Dalaran
Check the guild bank log again, Korn. You are seriously mistaken.
02/17/2017 09:12 AMPosted by Loopers
This guild should be banned especially being on a server labeled new players.

Im not in Korns guild but I know they help out a lot of people. u cant ban an entire group of people due to one idiots actions aka Mr. Pathological liar aka Eyelicka.
There guild has had a lot of people join up and cause drama on purpose simply to get people to be all wild and stuff. Korn and his officers aint got nothing to do with the negative bs people join his guild with.

02/17/2017 04:45 AMPosted by Eyelicka
I get that you're sucking his !@#$ and he tells you what to type, but you are very far from the truth. If You say that I'm not making sense, it is because you don't understand my sense.

In other words, you're an idiot.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you. I also feel sorry for me. You try to make it feel like you are somewhat helping people. (That speech that only I tried to help you with korn?) but you are realistically destroying people. That'll start with me. I've had enough to not wake up tomorrow and I'm so glad that the last thing I remember is not you.

While I'm still here, You're a %^-*. Don't try to argue it, you're just a !@#$. %^-* you and hopefully I won't see you in the afterlife you slutty slug farmer bastard of a child. Words cannot relate to how much pain you have caused others. I only hope that someday you will understand what a terrible carcass you are.

you should seriously consider not using profanity because it doesnt help your cause. your attacking a guild leader without any proof. you put stuff in his guild bank to help out his members but he said you didnt. he said he checked the logs and you kept changing your story. bro i put my alt in the guild last night so i can check it myself and there hasnt been a single bag donation by you in the last 24 hours lol. SIMPLY BY QUESTIONING u you got mad and said he started to insult you.

bro don't be so negative. OOTR and Korn have done so many good things 4 ppl and if the rumors were true i think korn would be banned by now. but blizzard hasnt banned them for anything because they didn't do anything wrong. Hes speaking respectfully to u and your just over here making a fool of urself cuz u cant act cordial.

from my understanding Korn is a great leader and a very good person. hes been doing this kind of stuff for years and honestly knowing him for a long time hes a trustworthy person. he didnt pay me to say this. I said it because hes a good person and a good friend. take your hostility and negativity elsewhere. btw Korn has made a lot of positive changes in my life and ive adopted his way of thinking and do it in my life everyday.
02/17/2017 02:24 PMPosted by Eyelicka
Check the guild bank log again, Korn. You are seriously mistaken.

btw you said u got PROOF of the deposit. why dont you post up that proof so we can all see?
All of this is lies and they are a bunch of manipulative pricks. They don't deserve to have access to the game.
To quote your last sentence from your own defense, korn.
http://imgur.com/gallery/84Big

You say "To [Eyelicka]" You don't have to prove anything to me mate" -Kornbredkhan"

So which is it? Do I have to prove it or don't I?
How many more of your guildies are you going to talk into posting negativity about myself? It feels weird because you even manipulated me into posting negative things about the other "so-called people who saw you being completely offensive and going as far as being racist and sexist." That's why you tried that "FREE GOLD" in trade that nobody got. You asked me why nobody was taking your free gold and I gave you a better solution. I ended up helping you give out gold that day for your "Lesbian/gay" fundraiser give-away. Funny you post this event a day after you've been labelled as being "anti-gay" by other members on the server. Do you think we just make this stuff up and then if you were innocent you would still try to do a fundraiser RIGHT AWAY? Seems like you try to push off any true argument you want and get your follows (who are actually very decent people that I enjoyed playing with.. How can you corrupt them to follow you like this? Reminds me of a few dictators in the past. Like I said, even I was fooled at first.) Guess what? I raised more gold for your defensive fundraiser than you did and everytime I did I pm'd you to show how well it was going. Did you forget all that? It seems you get these certain thoughts in your head like, "Well is it on a friends account or no?" "Yes it is." "well though is it?" "yes it is" "Okay I believe you but can you prove it?" "No, my friend thinks you are scamming me, he's not proving it." "Okay that's okay, you don't need to prove anything, but I'm gonna call you a liar to everyone else and not tell them about this discussion because then I can't ask them to back me up without facts."

Korn, I'll give you credit for being a master manipulator, but you really are doing some serious damage to some very kind players. At least move your guild to a different realm that isn't for "New Players" as people try to scam them enough. Don't you have bigger fish to fry at this point?

