[H] <Zero Empathy> 9/10M 1/9M 8/9H LFM

Barthilas
<Zero Empathy> is about being efficient and getting down to business in raids while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We have a community of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and always aim to challenge/improve each other. If you want more information look at the information below:

Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10H 9/10M 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M
Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Thurs and Mon.
Realm: Barthilas
Fraction: Horde

Recruitment:
Melee Dps- All
Range Dps - All
Tanks - Closed
Healer - Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, Resto Druid, MW monk
Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch.
If you cannot make 3 nights or commit to a raiding schedule all the time we offer raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Also your welcome to join us on our weekend runs.

As a raider we require from you:
-Discord
-Working headset and mic (you don’t need to speak)
-Pots, flasks, food
-A good attitude
-An understanding of progression fights

Addons we require:
-RCLootCouncil
-ExorsusRaidTools
-WeakAuras
-DBM/BigWigs

Rules:
- We dislike drama in the guild environment and our raid teams.
- We try to maintain a friendly and focused raid environment and keep toxicity to a minimum.
- Progression focused raiding with minimal downtime and focused raiders (pots, flasks, food, Vantus runes if it's prog)
- Research fights
- We value interclass interaction and members who love to talk and theorycraft.
- We encourage every member to carry their own weight in raid and to perform to the best of their ability.
- Encourage asking for help, be that rotation or gearing or mechanics.
- Be able to take constructive criticism and listen to other perspectives.
- We maintain a respectful environment between both our teams.

What do we do when we’re not in core raids:
Raids:
-On Friday night we run fast tos normal for core members and suitable alts
-We also run Occasional Mythic EN and Tov runs
- Old content raids on Saturday nights
A active mythic plus community
So, if you cannot commit to raid times but love mythic+, also come have a chat with me! All of our members love to push their keys to +15 and above. Also with Tos coming up we are excited for the challenges ahead!
There’s always something going on here at Zero Empathy.

Want to join us:

Apply on our website: http://zeroempathyguild.com/
Kill videos: http://zeroempathyguild.com/index.php?site=videos

Guild Master / Raid Leader of Zero Empathy- Shara#1861

If you’d like to see us in action here are our streamers in the guild:

https://www.twitch.tv/sharazeroempathy

Thanks, have a nice day :)
We are now 10/10N and 1/10H LF Rdps!
We are now 4/10H Agressivly recruiting Rdps for core spots.
Bot is dead! 6/10H
Augar,tich are dead!! 8/10H
Hi i have 884 fury warrior
and 879 shadow priest
currently lvling a elemental shaman :D

looking at possible guild
Bump for a very friendly guy from my limited interaction :)
02/12/2017 10:42 PMPosted by Balthyzaar
Hi i have 884 fury warrior
and 879 shadow priest
currently lvling a elemental shaman :D

looking at possible guild

Hey balthyzaar, i would be interested in having a chat with you add me on btag :)
i am looking for a warrior :)
02/13/2017 07:52 AMPosted by Getsmashin
Bump for a very friendly guy from my limited interaction :)

Thankyou :) I want to create a progression focused guild, while maintaining a non toxic environment. Also outside of raids we do have an active mythic plus community full of very nice people and good players. That always get their keys to +15.
9/10H elisande is dead!
01/26/2017 06:26 AMPosted by Sharayice
Hi everyone, I am Shara – a 7/7m EN raid leader. I have recently parted ways with my old team and am looking to build a strong core to push into NH and beyond. I have a lot of passion, dedication and free time to raid lead and I want to use that to give you the best raiding experience possible while maintaining a toxic free environment! Here are some of the important facts about us :)

Raid times:

7-10pm on Wed, Thurs and Mon.

Recruitment:
Melee Dps- Warrior, DK, rogue, feral
Range Dps - Boomy, Ele sham, mage
Tanks - Full
Healer - Resto druid or Disc priest
What else we offer:
sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm.
Mythic+:
I am a lover of the mythic+ and I have created a mythic + community inside of the guild that is growing. So, if you cannot commit to raid times but love mythic+, also come have a chat with me! All of our members love to push their keys to +15 and above.

Rules:
No drama, no toxic players, progression focused, come prepared (pots,flasks,food)
Research Boss encounters, Turn up on time.

So, if you would like to learn more about us or join the guild, please feel free to contact
Gm/RL-shara#1861
Officer- elusive#6314

Hey, would be fantastic to chat, will add you to Btag once online this afternoon, do you have discord?
Hey, would be fantastic to chat, will add you to Btag once online this afternoon, do you have discord?[/quote]

Awesome look forward to talking with you soon :) yep i do once u add me i'll invite you to the server and we can have a chat :)

02/13/2017 07:08 PMPosted by Naÿt
01/26/2017 06:26 AMPosted by Sharayice
Hi everyone, I am Shara – a 7/7m EN raid leader. I have recently parted ways with my old team and am looking to build a strong core to push into NH and beyond. I have a lot of passion, dedication and free time to raid lead and I want to use that to give you the best raiding experience possible while maintaining a toxic free environment! Here are some of the important facts about us :)

Raid times:

7-10pm on Wed, Thurs and Mon.

Recruitment:
Melee Dps- Warrior, DK, rogue, feral
Range Dps - Boomy, Ele sham, mage
Tanks - Full
Healer - Resto druid or Disc priest
What else we offer:
sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm.
Mythic+:
I am a lover of the mythic+ and I have created a mythic + community inside of the guild that is growing. So, if you cannot commit to raid times but love mythic+, also come have a chat with me! All of our members love to push their keys to +15 and above.

Rules:
No drama, no toxic players, progression focused, come prepared (pots,flasks,food)
Research Boss encounters, Turn up on time.

So, if you would like to learn more about us or join the guild, please feel free to contact
Gm/RL-shara#1861
Officer- elusive#6314

Hey, would be fantastic to chat, will add you to Btag once online this afternoon, do you have discord?

Awesome look forward to talking with you soon :) yep i do have a discord channel once u add me i'll invite you to the server and we can have a chat :)
Bump
We have Gul'dan digging his grave (just gotta push that last 20%)!
Holy Priest instead of disc?? :D
Gul'dan at 13%!
Gul'dan is dead! Next is mythic NH
Bump
Skorp is dead!
Still seeking strong rdps.