Where's "The House" guys at?

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
Hey guys, Not sure if all you ex-House guys are still around, been forever, but Im getting back into playing and was looking to see some familiar names on Thunderhorn. Raided with the house from BC till its demise pretty much then jumped over to LB for a few months before I left the game completely. As you can see, never really made it past lvl85 LOL but am back now and trying to get into the swing of things again.. SOOOO much has changed! Pally's dont even HAVE seals and what happened to talent tree's????? Got alot to read up again so I can level back up to new cap. Just reactivated my account and building a new machine mid January, so just wanted to touch base and see who all was still alive and kicking.. Hopefully there are a bunch of you old guys around!

Roll Call.. Sound Off!
Wow no one? Guess most of us quit :(
Still here since 06, never in house other than when they were nice enough to carry our guild back then through a ZG / AQ. Good folks though.
A big chunk moved to Shattered Hand (first Lothar) many years ago. A guild called Tyranny. Some still play.
I was in and out of Twisted Fate, then The House, but never as a full time raider. So I wasn't one of the well known crew. Been drifting around since 2004.

They took me in due to being RL friends with several of them. Sivad and Eerref / Yelraf both quit the game a few years back. I saw Brother and a couple others on, here and there, but again, it's been several years.
Yeah doesn't look like many around unfortunately. I just got around to buying legion Friday and started the grind up to raiding status but gonna be a while as I'm not available at nights for a while still.. Guess I'll just LF guild for a while and see what's up. Was hoping a bunch were still around in one form or another and chilling in a guild together but doesn't appear to be. Saw twiggly and krow on last week.. Ahh soo many memories. Was looking for smashu but I guess he moved servers too.. Would be nice to get caught up with brother, will have to keep an eye out for him!
The truth is most of the people I knew in House and LB were students and or teenagers and that is why they had all that time for hardcore raiding now most from what I can see on facebook have wives/husbands ,families and fancy jobs and are all grown up :) I have tried to get some people to come back but the chances are slim. Sorry friend.
Yeah unfortunately seems a lot have moved on in life.. I had for a while in beginning of cata but am back now. I remember you kukl, we did some good runs back in the day, good to see your still around. Not many left it seems.. Oh well time to find a new guild and start making new friends lol
02/01/2017 06:16 AMPosted by Illyrria
Yeah unfortunately seems a lot have moved on in life.. I had for a while in beginning of cata but am back now. I remember you kukl, we did some good runs back in the day, good to see your still around. Not many left it seems.. Oh well time to find a new guild and start making new friends lol

I am sure you can join My guild we are now the oldest horde guild we are not hardcore raiders but we make do and get sh*t done (eventually lol) and there is very little pressure for those of us with lives that are hectic. contact Lyndara in game and tell them Kukl said invite me :)
I was Teka in Twisted fate and The house.
...we are now the oldest horde guild...

There are a few guilds that are close, though.
09/24/2017 11:11 PMPosted by Patrone
I was Teka in Twisted fate and The house.

Ahahahha I remember you.

IT represent! Although it is basically just a shell company at this point.