Even at the end when I said, "Dude, this is completely ridiculous. I like playing with the other members of this guild and I've been helping you as much as I can.. Can we just chill and play?" you were quick to ban me from the discord so that I couldn't appeal myself anymore to those other players who actually were kind. Instead you get them to do your dirty work.

0/10 respect for Korn
~8/10 respect for the rest of the guild if they just chose not to follow korn like he's some deity.
Ever since I've joined them, OOTR has been an amazing, influential guild and they've shown so much compassion towards each and every person. A lot of times, we'll even encourage each other in guild chat by congratulating individuals for leveling or getting an achievement.

I first found out about Order of the Righteous when now fellow guild member Deaddonald helped me out a ton by trading me money and bringing me to Ironforge to purchase the Burnished armor set. I asked about his guild, and he told me the guild was huge on RAOK, or Random Acts of Kindness. I was stoked when I joined the guild. It re-formed my point of view on WoW and what players should be doing compared to what they are doing. Despite the constant backlash we receive when we do something that involves RAOK, we always prevail.

I did my first raid with them yesterday, and it's different from any other raid. We stick together and we don't go to random places by ourselves. We do our raids as charity raids, which really is just awesome.

To summarize, this guild is not filled with hackers. Everyone, and I mean everyone in this guild is so respectful, thankful, and want to spread the RAOK.
I have been in OOTR for about 4 to 5 months. As an Officer and female in the guild I can say that every bad thing all of you OOTR haters are saying about our members and our GM are not true.
I was welcomed into this guild with open arms and treated not like a new member but part of the family. When I joined OOTR I did not know anything about what the guild stood for, I joined because of one member that was kind enough to help get me into a group with his friend on the very last day to get the mount out of HFC.
Once in the guild I started doing the RAOK events with everyone and learned why we do all the events and why we set out to help other. If it wasn’t for Korn showing me this different way to look at and play the game I probably would have stopped playing again months ago, so to all of you haters out there that want to shut us down it won’t work as long as we have each other and we continue to help other and promote the love and kindness and positivity we will always be around. For any new and returning players that happen to stop by and read ignore those haters and come see what we are about what could happen besides finding your home and joining our family. When I look at our family I always think of this saying "'Ohana" means "family." "Family" means "no one gets left behind."
Kornbred is scum. Scammed my buddy out of a raffle that he said my buddy won. Never ended up handing over the money. Guy is the scum of the earth. #forchappie2017 #keepchappieintheusa #dontdeportchappie #kornsc00mz
People will always be jealous of a fun and successive guild. One of the best guilds as far as fun and a good community. #HatersgonnaHate
02/19/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Twelvevolt
Kornbred is scum. Scammed my buddy out of a raffle that he said my buddy won. Never ended up handing over the money. Guy is the scum of the earth. #forchappie2017 #keepchappieintheusa #dontdeportchappie #kornsc00mz

I saw a video that showed he gave 2million gold to your friend.
You're retarded cuz u like to use people for their money. its sad that you have to do this kind of crap. Good luck with being a douchebag. OOTR is the most legit guild on this server and it pisses u off that they are more successful than u. #jealousy
02/19/2017 10:09 PMPosted by Tirisholde
02/19/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Twelvevolt

I saw a video that showed he gave 2million gold to your friend.
You're retarded cuz u like to use people for their money. its sad that you have to do this kind of crap. Good luck with being a douchebag. OOTR is the most legit guild on this server and it pisses u off that they are more successful than u. #jealousy
Post the video. Thanks
Eyelicka:
You asked me why nobody was taking your free gold and I gave you a better solution. I ended up helping you give out gold that day for your "Lesbian/gay" fundraiser give-away. Funny you post this event a day after you've been labelled as being "anti-gay" by other members on the server. Do you think we just make this stuff up and then if you were innocent you would still try to do a fundraiser RIGHT AWAY?

Twitch.tv/kornbredkhan (Once again I live streamed the giveaway, that shows me giving away all the gold. Also it was not a fundraiser for anything, we did not get any money from other people, I donated money to help promote equality for the LGBT community, and to promote the ideals of the RAOK).

Korn, I'll give you credit for being a master manipulator, but you really are doing some serious damage to some very kind players. At least move your guild to a different realm that isn't for "New Players" as people try to scam them enough. Don't you have bigger fish to fry at this point?

