Congratulations to the Horde

General Discussion
Hey, I actually like the zone. Good money to be made out there.
01/24/2017 01:46 PMPosted by Adamsmith
That beachfront property in Silithus is all yours for 1 year. Look at all that sand you get to play with. I'm so jealous of you right now.

Enjoy your desert you've earned it.

Oh yeah, it's so *mmm* sandy. Getting into all those *stretches and aahs* hard to reach places. Exactly what I needed *purrs*
I hate sand. It's course and rough, and it gets everywhere...
*Sneaks in with the Twilight cultists while the Horde and Alliance are bickering*
Well I did need a bigger cat littler box so be careful where you walk
I liked the event.

There were lots of groups forming for crest gathers and boss killings, some pvp battles, use of the old world, remembrance of a big event, and another reason to run old raids.

It also didn't seem very development heavy to me. There weren't any new environments or models (boss bugs looked familiar, no new rewards), just a few world quests and token counters.

I hope Blizzard expands on the micro-holidays announced.
You no touch beach alliance! This my beach! Stay away from my beach!
01/24/2017 06:28 PMPosted by Adamsmith
01/24/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Tixeon
I pretty much decided after less than 1 hour of mini event content that I will no longer bother. Whats the point? Feels like wasted effort on Blizzards part that could of been better spent in other areas.

Now don't you dare take this glorious victory away from the Horde. They won with determination, courage and pure willpower.

Sure when they faced off against the Legion and Gul'dan the 1st thing they do is run and go crying home to their mommy but you put them in a useless desert for them to take there's no stopping the force of the Horde.
So be a good sport and congratulate them.
well now we have it, feeling the tan already my dude ;)
11/13/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Farlights
01/24/2017 06:28 PMPosted by Adamsmith

Now don't you dare take this glorious victory away from the Horde. They won with determination, courage and pure willpower.

Sure when they faced off against the Legion and Gul'dan the 1st thing they do is run and go crying home to their mommy but you put them in a useless desert for them to take there's no stopping the force of the Horde.
So be a good sport and congratulate them.
well now we have it, feeling the tan already my dude ;)

necroing something almost 2 years old lol
OP was jelly in 2017 that we had two large attractions: Garrosh "the BBQ'd rod" Hellscream in Nagrand and now the sword of a titan that is being tortured for all eternity by some half demon elf that keeps annoying him with "I AM MY SCARS!!!" in Silithus.