Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One

General Discussion
I just got this completed last night. What does Part two involve?
U gotta buy 6 different items from the cash store
I don't think we know. More grind more reps more quests....maybe more LFR.

That'd be my guess. Anything to extend that playtime.
you have to explore all of the Broken Shore, get exalted(or revered) with the new faction (which will mostly be finished in the campaign), finish the new class hall campaign, gain access to the new raid (probably by finishing the broken shore campaign) and by having Pt 1 completed to finish all of part 2
12/12/2016 12:03 PMPosted by Tonyzone

And level 3 alts without flight.

That way we know you really, really, deserve flight.

/s
http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/26316-patch-72-how-to-unlock-flying-in-legion/

I think this is pretty reliable.

Edit: I'm curious about the downvote. Is it just one of my anti-fans? Is it because I linked a different source? The source linked shows an achievement screen of the things other posters have already said, for me giving more "authority" than just people responding (correctly) the things that are needed. It's why I feel it is reliable.
Finish Part one, fully explore the Broken Shore, complete the Broken Shore campaign, complete the new Class Order campaign, get up your rep with the new Legionfall faction.

You get a new class-specific mount and you can fly.
12/12/2016 12:03 PMPosted by Tonyzone

That would be easy.

I'd do it for that.
12/12/2016 12:03 PMPosted by Draculous

Let's hope it involves Battle Ground victories.
12/12/2016 01:00 PMPosted by Shadobolt
12/12/2016 12:03 PMPosted by Draculous

That's also not a bad idea. They should include pet battles too.

OH! And fishing too. Everyone loves fishing.
12/13/2016 08:00 AMPosted by Randibobandi
12/12/2016 01:00 PMPosted by Shadobolt

That's also not a bad idea. They should include pet battles too.

OH! And fishing too. Everyone loves fishing.
and to make sure only the ones that truly deserve flight get it, we'll also make them do a order hall mission that takes 5 followers at 850 ilvl with a completion time of 1 day (and since everyone loved the shipyard, you'll only be able to get 95% chance of success and failure on this mission has a chance to kill a champion) that unlocks a new order hall upgrade that takes 3 weeks to research
For some reason, if you can do the Facebook dance routine in an instace, that makes you eligible for flight.

Which is an odd concept. Considering you can't fly in an instance.....

Lazy design. With yet more content funneling people into their lazy dungeon game.

By the time it's even available, will it matter? At 110 the game is basically a lobby based dungeon grinder. What do we need flight for once we have zero reason to leave dalaraan? I guess it will be handy for alts still benefiting from world quests. O wait... It's probably not going to be account wide. Nvm

I'll still do it. I should have pathfinder 1 by tonight. But wow.....

They could've done a nice long class hall quest chain to unlock it. They could've gone the roleplay route and say "we cant fly because legion anti air is too strong" go disable it around the isles. Etc etc.

Anything with an ounce of creativity really.
12/12/2016 12:14 PMPosted by Cihys
http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/26316-patch-72-how-to-unlock-flying-in-legion/

I think this is pretty reliable.

Edit: I'm curious about the downvote. Is it just one of my anti-fans? Is it because I linked a different source? The source linked shows an achievement screen of the things other posters have already said, for me giving more "authority" than just people responding (correctly) the things that are needed. It's why I feel it is reliable.

Well, I just downvoted you because you complained about downvotes. Didn't before that.
12/13/2016 08:55 AMPosted by Julia
Well, I just downvoted you because you complained about downvotes. Didn't before that.

That's cool. Posts about downvotes deserve downvotes.

It's just that sometimes I wonder why I get them when I am a quick, correct, and even concise so I was curious.
stupid system..should have had flying day 1 of hitting 110 with no other things needed..just cold hard currency
https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C1WPZB_enUS689US689&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=broken%20isles%20pathfinder%20part%20two&oq=broken&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l2j69i59j0l2.3319j0j7
Does part 1 even increase the mount running speed like it says it does? I don't think it actually does
12/13/2016 12:46 PMPosted by Asheidan
Does part 1 even increase the mount running speed like it says it does? I don't think it actually does

it does and it stacks with DK and paladin aura

i have 240% mount speed in legion right now
Part 2 will most likely include.

Finishing the continuation of your class order hall storyline.
Exploring the Broken shore and other new areas added.
Complete any continuation of the Suramar/Nighthold story.
Get exalted with any new factions introduced in 7.2
God I am getting so sick of all of this BS.. Give me the damn keys to my flying mounts. I've earned the right to fly so many times on so many characters as of this point. I really would love to post what I think of the development team but the post would get deleted. They'd never hear it and I'd end up banned.