Flying in 7.1.5?

General Discussion
12/15/2016 08:57 AMPosted by Phatlip
12/15/2016 07:24 AMPosted by Xoose
I care. I think flying is pretty important.

I

Eye

Any justification on why you care so much?

I'd love to have it on my druid to gather herbs more efficiently, but I dont care enough about that.

Blizzard stated many moons ago, probably in shortly after WoLK released, that flying took away from some of the content that they would have liked seen used. I agree with Blizzard on gating flying behind certain achievements.
But I also dont mind questing and seeing all of a zone before moving to a new one in the rush to max level.

I enjoy the game more when I can maximize my play time. I really do not enjoy traveling around, on the ground, while at max level. I have seen the content, twice so far so, I'm not "taking away from the content" any more. If I wanted to skip their content, I would grind dungeons, like I did for WoD (because stupid phased quest in Frostfire Ridge, linear questing *rada*rada*).
12/15/2016 09:22 AMPosted by Xoose
I enjoy the game more when I can maximize my play time. I really do not enjoy traveling around, on the ground, while at max level. I have seen the content, twice so far so, I'm not "taking away from the content" any more. If I wanted to skip their content, I would grind dungeons, like I did for WoD (because stupid phased quest in Frostfire Ridge, linear questing *rada*rada*).

So we deserve flying cause we are max level? According to whom?
12/15/2016 09:26 AMPosted by Phatlip
12/15/2016 09:22 AMPosted by Xoose

The customer (who has invested in store items and other services).

The customer (who has invested in store items and other services).[/quote]

You have read the fact that you are merely renting your character, right?

I rented an apartment years back, bought a tv, computer, all the cool stuff. Then I demanded the landlord to put in free cable and internet or I was leaving. Needless to say I had to find a new apartment. That after investing in store items.

Again, there are more bugs and other pertinent issues that should be resolved than the need to fly.
12/15/2016 08:34 AMPosted by Pouncey
12/15/2016 07:23 AMPosted by Cäynä

Because for better or worse that's not how they wanted it.

Correct.

And the point of offering feedback is to suggest that maybe the way they wanted it isn't the right way to go about it.

Offering feedback on Legion Pathfinder is a complete waste of time and energy, It has been set in stone since before Legion even launched. Unlike WoD where they were unclear from the start.
<span class="truncated">...</span>The customer (who has invested in store items and other services).

I rented an apartment years back, bought a tv, computer, all the cool stuff. Then I demanded the landlord to put in free cable and internet or I was leaving. Needless to say I had to find a new apartment. That after investing in store items.

Again, there are more bugs and other pertinent issues that should be resolved than the need to fly.

Yes, I understand all of that as does Blizzard and my credit card numbers.

I bought a house. The garage disappeared. But the previous property owner insured me it will totally be back, sometime, when they think it should.

I should be ok with this, right?

Most pertinent issue? Profit.
12/15/2016 10:07 AMPosted by Xoose

I bought a house. The garage disappeared. But the previous property owner insured me it will totally be back, sometime, when they think it should.

Yet another entitled whiner. It is completely the Dev's decision what we get and when, as it should be. If that's not acceptable then you can remove your credit card numbers and find another game.
No you clearly don't understand how this works because that's one of the dumbest analogies ever. You're not buying any of this like you would a house. You're paying for a license to access whatever Blizzard decides you can access. That's all.
12/15/2016 09:15 AMPosted by Hony
I have a feeling the flying patch 7.2 won't be released until we are near the end of Legion. Or in other words, close to the start of the next expansion.

Then you're not paying attention.

They've already announced some of the content for Patch 7.3 (Argus...), which will be the final raid tier. Patch 7.2 is The Tomb of Sargeras and a return to The Broken Shore.

So unless they're going to release 2 raid tiers at once, it will happen much, much sooner than that.

Yet another entitled whiner. It is completely the Dev's decision what we get and when, as it should be. If that's not acceptable then you can remove your credit card numbers and find another game.

Thank you for the permission to spend my own money. I was really running out of breath there waiting for the go ahead.

12/15/2016 10:20 AMPosted by Derkhammer
No you clearly don't understand how this works because that's one of the dumbest analogies ever. You're not buying any of this like you would a house. You're paying for a license to access whatever Blizzard decides you can access. That's all.

I understand all of that. Surely, you've read my posts before, right?
12/15/2016 06:26 AMPosted by Oxstew
12/15/2016 06:21 AMPosted by Cäynä
Because Pathfinder Part 2 is not in 7.1.5.

Pathfinder Part 1 is already enough imo.

This, why the hell does there need to be two parts.
12/15/2016 06:53 AMPosted by Derkhammer
This place said time and time again "Just tell us when flying will be in and the threads will stop." And of course, that was a total load.

Well yes. The threads won't stop unless flying is available and purchasable immediately upon hitting max level or just before it. I don't believe there is any other eventuality that will stop them.

Although I think there would be a lot less threads and complaining if a pathfinder type thing was able to be completed as soon as you hit max level rather than waiting an arbitrary amount of time afterward.

Problem is, in this instance, the garage was never there. I previously existed but you bought the house after the fact. It was widely known flying would come later in the xpac, who knows when.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Problem is, in this instance, the garage was never there. I previously existed but you bought the house after the fact. It was widely known flying would come later in the xpac, who knows when.

I bought Mop...
The new world is too small for flight. You'll get it when they run out of stupid mini holidays and other fluff content and subscriptions start to plummet. Then they'll release the Part 2 grind to keep you playing.
7.1.5 won't have flying? Time to unsub to get our point across again. I really hate to do it, but Blizz is dragging their gd feet again because they think they hold all the cards. Time to let them know they don't.
Honestly, this whole, "we want you to fly but we don't want you to fly" thing is ridiculous.

Just let us fly.

I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly.
Who cares about flying anyways i am having fun the way it is.
12/15/2016 06:15 AMPosted by Malted
I would like to know the reason behind not allowing flying in 7.1.5 and having to wait much longer until 7.2.

Because we won't be flying in current content. By the time you gain flaying in 7.2, Broken Isles won't be the current content anymore.

I am just glad it will be added because it will make things easier for Alts.