If I, or anyone in my guild, or anyone in the game was scamming anyone on any server, for any reason, they would get a ban from Blizzard. This is their game, their community, their everything, they can see any transaction that is ever done. The MAIN reason why I destroy every single one of your points is because I can disprove 100% of everything that comes out of your mouths. I have evidence, witnesses, videos, and whatever you can throw at me. You're a pathological liar, and unlike you I don't care about reputation. Reputation comes and goes, read on.

Understanding Reputation:
Reputation in WOW works like this. You get a good or bad rep, then eventually quit, and all of it goes away. Every historic event that included your name, or who you are disappears. How do I know this? 12 year wow vet, and I know firsthand people tend to forget who you are, because reputation in a video game is worthless. Who cares?

So why do I do what I do?
I know my name will fade away in history, I know my guild will not last forever (As all guilds fall apart), but I know that what I promote will ALWAYS last forever, and will be passed on. The RAOK is a message of kindness, of peace, of prosperity. It is a message of forgiveness, and of helping others without seeking anything in return. I believe it shows people a good side to this dark world, and helps young kids that are joining WOW adopt a new mentality, a mentality of selflessness. Many people have been changed by the RAOK, including myself and thus we do NOT do it because it only helps out people in game, but it also changes people IRL.
Who cares about WOW gold, or WOW items, if these kids take it to real life and help our VETERANS, our SICK, our HOMELESS, our Communities, and the PEOPLE around us, thats what matters. Take your fake money, and donate it to someone that needs it.

Also for those that hate on OOTR, I forgive you.... I forgive you for your mindless hatred, I forgive you for your hostility, and I forgive you for jumping on a bandwagon of people to criticize, and attack an ENTIRE guild of people based on a few mindless accusations. I hold no grudges because I only promote love.
I've been playing WoW and in this guild for almost a month.
Everyone is so helpful, nice and active. This is my second guild and I'm glad I found OOTR. The community is so amazing. I love how we use Discord as an extra form of communication.
I would say the only down side is people speaking ill of us and bringing the name down. I personally have never had a bad experience with the GM or anyone of higher ranking. I've had one issue in this guild and that was taken care of pretty fast.
I'm very happy I found this guild and I do plan on being here in the long run. I would like to work my way up by showing my dedication and loyality to this guild. I don't have anything to hide and will do anything to bring us down. I would like to be here to build us up and continue for the RAOK.

:D
Im a newish WoW player (Legion) Ive had a hard time finding a guild and im almost ready to give up and just solo and do WQ.

Im interested if your still recruiting.
04/20/2017 05:09 PMPosted by Seventiesvan
Im a newish WoW player (Legion) Ive had a hard time finding a guild and im almost ready to give up and just solo and do WQ.

Im interested if your still recruiting.

Anything you need help with, I'll be ready to help you! Just let me know. :)
I'd also like to inform you that there is a popular World Quest addon that automatically que's you when you enter a zone for a WQ that you can use to help you out, and I hope that it does, but if you still have trouble I will help you out to the best of my abilities.
Pst me and I will do just that thing! Also I'd like to state that if you want to join us, you are more then welcome to do so.
Joined this guild on an alliance alt, they can be helpful and do run you through raids but the drama and bs that comes with it isn't worth it made some friends that I am still cool with after leaving. But I don't appreciate my resolve to help other people being tested in an extremely annoying manner they're not hackers or scammers but the officers need to get over them selves it's world of Warcraft. Lol at this guild.
What kind of an elitist person puts up 2 separate posts about their guild? I mean, how much more proof do you need to see that this guy is a complete fake?
04/23/2017 03:45 PMPosted by Skullmeat
What kind of an elitist person puts up 2 separate posts about their guild? I mean, how much more proof do you need to see that this guy is a complete fake?

This post was actually posted a long time ago, but someone bumped it.
I am 2 weeks new to WOW. Only play Warcraft previously. Got invited to join my guild which really haven't done much.

I have read the details of this guild and quite like the thought. How to I switch to this Guild?
04/25/2017 02:40 AMPosted by Archimanis
I am 2 weeks new to WOW. Only play Warcraft previously. Got invited to join my guild which really haven't done much.

I have read the details of this guild and quite like the thought. How to I switch to this Guild?

First I'd like to say thank you for checking us out regardless of all the haters, two just hit one of us up by typing /who Order of the Righteous.

On your way in, do you need any bags? We have 16 slot bags we've crafted for everyone, I can set you up with a set. Do you need anything like a transmog set you're going for? Just hit me up and let me know the details, we'll hook you up son!