Arrival movie

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Watched it with my wife last night, it was an interesting movie- during a particularly tense scene someone comes into the theater and yells "he's got something in his hands". My wife screamed- along with every other person in the theater. The person (who I think was just a teenager messing around) ran out. Needless to say, my wife wanted to leave right away......... anyone know how it ends? Just the last 10 minutes.
everyone dies.
No one cares about your crappy "arrival " movie. Go see rogue one like a normal person.
12/18/2016 10:57 AMPosted by Fireshock
Watched it with my wife last night, it was an interesting movie- during a particularly tense scene someone comes into the theater and yells "he's got something in his hands". My wife screamed- along with every other person in the theater. The person (who I think was just a teenager messing around) ran out. Needless to say, my wife wanted to leave right away......... anyone know how it ends? Just the last 10 minutes.

Umm wow thats kind of nuts. Anyways I saw it and it would be helpful to specify where exactly you left at. Do you remember the last scene you saw?