PvP title cutoffs wrong?

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
12/22/2016 04:16 PMPosted by Serioushero
Hopefully a Blue can acknowledge that they made a mistake soon, to at least ease people's minds, and then work on a solution.

You already got that from @BlizzardCS.
12/22/2016 04:20 PMPosted by Thunderwulf

Or?

You could follow the link I posted.

Your link shows the last thing they stated was almost an hour ago stating "Right now I believe the Achievements are correct but the missing titles are being granted. ^GX" which is completely false information. They are just customer service agents that are completely in the dark. I'm adding to the discussion to say that these Blizzard customer service agents are incorrect and titles are not resolved. I was adding to the discussion.........
12/22/2016 04:26 PMPosted by Serioushero
I was adding to the discussion.........

Not really. You were asking for a reply from people you already got a reply from who you don't seem to trust anyway.

If you think there's a bug, you'll want to post in the Bug Report forums. It's not really a CS issue.
12/22/2016 04:20 PMPosted by Thunderwulf

Or?

You could follow the link I posted.

Your link shows the last thing they stated was almost an hour ago stating "Right now I believe the Achievements are correct but the missing titles are being granted. ^GX" which is completely false information. They are just customer service agents that are completely in the dark. I'm adding to the discussion to say that these Blizzard customer service agents are incorrect and titles are not resolved. I was adding to the discussion.........

And this proves you didn't actually read my link. Drama much?

Here, let me quote:

We're aware of the issue and working on a hotfix. Hang in there!

Does that help?
They are just customer service agents that are completely in the dark.

Then a better recourse would be to tweet @WarcraftDevs

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/with_replies?lang=en

They deal with the programming system in place more then CS does.

We're aware of the issue and working on a hotfix. Hang in there!

Does that help?

No, because apparently you're not aware how Twitter works. You would see more than what you quoted on that same Twitter link you provided if you took a minute to stop being rude and scroll down on it.

At 6:10pm: We're aware of the issue and working on a hotfix. Hang in there! ^GX
At 6:29pm: Right now I believe the Achievements are correct but the missing titles are being granted. ^GX
At 6:43pm: While I'm not aware of any discrepancies, we can always have our QA team investigate w/ a bug report! http://blizz.ly/2g7zOV5 ^GX

The fact of the matter is that the OP is concerned that he didn't get his achievement and title when he should have. Posting a link to Twitter and quoting old information is not helpful.

To the OP: Soon enough someone that knows what they're doing at Blizzard will get involved and straighten it out for the people that should have received achievement's and titles, so hang on tight.
Hi all! ^GX here from Twitter. :) Those who respond on our @BlizzardCS Twitter are the same that you'll find here on our forums (or Reddit, Facebook, MMO Champion, WoWHead, and anywhere else Blizzard Customer Support has a presence online), we just might not be signing each response depending on the platform.

The current (and only) bug that our Dev Team is aware of is that players correctly received their Achievement, but did not receive associated rewards and titles. We're brewing up a hotfix that will roll out and deliver these once it's released.

We've been investigating reports of issues with player rankings or what they feel they should have gotten, but at this time we haven't identified any discrepancies or inconsistencies. If you feel that you didn't correctly receive the correct rank, please post in the Bug Report Forums for additional review. While we may not be able to provide a direct reply, our QA team will check your stats and qualification out. If we do find that there was an error, we'll be able to correct it on the Dev-side as a hotfix and the character will be updated.

Hopefully this helps clear up the confusion!
12/22/2016 05:44 PMPosted by Serioushero
You give the OP incorrect information from an old Twitter post that a hot fix was coming.
12/22/2016 04:45 PMPosted by Glaxigrav
We're brewing up a hotfix that will roll out and deliver these once it's released.

The same people that post on the CS Twitter account are the blues here...you are getting downvoted as you come across hostile and argumentative
12/22/2016 05:53 PMPosted by Thundertotem
12/22/2016 05:44 PMPosted by Serioushero
You give the OP incorrect information from an old Twitter post that a hot fix was coming.
We're brewing up a hotfix that will roll out and deliver these once it's released.

The same people that post on the CS Twitter account are the blues here...you are getting downvoted as you come across hostile and argumentative

I fail to see what it matters who posts where. The OP was concerned as to why he didn't get his achievement and title. You linked him information stating a hotfix was coming. That was never the case for him. He's not having the issue with the title associated with the achievement not showing. His problem is that he never got the achievement at all.

