Just cause you rolled a warlock

General Discussion
01/09/2017 09:37 AMPosted by Luciok
"I rerolled warlock because our dps is gimped" - not a real warlock

Do you not see the bigger issue here?

If your class doesn't do good DPS, there is no reason to play it, might as well wait out the next patch, thanks to pruning.
My Warlock is old.
warlocks were always the !@#$ed up class in WoW

Yea because they were so so bad in TBC and MoP.
01/09/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Melithiria
01/09/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Alisiaa
If you didn't solo a Doomguard for your ritual of doom in tainted scar, you aren't a real warlock in my eyes.

I didn't know that was a thing.

I think they removed it before I could get to that level.

Pretty much yeah.

Vanilla only.

Proving it unfortunately is difficult too. There is no achievement for it. You had to remember not to sell the very bad [Tome of Sacrifice] that you were rewarded.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=18602/tome-of-sacrifice
Despite being one of these authentic warlocks or whatever that you're crowing about, this topic is obnoxious and pointless.

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/presumption/no-true-scotsman/
Is this like the idea going around that if you are born a male, but identify as a female... you're a female or if you are born white but identify as black you can be black?

I rolled a human Warrior but I self Identify as an Ogre Shaman. Turns out it doesn't matter what I self identify as. I'm a Human Warrior.

In reality I pick up what you're putting down.

I may have rolled a Human Warrior but at heart I'm a Dwarven Paladin, it's my blood. It's what I have been from day 1.
What if you rolled a warlock with no regard to DPS standing? Maybe you just like ordering minions around that are this ][ close to burning you to a cinder?

I did the mount quest, I did the green fire quest (boy, did I), I've farmed Soul Shards for PvP, yet I've never paid attention to DPS standing in the Big Picture, never picked a spec because it's DPS-ier than the other specs.

This little pink powder puff of borderline chaos, insanity, and a touch of Fel -- it's hard to keep her hair looking this good.

I Am Warlock.
01/09/2017 10:25 AMPosted by Giscõ
warlocks were always the !@#$ed up class in WoW

Yea because they were so so bad in TBC and MoP.

Blizzard did not intentionally make us strong then, which was one of my points.

They were accidents, which is why people who rolled Warlock due to those instances... Are not Warlocks in some eyes.
I'm a real warlock because I have metamorphosis.
I rerolled from a warlock cause they're pretty unfun this expansion.

I'm actually pretty happy that this doesn't make me a real warlock if it means I can take a break from something I don't really have fun with anymore.
01/09/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Luciok
01/09/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Draculous

Pretty sure it does. If it didn't blizzard would need to take a serious look at the game's programming.

This person, is not a real warlock

You're not allowed to interact with other people very often, are you?
I'm a realer warlock than you
01/09/2017 10:33 AMPosted by Bradpittlord

SIC'EM DEMON PUPPIES! GO FOR THE ANKLES!
Can warlocks still make the demon tv if they're fake? Cause let's be honest, that's all we really want you for.
01/09/2017 10:23 AMPosted by Ferfykins
If your class doesn't do good DPS, there is no reason to play it, might as well wait out the next patch, thanks to pruning.

So what happens when your class has the potential to do the highest DPS, but it feels clunky or not so fun to play. Especially when you're not decked out with the necessary gear to "fix" the problems with it?
01/09/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Alisiaa
If you didn't solo a Doomguard for your ritual of doom in tainted scar, you aren't a real warlock in my eyes.
Did; but have no way of proving it so many years later.

I have my Dreadsteed quest items if that counts.
Sorry OP, but you are not a warlock, either. You are a sad dude sitting at home trying to sound tough on the internet.

But you're in good company on this forum.
Pff, most of you posers have never even TRIED to summon a demon in real life...
01/09/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Luciok
01/09/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Draculous

Pretty sure it does. If it didn't blizzard would need to take a serious look at the game's programming.

This person, is not a real warlock

You're very perceptive. I'm a Death Knight. It's a different class than a warlock.

"Try and keep up" - Ted Bear
01/09/2017 10:26 AMPosted by Alisiaa
Proving it unfortunately is difficult too. There is no achievement for it. You had to remember not to sell the very bad [Tome of Sacrifice] that you were rewarded.

Thank you for the information.

01/09/2017 10:33 AMPosted by Bradpittlord

You name made me giggle.