Something fun to do?

General Discussion
Long story short I have four characters at 110 and am not entirely interested in running current content (mythics, EN, etc).

Aside from gear and transmog farming, is there anything cool you would suggest for me to do? What do YOU do outside of current content? Toy collecting? Or something.
PvP
Battle pets
Farming old raids for mounts (got horridon recently!)
World PvP
Aaaaaand other games sometimes
Go invade a horde city. Thunder Bluff is used to that.
i been pvping and helping guildies, and world quests. almost on trait 35
I do pet battles a lot, they keep me entertained.

Capturing/finding, raising, and naming them feels fulfilling, gives you a really good sense of progression within that section of the game.
This could very easily not be of interest to you, I get that, but personally I'm leveling alt characters and level locking them at the expansions to gear them up as much as they can, cap the appropriate reps, etc. It's a fun little side distraction, to me anyway.
I just spanked Tiffany Nelson 8 times and I got alot of pet xp/tokens doing it.

Pet battle week is awesome!
Go buy that retro Nintendo and play Mike Tyson's punch out.
12/25/2016 11:39 PMPosted by Basanda
This could very easily not be of interest to you, I get that, but personally I'm leveling alt characters and level locking them at the expansions to gear them up as much as they can, cap the appropriate reps, etc. It's a fun little side distraction, to me anyway.

Well this sounds like an interesting idea. I started playing in WOD so that might give me a chance to fully experience the other expansions (or at least moreso). What levels do you exactly do?
Troll the forums...thats always fun
12/26/2016 02:00 AMPosted by Saelyria
Well this sounds like an interesting idea. I started playing in WOD so that might give me a chance to fully experience the other expansions (or at least moreso). What levels do you exactly do?

Plan is to actually just do them all. For actual exact levels, that would mean 70, 80, 85, 90, 100 for the endgame level of each xpack in a row. Currently working on an Arms Warrior in BC. Just got this one there, this is him.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Kartikeya/simple

He only just got to level 70 so he's not really heroic'd out, but I got him what's probably going to be the best pair of pants he can get at least. When he finishes I'm going to send him to Wrath, so on and so forth.
12/26/2016 03:44 AMPosted by Basanda
12/26/2016 02:00 AMPosted by Saelyria

Plan is to actually just do them all. For actual exact levels, that would mean 70, 80, 85, 90, 100 for the endgame level of each xpack in a row. Currently working on an Arms Warrior in BC. Just got this one there, this is him.

He only just got to level 70 so he's not really heroic'd out, but I got him what's probably going to be the best pair of pants he can get at least. When he finishes I'm going to send him to Wrath, so on and so forth.

I'm curious, how easily do you find people to run the group content with?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I'm curious, how easily do you find people to run the group content with?

Depends on the time of day and the expansion you're in.

They never gave BC dungeons a heroic LFG queue, so you're only doing those once each a day, but you can still queue for those specific dungeons via the dungeon finder to be match made into them. Wait to late in the day and the pickings will be slim and dungeon queues long, but I just do BC dailies while I wait. I always noticed a sharp drop off after about 2:00-3:00 AM CST, but they can still happen. I just wouldn't call it a garunteed thing at that point.

Every single other expansion happens more often just because they have random heroic queues, so people that actually want to do this can do it all day and aren't blocked by the daily heroic lockout. Last time I did it even Dragonsoul LFR happens from time to time, but be prepared to wait for that one.

Also Tuesdays are slow because people raid on reset night.
12/25/2016 11:27 PMPosted by Saelyria
Aside from gear and transmog farming, is there anything cool you would suggest for me to do? What do YOU do outside of current content? Toy collecting? Or something.

I actually enjoyed farming the artifact fishing rod. It is a neat utility item too once you get some fish AP into it.
12/25/2016 11:27 PMPosted by Saelyria
Long story short I have four characters at 110 and am not entirely interested in running current content (mythics, EN, etc).

Go outside.

Read a book.
Margoss fishing! Go get your duckie bobble :p
I second expansion capping toons. If you can find guilds around they are a lot of fun. I was leveling this guy and met a guy decked out. We talked a bit and told me about his guild so I made a toon over there. Other than that have you done loremaster or the holiday events? Those are things I'm working on while leveling alts.
I am running more BC heroics today via dungeon finder on that warrior and paid more attention to queue times, around 4:10 CST I was getting into dungeons around 10-20 minutes and it's stayed that way for roughly an hour or so, having run four dungeons. That being said, being specific queues you get people above level 70 and they mostly stomp the dungeon, but I still enjoy myself. I just need plate to actually start dropping.

Note: If it just happened to be today or that's normal I'm not sure yet, just the first round of testing, so to speak
I'm leveling up some old alts, and starting a few others to level up.

I don't enjoy dungeons, since so many are required for end content I just ditched all of them. No time for raids, so... I reach 110 get to Suramar do a few more things that I enjoy, then that alt is parked there.

I go back off and on and do a WQ but otherwise, I'm leveling up other alts.

I'm having fun, just not the way Blizz intended probably... lol