Legion PvP Season 1 Rewards Update

General Discussion
Shortly after last week’s re-distribution of PvP rewards, we discovered a bug that had caused Alliance players’ rewards to be re-distributed based on the Horde ladders. While many players still ended up with the correct reward, some received rewards at a higher or lower tier than they had earned.

In the Americas, Australia, and New Zealand, this bug resulted in too few rewards being distributed for Alliance players. We’ll be applying a hotfix with the next weekly maintenance that will correct this. Alliance players can expect to receive either the same reward they had already received, or one at a higher tier.

To help provide clarity, here are the final rating cutoffs that were necessary to earn the Gladiator, Vindictive Gladiator, or Hero of the Alliance/Horde titles on these realms in Legion Season 1:

Horde
Gladiator: 2563
Vindictive Gladiator: 2852
Hero of the Horde: 2432

Alliance
Gladiator: 2437
Vindictive Gladiator: 2704
Hero of the Alliance: 2297

Thank you again for your patience as we work to ensure that players are rewarded fairly for their efforts in Legion Season 1.
Can I use my new gladiator title to pick up chicks?
01/23/2017 05:02 PMPosted by Nmplol

Yes.
<3

You can try but as they say in suramar
"somethings not quiet right"
oof
Same ladder, 150 points lower for alliance titles haha good system xD

just tell them how much money u make
huzzah, an update

in general discussion of course
01/23/2017 04:53 PMPosted by Ornyx
We’ll be applying a hotfix with the next weekly maintenance that will correct this.
tomorrow or the 31st? -_-
So when are we going to go back to the old system...
16 points off glad...
01/23/2017 05:06 PMPosted by Thenative
We’ll be applying a hotfix with the next weekly maintenance that will correct this.
tomorrow or the 31st? -_-
tight
Missed rank1 by 1 point ._. finished at 2703

Can't you just use your money for that?????

Only lesbians, belf-kun
i dont understand how top 90 players only received Hero of the Horde achievement. The cut off was very high for some reason. Please reiterate HOW these cut offs were calculated.

if there were more horde players, why were their less heroes?

Horde
Gladiator: 2563
Vindictive Gladiator: 2852
Hero of the Horde: 2432

Alliance
Gladiator: 2437
Vindictive Gladiator: 2704
Hero of the Alliance: 2297

The discrimination against horde players is outrageous.

Why should players that earn higher ratings on horde not receive achievements that players significantly lower rated than them on alliance receive? It's not like the old days where people fought on different battlegroups, everyone is fighting on the same playing field now and thus it should be like how it was from Season 14 - Season 18 where there were just baseline percentages, this faction-based reward system is extremely discriminatory based on faction and, therefore, extremely unfair to one faction.

This on top of pvp being at it's all time worse in terms of gameplay and participation is leading me over to the account management page to unsubscribe. It's clear the people they have working on wow pvp now clearly don't know what they're doing and it's really a shame because pvp in this game was great for so many years under good leadership.

TLDR - Faction based titles on top of bad gameplay = wow pvp is dead, bye.
and rbg cuts when go fixed?