Azeroth world quests!

General Discussion
Just a thought but how awesome would it be to have world quests in over like 50 zones in the game. All random of course but i think going back to Feralas or Dragonblight to fight a hard lvl 110 rare thats already there but in super saiyan mode would be fun. Be a great way to get people waaaaaay out into the world again. Just a thought =)
I'd be down for this.

Would be nice if they were offered for low levels too, and gave a huge chunk of exp as a reward.
That would actually be great. It would fit into the Legion trying to destroy the planet/titan.

Unfortunately the undertaking to do this would be a lot. With the phasing in the old zones it could be tough.

Plus the fact the negative folks playing would cry about traveling without a quick way. How it is a waste of resources, and who knows what else they would find that they are "forced to do".
01/21/2017 12:43 AMPosted by Rika
I'd be down for this.

Would be nice if they were offered for low levels too, and gave a huge chunk of exp as a reward.

I forgot about this. It would be great if they scaled it like the prepatch invasions for some parts and threw a few max level rares into the mix. That way everybody gets something.
Unfortunately the undertaking to do this would be a lot. With the phasing in the old zones it could be tough.

Why would you need to phase anything.
Low levels could just avoid it
01/21/2017 12:47 AMPosted by Swålsh

Why would you need to phase anything.
Low levels could just avoid it

I am talking about the phasing already inplimented in zones like Mount Hyjal where if you have not done the quests it could phase you out. Not everyone has done those on thier alts. There are others too.
I love this idea, but it would make the game hell for lowbies on pvp servers. You put a bunch of 110s in old zones and suddenly the entire leveling process becomes a Hellfire Penninsula-esque nightmare, rather than just 60-61.
It's the only way to bring the previous expansions back to life
The way the pre patch worked in Legion where it scaled all the mobs to the chars lvl was great and honestly i dont think it would be that hard to implement it across the rest of the game, this way low lvls can do world quest at the same time a lvl 110 would.
01/21/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Awbyss
I love this idea, but it would make the game hell for lowbies on pvp servers. You put a bunch of 110s in old zones and suddenly the entire leveling process becomes a Hellfire Penninsula-esque nightmare, rather than just 60-61.

Well if ur in westfall and the WQ makes u kill a rare or something and u really want that gear or xp...u chance getting picked off like in the old days. Better have good guildies =)
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Well if ur in westfall and the WQ makes u kill a rare or something and u really want that gear or xp...u chance getting picked off like in the old days. Better have good guildies =)

Considering the average PVP server these days, "u chance" is properly translated to "You will never ever see Level 16".
01/21/2017 01:20 AMPosted by Magasneak

Considering the average PVP server these days, "u chance" is properly translated to "You will never ever see Level 16".

Thats why they have PVE servers
The prepatch invasions were nice for a while. However, as someone who spends the far majority of his time playing through old questing zones, I would prefer for Blizzard to keep the new content out of the old zones. It's likely that it would muck up the old zones in some way, and CRZ makes those zones crowded enough already without them being flooded with max level players.