Trial of Valor Adjustments - December 20

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Hey all,

As we mentioned late last week, here are the upcoming adjustments to Trial of Valor. Note that all dungeon and raid hotfixes will take effect with realm restarts in each region.

Odyn
  • Reduced the damage of Shatter by 25% on all difficulties.
  • Reduced the damage of Stormforged Spear's tank hit by 25% on all difficulties.
  • Reduced Odyn's health by 10% on all difficulties.
  • Reduced Hyrja and Hymdall's health by 20% on all difficulties.
  • Hymdall and Hyrja now once again leave the arena at 85% on Heroic difficulty during Stage 2.

Guarm
  • Reduced Health by 10% on all difficulties.
  • Reduced damage dealt by Headlong Charge by 10% on all difficulties. This change does not apply to Trample.
  • Reduced damage dealt by Flame Lick on impact on Mythic difficulty by 5%.

Helya
  • Reduced the health of Bilewater Slime, Night Watch Mariner, and Helya by 10% and Grimelord by 15% in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.
  • Reduced the number of Taint of the Sea debuffs applied to players on Mythic difficulty by 1.
  • Reduced the damage of Tainted Explosion on all difficulties.
Hey all,

Helya
  • Reduced the health of several enemies in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.

By how much?

Edit: First point is answered.
12/19/2016 02:22 PMPosted by Aragoth
By how much?

clarity in 2016 lul
Can only mean one thing Night Hold coming very soon :P but then again i have not even done EN Or Trial on normal. Hard to when your a solo player :/
Reduced the health of several enemies in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.

Which enemies is this referring to? All non boss targets?

Rest looks good for guilds that are still progressing. This seems to nerf Helya a bit without making it a pushover for guilds that are still progressing.
12/19/2016 02:25 PMPosted by Axiomatic
12/19/2016 02:22 PMPosted by Aragoth
By how much?

clarity in 2016 lul

must've been asking too much...
surprised to see hymdal and hryja hp nerfs instead of rune add HP nerfs for mythic
Goodbye any hopes of actually having a raid that is difficult to clear. #FeelsWoDMan
12/19/2016 02:25 PMPosted by Alphaomegax
Can only mean one thing Night Hold coming very soon :P but then again i have not even done EN Or Trial on normal. Hard to when your a solo player :/

I get a dislike just commenting lmao k GG
Wow, well this sure guts Odyn.

I think if they'd just fix the size scaling, more people would have killed it, but what do I know? (Nothing).
Jesus, those nerfs to Odyn & Guarm. you dont' see those kinds of nerfs across the board except for in end of expansion patches.
Seems a bit extreme
12/19/2016 02:33 PMPosted by Alphaomegax
12/19/2016 02:25 PMPosted by Alphaomegax

I get dislikes asking for clarity go figure.
12/19/2016 02:37 PMPosted by Aragoth
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I get dislikes asking for clarity go figure.

Ya kind of stupid. What was the harm for you asking for clarity or me asking a ?. Nothing just people trolling dislikes.
Could we possibly get information about which mobs had their HP lowered on Helya, and by how much?

Odyn
  • Hymdall and Hyrja now once again leave the arena at 85% on Heroic difficulty during Stage 2.

• Sorry - what's the change here?
    12/19/2016 02:43 PMPosted by Slim

Odyn

• Sorry - what's the change here?

They would leave at 90% as opposed to 85%
    12/19/2016 02:43 PMPosted by Slim

Sorry - what's the change here?

They would leave at 90% as opposed to 85%

Huh. Guess they changed that in a hotfix, which would explain the "once again" text.

Helya
    • Reduced the health of several enemies in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.

As some others have asked, can we get some clarification on what was nerfed (with regard to health) and by how much?
    How many taints of the sea were on mythic?