Fury is AWESOME

Warrior
01/23/2017 08:39 PMPosted by Xaladune
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Nope, never seen a Fury out dps me in an arena I was in.

What does a Fury warrior out dpsing you have to do with your claim? You are claiming that you yourself get out DPSed by a fresh 110 Demon Hunter. If thats the case you are bad. And also added to that note if you want to see a fury warrior out DPS you and prove it id be glad to challenge you and show you.

The Demonhunter is my alt, hes low effort and min gear scales to 850 in arena, he's up to like 32 traits now I gave him ak 20. I'm just salty with how easy that class is in pve and pvp.

But ya anytime you wanna duel let me know, we could even try to set it up in wargames, so its templates= realistic. I'll do Wpvp too, doesnt matter.

Anyways the whole point of me posting on this thread is because I do believe Fury is in a good spot and I don't want to see it nerfed, because I've already heard the rumblings of people complaining about Fury being too hard to kill.
01/23/2017 08:06 PMPosted by Arysal
leaping up off cliffs without a care
My experience in regards to this is: "I'll just heroic leap myself to safety" *no path available* SHÍT, SHÍT! *goes splat and dies*
Does that stop me from trying all the time? Nope!
I've just recently picked up a warrior to try out following recent.... frustrations.
This thing is amazing fun!
I wanted a fast paced whirlwind of blades. and that movement... oh man. Coming from a DK with none, to this thing leaping up off cliffs without a care, this thing delivers and a half.

Regret I waited so long to do this.

Is frost fun?
01/23/2017 07:53 AMPosted by Carnåge
Damn thing is awesome. Ok. It can't really compete in high ranked PvP but it's terrific to play (most fun I've had with warrior in a long, long time.) I don't do high end PvE but I hear it's good too. Either way, this isn't a "This spec is OP" thread but rather "This spec is tons of fun".

I know exactly what you mean. Thanks to the changes to fury in legion, my warrior came back from a damn near full retirement to full fledged main again for the first time since cataclysm.
01/23/2017 10:08 PMPosted by Brunius
I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Even though i really don't think that fury is overly strong i can still see it's self healing being nerfed and maybe even it's burst. I've been seeing more and more people make complaints about it every day it seems.

I don't know. Fury has always been this bastard spec with finicky mechanics but very strong burst potential. My opinion is it was worse (the balance) in WoD and did better numbers then and still largely remained unchanged. But then again it could merely be the fact that not so many people are learning to play the new Fury because of artifact power in arms and the tuning roller-coaster bad trip we've been having from beta up to now.

As it stands now, to me, Fury pumps out high consistent pressure while Arms is more like a surprise build-up release playstyle.
Shhh don't say this to loud. Warriors cannot have an awesome spec so do not tell Blizzard about it...
I've just recently picked up a warrior to try out following recent.... frustrations.
I wanted a fast paced whirlwind of blades. and that movement... oh man. Coming from a DK with none, to this thing leaping up off cliffs without a care, this thing delivers and a half.

Me too! I mained a FDK back in Cata and leveled him first in Legion. Switched to a Fury warrior and omg the mobility... Not dissing Frost DKs they definitely hit hard, but my god after charging and jumping all over random BG's for a couple of weeks its going to be hard to play anything else for the foreseeable future. Fury is just ridiculously fun.
It's always been fun this expansion. Lots of casual players thought it was awful even before buffs because they look at sims, despite the fact they do LFR and world quests almost exclusively. There's nothing wrong with that, but Fury has always been awesome this expac.
i rerolled ret the dps is to low with the nighthold bonus gear worse bonus gear for warriors i have ever seen in this game best you can do with the bonus gear is 18% haste its nothing but trash gear.. don't worry they nerf your gear i have 890 haste mastery gear and 890 bonus gear the bonus gear does about 100k less .. blizzard wants us to have 30% but they stick crit and ver gear in nighthold.. just plan retarded
01/25/2017 11:04 PMPosted by Blessedme
i rerolled ret the dps is to low with the nighthold bonus gear worse bonus gear for warriors i have ever seen in this game best you can do with the bonus gear is 18% haste its nothing but trash gear.. don't worry they nerf your gear i have 890 haste mastery gear and 890 bonus gear the bonus gear does about 100k less .. blizzard wants us to have 30% but they stick crit and ver gear in nighthold.. just plan retarded

/pvpthread
01/25/2017 03:29 PMPosted by Tarvöld

Me too! I mained a FDK back in Cata and leveled him first in Legion. Switched to a Fury warrior and omg the mobility... Not dissing Frost DKs they definitely hit hard, but my god after charging and jumping all over random BG's for a couple of weeks its going to be hard to play anything else for the foreseeable future. Fury is just ridiculously fun.

I understand that is about pvp and I'm more pve but I'm in the same boat as you.
I can't play any other class anymore because I've relied to much on my mobility in anything. Like I could hit like a truck playing as a pally or DK but its too much fun to be just on your target and being able to chase them with my heroic leaps.

I want to play enhance shammy for pvp but I'm always in the 'how the hell can I get to them and then how can I stick to them' maybe I'm just a noob on pvp but I can't shake off the idea of just waddling my way to someone then hitting them.
01/23/2017 09:50 PMPosted by Rhadamir
He ran fury/ww/healer.

Few things you should keep in mind before declaring fury is really amazing now.

1) Joe and his teammates are some of the best players on earth. You are likely unable to play the class as he does.

2) Some players are so good they can take weak overall specs to the totally highest points of arena. Eu wow elemental shamans come to mind but its something hardly anyone else can do.

Well you dont have to be as good as him to have fun with the spec or reach a certain rating. You can reach 2k on literally any spec if you commit and find a good composition that works.

And mind that Joe is not only playing fury, but hes topping the leaderboards for all warriorspecs with it. Which is because Arms is not in the best spot atm. So yes, fury is perfectly viable if you want to compare it to arms in 3s. They both have obvious up and downsides but you can compete with it.
Last night I got knocked off the cliff in arathi basin at lumber mill three times in a row. First time I charged back, second two times I made a leap in mid-air back to the flag. It was epic. I attacked a solo at farm, killed him but wasn't able to cap before someone else came. Then I had three people on me, so I called it and leapt away three times towards mill and got away. I was at blacksmith and saw three people approaching a solo player at stables. I leapt towards stables, using my third leap to land on the flag just in time to stop a cap and give us the win. Fury is some of the most fun I've had in battlegrounds, ever.
01/23/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Indrá
01/23/2017 04:55 PMPosted by Flynt

Nope, never seen a Fury out dps me in an arena I was in.
That's just your own solitary experience when there are millions of others with various other opinions on the matter. Don't state your opinion as if it's a fact unless you have actual and factual evidence to back up your claim.

warrior opinions dont matter, this is my naked poster toon but want to whoop !@#$in %^-, FROST DK THE END
01/25/2017 03:29 PMPosted by Tarvøld

Classes with high mobility are so much fun particularly in random bgs!
Makes Fury & MW monks so fun to play and 2 of the strongest random bg specs.

Leaping & Charging around the map demolishing one opponent to the next as Fury in an ongoing onslaught.

Using all of MW's movement abilities to troll the opposition since they can't catch you and just position yourself behind your teammates to use them as meat shields.

Great fun.