Addon that colors people in real ID/Btag??

General Discussion
Anyone knows the name for an addon that recolors the btag/real id to the current class they play I'm guessing (or u have a choice)??

I saw it on someone's stream: http://imgur.com/a/LZs7P

it looks really good, it doesn't change the layout of the in-game/wow's original friend list, just recolors the letters i liked it a lot.

Thanks
I'm not really sure why you would want colored people on your btag list. If you are looking for a certain class for a certain activity you could always use the broadcast function if your list is too long and you are taking a shot in the dark as to who you might want to invite?
i want the people colored to their class or to a certain color i like it to be because i run rated battlegrounds and thats correct i wanna easily be able to find the classes that im looking for. in battlegrounds u dont bring certain classes, like paladins etc so i wanna be able to spot easily the classes that i want in group
Ah, I feel you. I actually kind of like that idea now. It would be nice if it would somehow group up those classes with other like classes and not mix them, keep it a bit more organized. I don't know what addon that might be but I will surely be checking back to see if someone knows.

+1
I know it is built into ElvUI but I don't know what that specific addon.
01/28/2017 06:21 PMPosted by Murder
I don't know what addon that might be but I will surely be checking back to see if someone knows.

yeah tryina find whats it called

01/28/2017 06:26 PMPosted by Hasil
I know it is built into ElvUI but I don't know what that specific addon.

We're getting closer though thats good
anyone knows the name of addon or similar? ty
01/28/2017 09:02 PMPosted by Rød
Friend Group is the name of the addon
11/13/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Dkside
01/28/2017 09:02 PMPosted by Rød
Friend Group is the name of the addon

Nice necro but it's called Friend list colors