870 Fire Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Title says it all. I'm available every weekend after 6pm, so a weekend group would fit me the best. However, as long as you don't mind a rotating schedule player, I can also raid during the week after 7:30PM EST. My schedule changes every week, and some nights I'm a little late but it's normally not an issue.

5/10N Currently, but that's bound to change tonight as I'm planning on pugging the rest. Leave btag if interested!

27, mature, not easily offended & a twisted sense of humor. Prefer higher population PVE/PVP servers. No RP please.
We raid wed/sat 8-11pm est, zul'jin (A). We raid 10 man's. Battletag: Stabnvanish#1326 hit me up if u want more info.
Hi there!
I'm looking for a reliable, dedicated mage to join our raiding team! We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST. If any of this could work for you please add Nox#1368 so we can have a quick chat!

Our guild has been around since 2008 so we aren't going anywhere!

Best of luck with your search!
Hey,

Raiders Digest on Mal'ganis[H] is recruited skilled dps for Nighthold progression. We're currently 3/10H, and raid 8:30 to 11:30 EST, Tue/Wed/Thu.
We're a mature, drama free group of players, who desire to progress without being super hardcore. Raid decisions are made for the good of the raid as a whole first and foremost, and loot is assigned via loot council. Voice chat is over Discord.

If that sounds good to you so far, add me @ Subspore#1482 and I'd be happy to discuss further with you!
I am very interested we are running a Nighthold tonight. Would love for you to come please message me ASAP.

Bewtus#1785
Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual "real life" guild party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:
1/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 N Trials of Valor
6/10 N Nighthold
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)
Loot: Officer-run loot council

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren't easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity. We've been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.
Ability. We've cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.
Understanding. Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Disc Priest - Holy Priest
Ranged: Mage - Warlock - Balance Druid - Marksman Hunter
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Ginganinja#1634 – Keilanaa#1839 - Enigmatical#1527
01/21/2017 11:30 AMPosted by Shammysoup
Title says it all. I'm available every weekend after 6pm, so a weekend group would fit me the best. However, as long as you don't mind a rotating schedule player, I can also raid during the week after 7:30PM EST. My schedule changes every week, and some nights I'm a little late but it's normally not an issue.

5/10N Currently, but that's bound to change tonight as I'm planning on pugging the rest. Leave btag if interested!

27, mature, not easily offended & a twisted sense of humor. Prefer higher population PVE/PVP servers. No RP please.

Friend !!!

We are looking for a player just like you!

We are looking to fill core spots for mythic progression and would love for you to check out more information about us!!!!!
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752176784#post-1

thanks!

-Brokenhalo#1910
[TAG] Community Leader
Hi Shammysoup! If you're available a little later on the weekdays, we may work! Very offensive and twisted. Medium pop. No RP promise.

[H] <Storm> Kilrogg is 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 7/10N NH. We raid Tu/Th 7-10PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS: particularly, but not limited to, Ele Sham > Spriest > Lock > Hunter > Mage
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, or raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of HFC, BRF, and Highmaul, sexy! Why no mythic? Not for lack of trying, just never got the numbers. Maybe YOU can help us get there! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up! I swear we can kill stuff, really.

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication. Featuring 900 pounds of brake torque and 1100 HP, our guild leader knows how to handle being made fun of, and you can't get that just anywhere.

• Add me at keiren#1294 for a chat
  • Contact GM Avrielle for non-raider inquiries.
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • Greetings Shammysoup!

<Murloc Madness> may be a good fit for you! We are a casual weekend guild located on Area 52 (high Horde pop). We focus on Heroic progression and we are recruiting Ranged DPS with a high priority for Mages! When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting. Check out our website and the info below!

<Murloc Madness>
    About Us: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749068382
    Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
    Progression: 5/10N NH | 2/3H ToV | 7/7H EN

Apply Today!
    If this interests you, join the Madness by applying at MurlocMadness.enjin.com
    No website registration required!

For any questions/inquiries contact: Ophelea#1117
    Spread the Madness!
    <Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • All Guild perks unlocked!
  • Active Guild forums!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Hey

<Guardians of Asgard> 4/10 NH on Stormrage US are looking into recruiting ranged players, I was wondering if you would be interested.

We are a tight, knit group of people from all around the world, and love to banter back and fourth with each other. Although we do like progression and getting bosses down, we would much rather have fun doing it, rather than being on edge.

The raid times are Friday/Saturday 12:30am - 3:30 EST.We offer flasks/pots in the guild bank that is regularly stocked for raiders, as well as farming mats or recipe potions that others may need. Our loot system is EPGP and we use Discord for comms. Ill leave Btags down if your interested!

GM: CptSlipyFist#1497
    Below is some basic info below on our members.

