase the legendary drop chance from emissary chests to 100%, then laugh while players struggle to get their legendaries.
Well being a giant moth I would find the worlds largest closet to start messing with old cloths.
1) wonder what the heck I'm doing in the US as they only work from California or from Texas
2) see the support tools used in Blizzard's ticketing system.
3) immediately run out of the building screaming as dealing with the morons that put in tickets in for this game would be way too much.
4) buy a plane ticket home
5) go back to supporting Canadian computer users and be happy to never do that again.
01/20/2017 09:38 AMPosted by Cholie
Without breaking the rules what would you do? Who would you spy on?

What actions would you take if you spot harassment, cheating, TOS, ect?

I'm curious to know what people can come up with, you can be as creative as you want with your time, maybe look at that world first kill of an epic organized raid and screen shot yourself in there as a contribute? lol?!

If I could punish those breaking the rules I'd have an unusual way of handling it.

Anyone caught harassing players would be gimped. Anything they say would be something nice no matter what they try to type. Or it may be something embarrassing like, "I like wearing diapers!"

Cheaters would be thrown into a small room with other cheaters to cheat all they want without progressing.
I would go to the refrigerator and I would eat Holinka's lunch. The I would put the empty bag back in the refrigerator.

/quack
go to stormhiem and watch and ban fly hackers.
Port into a mythic raid while they are on a boss, kill a couple of healers and port out. I'd probably do this for a few hours before doing any actual work.
I would spawn all sorts of bosses in weird places... but first edit their loot tables so they drop really random things.
01/20/2017 10:18 AMPosted by Seelann
Give out year long suspensions to everyone that uses anal, thunderfury, any type of politics, harambe, and any other stupid meme in trade and all other chat channels.

This made me LOL so hard!!! Good one, specially the Anal part...!! Because all these take place in chat on a regular basis.
01/20/2017 11:21 AMPosted by Somalion
1) wonder what the heck I'm doing in the US as they only work from California or from Texas
2) see the support tools used in Blizzard's ticketing system.
3) immediately run out of the building screaming as dealing with the morons that put in tickets in for this game would be way too much.
4) buy a plane ticket home
5) go back to supporting Canadian computer users and be happy to never do that again.

omg lol... :)
01/20/2017 11:25 AMPosted by Razorik
Anything they say would be something nice no matter what they try to type. Or it may be something embarrassing like, "I like wearing diapers!"

That's not embarrassing.

/quack
I would open my first ticket of the day, sigh, and wonder what the hell i'm doing with my life as I tell the ticket poster that i can not give them a free character boost to lvl 110 because "Hunters are completely trash now"

I would then move onto my second ticket and explain that I can't give somebody a free AP boost to lvl 54 because "grinds are not fun"

My last ticket before I fully dismiss my remaining tickets for the day and step off of my post would be explaining to a feral druid that I can't simply give him the achievement for cutting edge Gul'dan because "feral druids don't even get invited to raids anymore"

I would then spend the next 23 hours and 55 minutes of my life wondering what could have been. I wake up the next day and feel liberated as I throw my computer in the dumpster and move on with my life.

Now that's the life.