[A] 907 Resto Shaman | LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello Everyone,

I am an 898 equipped Resto Shaman that is looking for a mythic raiding guild. My alt is an 883 Vengeance DH.

My availability is as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
PST: 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
CST: 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM
EST: 1:30 PM - 7:30 PM

Tuesday and Thursday
PST: 08:00 AM - 11:30 AM
CST: 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
EST: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

I'm very competitive, so your guild should be like minded. I am not looking for a relaxed casual chill guild. I research outside of wow on my own, log, and watch videos on a daily basis to improve my game play. My parses are usually in the 60-95%. The parses would be a lot higher with a coordinated guild than pugging.

Due to school and work, I was not able to participate in any serious guild raiding during EN; however, the next year proves to be a lot easier.

My accomplishments so far are:
- 7/7 EN (H)
- 10/10 NH (H)
- +15 Keystone Master
- Top 20 Shaman Mythic+ Score on Server Sargeras
- Nightbane

Please contact me in game or reply to this post if you are interested in chatting with me. My battletag is: yara #11789

Thank You,
Yara
Heya,

[H] <Resistance> Hyjal

US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We currently have a HIGH need for Ranged DPS(HUGE demand for Hunter and Priest)!!! Anyone with 85+ percentile parses are preferred!

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
Wednesday 7PST is optional alt-raid. Usually do previous tier content.
Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M
Trials of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 3/10M
We strive for excellence, and continue to look for those sharing our goals.
(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).
If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling it's potential, wasting too much of your time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear Nightbane for loot/mount and M+12 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves. We'll deplete and share that Maw+15!)

That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.
Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
We believe in “bringing the player not the class”.
Interested or want more info?
Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • Bear#1696 (myself)
  • Obscure#1328
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Still looking?
    I'd love to talk to you. Add us on btag let's chat :)

Murderbyme#1916
    Aearowen#1979
    TheGuy717#1286

I'll add you asap :) I think we would be a really good fit for you and I need a resto shammy on my CORE healing team :)
    <TheSafteyWordisBearMount> is 2-Day Alliance Mythic Raiding Guild on Korgath. Currently: 3/10 Mythic Nighthold, 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and recruiting exceptional players for our raid team!

SWBM Mission Statement:
    GET SHIIT DONE AND HAVE FUN, PERIOD!
    – Being a 2-Day raiding guild, that has never been more imperative. We want raiders who will have: great attendance, meaning, be on time and prepared, an optimistic team player attitude, a hunger for progression, a zeal to be the best raider they can be, and most importantly a great sense of humor.

Recruitment Priorities:
    We are currently recruiting: BEAST DPS! and in you can Flex Heal even better!
    Specifically:
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Wind Walker Monk
    Dps Warrior
    Above are the priorities, but as always...

Attendance > Skill > Class > Gear

Here we thrive on competition, so be ready to fight for your spot.
    We operate on a BEST play, BEST raid basis, and so even if you’re not on the priority list still contact us!

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 9 PM - 1 AM CST(Server)
    Wednesday 9 PM - 1 AM CST(Server)
    Optional/Alt Raid Day: Sunday

ABOUT US:
    SWBM is a community, where you as a person is more important than your class/gear/etc. Some of our core have been raiding together since The Burning Crusade. That's 10 years of friendship, good times, and with every expansion adding more to the SWBM family. There is always something going on, whether that be our very active Discord; talking about movies, tv, music, nsfw, on WoW with; raids, gambling during down time, M+, tmog, or other games like; Overwatch, Hots, Diablo, Rainbow Six: Siege, GTA V, and Rocket League are in our current stable.
    SWBM loves to have fun raiding and enjoying the game, but at the same time we are very serious when it comes to progression. So are you looking for a guild to challenge you, get shiit done, and have fun along the way? Contact us!

If you would like to join our community, or have any questions, add us and let’s have a chat!
    GM: BN: Shotime#1120/Discord: Shotime#1026 - Haze#1111 / Lespaul#1553
    Precision - Sargeras(7/10M) is looking for more for Nighthold! Sargeras is a very highly populated Alliance server with one of the strongest PvE progression scenes in the US. Precision is fairly new (reformed late HFC), but is committed to competing for #1 among 3-day guilds.

Legion Progression
    7/7M EN
    3/3M ToV
    7/10M NH

WoD Progression
    7/7M HM
    10/10M BRF
    13/13M HFC - US 46!

Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11 CST (5-9 PST | 8-12 EST)

Environment
    We strive to keep a relaxed environment while still taking progression seriously. In Precision you will find a strong sense of community without the cliques most progression guilds form.

Requirements:
    Working microphone.
    Strong knowledge of your class and role, and a willing to research and theory-craft.
    A strong background in progression raiding.
    A passion for progression raiding.
    Ability to accept criticism.
    A raid ready alt (at this point we are done with split runs for NH, but you must be prepared to have an alt ready for future tiers).

Loot:
    All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
    Scuz scuzzywuzzy#1651
    Shadydemise ShadyDemise#1971
    Wynbolt ObscureRisk#1277
    Vulshock Lennykravitz#1168

If you're a laid back person with a desire to progress at a good pace we strongly encourage you to apply!

Apply at precision.gg/forum/