What AP level is your weapon

Arenas
37 affliction 35 destruction 33 demonology....

Boy do I feel dumb now
33 because going past 33 was stupid to do and would cause you to lose games.

inb4 the talent isn't actually fixed making me auto lose to mw monks especially
01/10/2017 08:59 AMPosted by Bertimus
01/10/2017 08:30 AMPosted by Finalreqy
33; I'm intentionally avoiding one of the traits because it makes it significantly harder to trap.

They fixed on the trail. It doesn't break trap any more.

It's not about breaking traps it's about breaking tracker's net which makes it harder to trackers net>trap if say you harpoon to a mw, juke his port, then want to root him into that trap.

It actually always cleared the dot when you'd trap before, the issue was entirely different.
01/10/2017 09:10 AMPosted by Dillon
01/10/2017 08:59 AMPosted by Bertimus

They fixed on the trail. It doesn't break trap any more.

It's not about breaking traps it's about breaking tracker's net which makes it harder to trackers net>trap if say you harpoon to a mw, juke his port, then want to root him into that trap.

It actually always cleared the dot when you'd trap before, the issue was entirely different.

Oh. Well I'm an idiot. They did say that they were making on the trail not break cc. I never bothered to test that on the PTR because it wasn't mentioned until notes yesterday. I wonder if that includes roots?
01/10/2017 08:08 AMPosted by Illidankmeme
I just hit 34 on this guy - my only character - only used AP on one spec - been playing from the start of the exp fairly frequently (strictly pvp) - kept up with my artifact knowledge - and i JUST hit 34

I can't imagine having alts holy moly

yea im 19.. this is my "alt" .. my main is 35, but i don't play her anymore. decided i like this guy better. guess that is going to !@#$ me in the %^- so hard. member when holinka said it wouldn't be usable in pvp...

http://imgur.com/a/6lovy
35 arc and frost. 31 fire. 5 mil banked.
Waiting to see if I like frost or arcane better to start dumping.
01/10/2017 09:06 AMPosted by Dillon
33 because going past 33 was stupid to do and would cause you to lose games.

inb4 the talent isn't actually fixed making me auto lose to mw monks especially

FeelsBadMan
Literally farming 1.2m AP the day before season ended, to REMOVE a !@#$ing talent for a glad push
I only got it for the artifact weapon appearance.....
49 sub, 36 assas
35 On Havoc... stopped at 34 thinking I wouldn't need 35+ so I started on my tank weapon-.-
Ret/Holy/Sin are just too low to ever be viable this expac now :(