Guild Name: Regime
    Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance)
    Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm EST and Wednesday 8-11pm EST
    Progression: 6/10 NH and 2/3H TOV

We have refueled our roster since transferring here with some new members and awesome people but still need a couple more! We are looking for DPS but almost anyone is welcome. We have made steady progress but still have some holes to fill for our raid team! We have only been together for a while now. Last tier we were 7/7H and 2/3H. Currently we are 6/10 NH

We are recruiting not only DPS, but fun people to enjoy the game with. That is why most of us play games, an enjoyable time to pass the time, and that is the focus of our guild. We try to balance out healthy progression with having a good time.

Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. We are normally always around doing something when we aren't raiding. Always looking for something fun to do, even if hanging around on vent. We once were hardcore but now run a more laid back and enjoyable guild to be a part of. We still raid seriously, without they yelling and stress.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are looking to push into Heroic Nighthold!

If you believe we may be a good fit for you please add me ADDave#1449!
    No weekend specific groups?
    01/22/2017 08:18 AMPosted by Shammysoup

If you don't mind Alliance, Tectonic Plates is! I'm not sure what time zone you're in for after 6PM, so I don't know if our times would work for you, but we run Saturday 5-9 and Sunday 4-8 PST. We just started on Nighthold last night and went 5/10N. Our in-depth recruitment post is https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752671458 or you can reach me at btag Itumele#1678, but we're generally looking for people who can be consistent to raids (~90-95% attendance, though life comes first), aren't elitist jerks, and are good at their role.
    Not sure if this is too late for you but we are in need of a mage. General spam/info below. Feel free to hit me up for more info.

EW was founded on Dragonmaw in BC and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. We expect the utmost from our raiders both in and outside of raid.

90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild or have ended their WoW careers with us. We are not looking for a 3-month hire. Hopefully your aim is to find a new permanent home and never have to search again, as that is our goal for every person and raid spot - I really mean it when i say this. The GM has been in the guild for 6 years and we have a number of active members who have been here longer than that. Many of our members have formed long-lasting friendships that extend beyond WoW.

Server: Dragonmaw (PST)
    Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Thursday 7:00-10:00 server
    Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Progression:
    4/7 Mythic EN
    7/7 Heroic EN
    3/3 Heroic ToV
    10/10 Normal NH
    2/10 Heroic NH

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, and akaran#1134) in-game.
    20 man
    Horde
    Loot-Discussion/progression based

Consumables provided for core raiders

Current progression:7/7M EN 1/3 M TOV, 6/10H NH

PPP has been around since Vanilla and has had the same GM.

Feel free to message any one of us if you have questions.

-Raid Times-
    Monday - Thursday
    7:30pm - 10pm PST

Thanks for reading, good luck, and we hope to hear from you soon!

-Contact information-

Pretty Pink Pwnies - US Boulderfist Horde
    http://www.ppp-guild.com

Vladya realid- Vladya#1125
    Kombo realid-Clutch#1154
    Nestar realid-Nestar#1100 (Raid Officer)
    01/22/2017 08:18 AMPosted by Shammysoup

Hey there, we in fact raid on the weekend! We raid Saturday/Sunday 10pm to 1am Eastern. Currently 7/7H EN, 2/3H ToV and just did 6/10 Normal last night in Nighthold, and will be going for more tonight.

Lots of info about us on our recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20744094420#1

Hope to hear from you!

MrObvious#1579
    Hello! We are looking for skilled ranged DPS, and your performance as evidenced by your logs would be highly valued. I believe we can offer you the opportunity you're looking for to raid as we begin mythic progression.

<Euphoric> (4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV) is a progression raiding guild on Proudmoore and looking for DPS and healers to join us in mythic raid progression in Legion. While we are relatively new to WoW, we are not new to raiding. Many of us raided together in Star Wars: The Old Republic on a competitive level, but left due to fading interest in the direction of the game. Our goal is to maintain an enjoyable raiding community and environment where preparation is taken seriously and banter of each other's company can thrive. We love taking on the toughest content available with minimal time invested. We frequently run Mythic+ on our off-nights. Our raid times are Fridays and Sundays 6-9 PM PST.

If you're interested and/or would like to apply, visit us at www.euphoricguild.com and/or add me on BNet if you have any questions or would like to know more Juicyjae#1260 or Aenon#11568
    Feel free to message me in game, Real ID is Mordred#1766 and I am the GM of <DMG INC> on Area 52! We are a newer raid team looking to expand our ranks.

Focusing on building a friendly and professional raid environment on a relaxed 2 day-per-week schedule. Our raid times are Friday & Saturday night 9pm-12am, and we have a third (flexible) farm night.

We are currently 6/10N Nighthold 7/7H EN 2/3H TOV and looking forward to progressing into Heroic Nighthold. We could REALLY use a mage on our team! We use discord for voice comms.