HELTOR OWNS ZOOGIRL/GANKJOB 1V5 LOL

Emerald Dream
12/10/2016 05:16 PMPosted by Dghkjfgngv
Kagrenac is just salty because he's up there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRVoU5FZoMA

Off topic-ish I mostly like heltor we had some good fun before legion.Like in the linked video we had a great 1v2(back when DK could really tank some dmg) and it became this big dramatic PM v Alliance RPers brawl and honestly fighting PM and pushing them out of the Alliance area after that was the best fight I was part of during the whole campaign.

ALSO k.
12/10/2016 08:58 PMPosted by Kagrenac

Off topic-ish I mostly like heltor we had some good fun before legion.Like in the linked video we had a great 1v2(back when DK could really tank some dmg) and it became this big dramatic PM v Alliance RPers brawl and honestly fighting PM and pushing them out of the Alliance area after that was the best fight I was part of during the whole campaign.

ALSO k.
organize cross faction AV's with me
When's the wedding guys?
12/10/2016 09:14 PMPosted by Heltor
12/10/2016 08:58 PMPosted by Kagrenac

ALSO k.
organize cross faction AV's with me

Add me on btag(Kagrenac#1755) and we can prob try and start them up semi regularly in the new year yea? Gods know WPvP is awful so its something to do time to time.
the sooner the better, it doesn't require much preparation tbh, could do it in a few days honestly
songname for original vid heltor? Thanks ahead of time.
12/10/2016 11:16 PMPosted by Sul

That's Tyler the Creator's "Wolf" off his album bearing the same name, "Wolf". It's only like a minute and a half long, though, and some of that is a skit at the end.
12/10/2016 11:49 PMPosted by Fhaena
12/10/2016 11:16 PMPosted by Sul

That's Tyler the Creator's "Wolf" off his album bearing the same name, "Wolf". It's only like a minute and a half long, though, and some of that is a skit at the end.

That's too bad. Thank you for the info though, appreciate that.

God bless
Wow, did Annoyed and Zoogirl bite down HARD on a nearly-bare hook.
12/10/2016 09:17 PMPosted by Nauseated
When's the wedding guys?

Are you gonna be that one family member ruining picture time because you're starving and have to get to the reception?
To be honest, i don't care about the drama between these people. But i will say seeing those 2 people die. It made my day. I cant count how many times i would be world questing only to die from those 2. So thank you for the video
That was worth the watch, well done.
12/12/2016 05:40 AMPosted by Zulcro
But i will say seeing those 2 people die. It made my day

Which 2 people died, lil sheepling (yes, this is a test).

I cant count how many times i would be world questing only to die from those 2.

& fail. This is why ED is so terrible. Just a bunch of clueless noobs being fed garbage cus they're too blind to see anything on their own.
12/12/2016 06:11 AMPosted by Nauseated
But i will say seeing those 2 people die. It made my day

Which 2 people died, lil sheepling (yes, this is a test).

I cant count how many times i would be world questing only to die from those 2.

& fail. This is why ED is so terrible. Just a bunch of clueless noobs being fed garbage cus they're too blind to see anything on their own.

The more you say ED is terrible and the more you post and play here, the better you look =)
12/13/2016 06:02 AMPosted by Syths
The more you say ED is terrible and the more you post and play here, the better you look =)

Yeah & I care. This is a boosted toon here to kill members of your guild, warbringer & blue wyvern- enjoy.
12/13/2016 06:35 AMPosted by Nauseated
12/13/2016 06:02 AMPosted by Syths

Yeah & I care. This is a boosted toon here to kill members of your guild, warbringer & blue wyvern- enjoy.

You've said that for over a year and I'm pretty sure no one in PoL has been ganked.

But go ahead and continue ruining our gaming experience.
12/13/2016 06:37 AMPosted by Syths
You've said that for over a year and I'm pretty sure no one in PoL has been ganked.

You would have been if you weren't so petrified of wpvp that you run back n forth to cliff edges & avoid red names best you can before flight mastering your way out :) No other member of your guild has been spotted on the isles.

Also, warbringer sits in pve instances all day. I've killed members of wyvern.
12/13/2016 06:41 AMPosted by Nauseated
12/13/2016 06:37 AMPosted by Syths

You would have been if you weren't so petrified of wpvp that you run back n forth to cliff edges & avoid red names best you can before flight mastering your way out :) No other member of your guild has been spotted on the isles.

Also, warbringer sits in pve instances all day. I've killed members of wyvern.

Lol, man I can see why they laugh at you so much, making up these stories in your head to feel good about yourself.

I ran off to the side of a road to flight master out when done my emissary quests. But yeah, that totally means I'm scared of the stealthed Rogue who I never saw until I was already in a the flight animation.

But continue to believe whatever makes you happy.
12/13/2016 06:52 AMPosted by Syths
I ran off to the side of a road to flight master out when done my emissary quests.

Nah, you hugged the cliffs the whole time while the rest of us killed the mini boss & when I got halfway to you you ran to the other side. There was a healthy mix of red & green names & it wasn't a boss you'd take big damage from you were just a timid lil thing trying to avoid any conflict.

Gratz on your pve adventure. Those 2 or 3 feral moon fires when you were brave enough to get in range were amazing.