My body is ready.

More like hope their body is ready

Hello twin brother.
02/20/2017 12:43 PMPosted by Stiorra
02/20/2017 12:21 PMPosted by Smallpoxs

More like hope their body is ready

Hello twin brother.

Wow, it's uncanny lol
To be honest, as useless as they are, the succubus is the reason I rolled a warlock in the first place. A Betty Page demon sidekick sounded great to me. I always have her out whenever I am afk in town.

Something people don't realize is that this glyph update could pave the way for future iterations of warlock minion customization that everyone wants so bad. Maybe it's a test run to see how people respond to "customization options"
I use my succubus pet all the time, don't care that she's a dps loss, Succubus is awesome.
to bad its bugged and she doesnt appear when you summon her..
Mine works, i wonder whats causing the bug?
I use mine alot. Her n i go in adventires in azeroth together shes the sister i never had . its great btw how do you get it ? Is the shadow one a dungeon drop raid drop can i buy off ah ?
There are too many issues with the Fel Succubus that really make using her hard.

Demonwrath/Command Demon/Demonic Empowerment all don't work with her.

I'm not sure if the Succubus Demo talent affects you when she's out either.
ERP'ers around the globe rejoice. Lel.
Here's an idea, hand of guldan- summons 1 of your demons you are not currently using for 15 seconds to attack the target.

So if ur maining feguard.
Your hog will summon imp,succubus,felhunter,or voidwalker. Max (1 of each).

Then make imps warm a spell again that lasts 20 seconds with a 40 second cd. Also allow shadowbox to sometimes summon a imp.
Is the shadow succubus available yet?
cool.

erm

01/25/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Wretched
there is zero incentive for any player to use the Succubus

what are you guys talking about?..

I use succy a lot in PvP, knockback + seduce is really good
Does anyone actually know how/where to get their recipe? I've looked everywhere, and all I see is what's needed to make it.
01/25/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Hotpwnsta
Who here still uses succubus?

The kind of warlocks who still think lifetap increases dps.
04/21/2017 06:07 PMPosted by Krixooks
I use succy a lot in PvP, knockback + seduce is really good

Isn't it on the same DR as fear?
Have this fixed this glyph yet? Last time I applied it, my succubus would NOT appear and it was SUCH a pain for Blizzard to return the glyph and my pet.
I have the fel glyph, works for me
05/08/2017 08:40 AMPosted by Desareon
Does anyone actually know how/where to get their recipe? I've looked everywhere, and all I see is what's needed to make it.

Shadow succubus you get the recipe for by talking to the succubus standing next to Tehd during the world quest "How do YOU like it?" (I forget the world quest name for non warlocks) You emote /kiss at her and she teaches you the recipe. (She hints at it in dialogue if you talk to her, and has unique dialogue based on whether or not she's taught you the glyph yet.

The fel temptress isn't a recipe. It drops off of the fel succubi enemies inside of the cathedral of eternal night, only drops for warlocks and is bind on pickup. You have to farm one for every spec and a handful more if you want to swap between all of the different glyphs for the succubus.
Hmm, I'm not sure why everyone thinks Succubus is so useless. Is it because you don't like that you have to manually cast and target the knockback? Or because you only PvE?

I go with Grimoire of Service and I mostly use Shivarra in battlegrounds, and in Arena matches versus melee classes. I find that the knockback ability is absolutely invaluable for PvP situations where you have melee classes all over you. If you time all your CC's and spells right, you'll have them dead before they can actually get a hit on you. I find that the stun from Infernal takes away some control, since it only affects enemys directly around him, whereas the Shivarra can cast fellash wherever I want, from a distance. Then still be able to summon my temporary infernal with the initial stun, and another temporary demon (usually felhunter).
Because casters exist in battlegrounds, and felhunter is WAY better against casters than succubus is against anything. Felhunter also does a fair bit more damage if you are playing affliction.