2017 - Rate that Priest 'Mog!

Priest
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
Jesus I didnt realize you could get the PVP equivalent of Tier 20 already. Those shoulders are just amazing.

10/10
06/12/2017 12:41 AMPosted by Horráff
Jesus I didnt realize you could get the PVP equivalent of Tier 20 already. Those shoulders are just amazing.

10/10
I sacrificed 3 character item level to buy them. I had to break down 8 pieces of elite gear for the shoulders. >< But #worth.

Oooo, I like that set. I'd say a 9 or 10 out of 10. Helm is a little bit off, but the red is perfect on it.
I sacrificed 3 character item level to buy them. I had to break down 8 pieces of elite gear for the shoulders. >< But #worth.

Definitely worth it! 10/10. I love the updated resolution on those, and my jealousy compels me to give you full points. xD

I didn't want to post again until I'd collected the missing pieces I needed to complete my outfit. I don't think I'll be changing it, but I may swap my title to "Light of Dawn", "The Argent Champion", or "Crusader", to better fit the 'mog.
06/13/2017 06:39 AMPosted by Sorina

Definitely worth it! 10/10. I love the updated resolution on those, and my jealousy compels me to give you full points. xD

I didn't want to post again until I'd collected the missing pieces I needed to complete my outfit. I don't think I'll be changing it, but I may swap my title to "Light of Dawn", "The Argent Champion", or "Crusader", to better fit the 'mog.

IMO, I don't really like tabards on robes but if it's part of the look you're going for then I'd just change out the shoulders. T2 shoulders might work well there.

8/10
06/13/2017 06:39 AMPosted by Sorina

IMO, I don't really like tabards on robes but if it's part of the look you're going for then I'd just change out the shoulders. T2 shoulders might work well there.

8/10

Shoulders go great with the staff, the halo is a nice touch but its a little too "expected" of a look for a holy priest

still 9/10 tho
I like it. Gongsho reminds me of a very nice priest I met once. 9/10
7.5/10. Need shoulders and not really a fan of the helm, not bad at all though.
Looks kinda discipline-y? I'm not sure what your going for but it looks ok, 7/10.

Made this mog to go with my derp owl, it looks better ingame because of my scythes illusion.

For what it looks like in game --> http://i.imgur.com/mC3bZ7b.png
Very elegant, very stylish! I love the colors and the monocle. Great choice in design.

8/10
Old school. 7/10. Do love the color though!
Other than the shoulders, I really dig this look. I hope Blizz does some texture updates one day.

8/10 (9/10 if the shoulders were hidden)
7/10.

Looks a bit too much like your regular civillian, and the golden details on top don't really match anything, aswell as the purple weapons. =/
8/10 prideful was my fave season and I love female belf
Good mix and match with the t7 set. 7/10
06/14/2017 06:23 PMPosted by Rendishen
Good mix and match with the t7 set. 7/10

9/10
The mix of tier sets goes surprisingly well together. I like it.
not sure how im feeling the chest but nice healing look 7/10
06/14/2017 11:25 PMPosted by Papaemerìtus
not sure how im feeling the chest but nice healing look 7/10

That set looks good on a Forsaken.

9/10
06/16/2017 06:03 PMPosted by Ulicia

9/10

That's a nice scholar-priest look, very fitting for a blood elf.

9/10
06/16/2017 07:20 PMPosted by Faywright
06/16/2017 06:03 PMPosted by Ulicia

9/10

9/10

9/10! I rarely see Tauren priests these days.
06/17/2017 08:46 PMPosted by Aniel
06/16/2017 07:20 PMPosted by Faywright

9/10

9/10! I rarely see Tauren priests these days.

9/10 Love the super cool battle-priest look you got going on