That's all I'm saying. You told him a hotfix is coming, and the Blue is saying that's not the case in his situation. I'm done though. Have a good night.
12/22/2016 06:08 PMPosted by Serioushero
You linked him information stating a hotfix was coming.
You are talking about Thunderwulf? Just shows you are not reading anything said...

Will you folks let us know what the actual cutoffs were, and how many folks got each title/were on the full ladder? The numbers we're currently seeing suggest about 50k total characters on the ladder, rather than the nearly 150k expected when the season ended?
12/22/2016 06:08 PMPosted by Serioushero
12/22/2016 05:53 PMPosted by Thundertotem

I fail to see what it matters who posts where. The OP was concerned as to why he didn't get his achievement and title. You linked him information stating a hotfix was coming. That was never the case for him. He's not having the issue with the title associated with the achievement not showing. His problem is that he never got the achievement at all.

That's all I'm saying. You told him a hotfix is coming, and the Blue is saying that's not the case in his situation. I'm done though. Have a good night.

This is actually what i was asking, I was concerned about not getting the achievement even though i believed i was above what the cutoff for the achievement was, but apparently the cutoff was higher then the websites had said. thanks for the concern serious.
12/22/2016 06:31 PMPosted by Arctos

Will you folks let us know what the actual cutoffs were, and how many folks got each title/were on the full ladder? The numbers we're currently seeing suggest about 50k total characters on the ladder, rather than the nearly 150k expected when the season ended?

I agree with this, it would be oh so nice if there was a blizzard website telling us the leaderboards or some way of us knowing the actual cutoffs...
Hi all! ^GX here from Twitter. :) Those who respond on our @BlizzardCS Twitter are the same that you'll find here on our forums (or Reddit, Facebook, MMO Champion, WoWHead, and anywhere else Blizzard Customer Support has a presence online), we just might not be signing each response depending on the platform.

The current (and only) bug that our Dev Team is aware of is that players correctly received their Achievement, but did not receive associated rewards and titles. We're brewing up a hotfix that will roll out and deliver these once it's released.

We've been investigating reports of issues with player rankings or what they feel they should have gotten, but at this time we haven't identified any discrepancies or inconsistencies. If you feel that you didn't correctly receive the correct rank, please post in the [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1012660/?utm_source=Internal-CSForum&utm_medium=Posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution"]Bug Report Forums[/url] for additional review. While we may not be able to provide a direct reply, our QA team will check your stats and qualification out. If we do find that there was an error, we'll be able to correct it on the Dev-side as a hotfix and the character will be updated.

You REALLY need to stop providing false information as i am sitting on my alt druid who got awarded duelist today ( should have been glad ) but i still am wearing Gladiator above my head. Trust me there are issues and i will wait until a more reliable source comments not "GX" from twitter. Have a nice night!
Could you tell us how many people were in the total pot for each faction then please
12/22/2016 06:37 PMPosted by Thingòné
You REALLY need to stop providing false information

We've been investigating reports of issues with player rankings or what they feel they should have gotten, but at this time we haven't identified any discrepancies or inconsistencies.

Note the 'we haven't identified any discrepancies or inconsistencies' follows 'We've been investigating reports'.

So if yours is wrong, have you reported it?
12/22/2016 06:37 PMPosted by Thingòné
You REALLY need to stop providing false information as i am sitting on my alt druid who got awarded duelist today ( should have been glad ) but i still am wearing Gladiator above my head. Trust me there are issues and i will wait until a more reliable source comments not "GX" from twitter. Have a nice night!

The hotfix is to address the cutover not finalizing. This would be why the titles weren't awarded, and the old ones were still visible.

As of this writing the hotfix was pushed to correct the Season 1 pointers issue (was officially sent to Live at 5:39pm PST). This will continue to roll out over the realms over the next few hours. Old Season titles will be disabled once the realm picks up the change. Sorry for any confusion!

My understanding is that for Vindictive Gladiator are still bugged, however. This is a more complex solve unfortunately and requires more investigation. I don't have a specific ETA on when this one will be resolved. There should be a Breaking News going up shortly on the Support Site to clarify for that one.