887 Fury warrior Looking for Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Having taken a hiatus from the game due to my old guild breaking up, I'm now looking to get back into the raiding scene.

I am currently 10/10H looking for a guild to progress through mythic and consistently clear end game content with. I can raid Monday-Sunday and am flexible with raid times but would prefer between 5-12PM CST. I'm willing to transfer servers but would like to stay as Horde.

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7561535/10/ Emerald Nightmare
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7561535/11/ Nighthold

If interested send me a message
Arcturas#1182
hey

Subject to change is recruiting we are 1/10 mythic but hitting mythic hard the next coming weeks
We raid Tues,wed,thurs 9-12pm central
we are alli but would love to have u and have a very fun raid atmosphere

Shrimp#11605
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde): We are looking for players who like to progress through content raiding 6 hours a week. All skilled players welcome.

Current Raid Progression:
8/10 H NH
10/10 N NH
3/3 H Trials of Valor
7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

Guild Philosophy: While we have a casual schedule, when it comes to progression we are serious and focused. Aiming to make the most of our 6 hours a week, we expect our members to know their classes and come to raids prepared. We are looking for players who enjoy having fun, but know when it's time to get serious and push content.

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM

Thanks!
Greetings!

Impetus is aiming to strengthen our roster and we are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule. On a 6-hour per week schedule, we were the second guild in the US to finish HFC 13/13 Mythic. We aim to improve that in Legion and be the US #1 Mythic guild raiding 6 hours per week. Currently, we are 7/7 Mythic, 2/3 Mythic, and 1/10M.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9pm-12am EST.

If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us:

Guild Leader: Dethkrik#1795
Recruiting Officer: Randiz#1613
Raid Leader: Seablaster#1673
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma of Mal'Ganis (3/10M) is recruiting dedicated players for
competitive mythic progression content.

We currently have core raid openings for the following:

A very strong tank
    All Healers
    Plate DPS
    Havoc DH

Our raid times are as follows:

Monday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST (Progression only)
    Tuesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Visit us at www.guildenigma.com to apply.
Hey there Arsh I would love to add another warrior to our roster!
We are Reboot on Uldaman
Raid times/days are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)
Current progression 7/7M EN 2/3M TOV 10/10H NH and 2/10M NH
If you are interested please feel free to add my btag Selanda#1678
Thanks! Hope to speak to you!
Hi there, Arsh!

<Hide the Pickle> on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting exceptional raiders for our mythic team! We are currently 3/10 M in Nighthold (7/7 M EN, 1/3 M ToV) and an additional warrior would be a perfect compliment to our team!

We raid Tu/Wed/Thr 8:30-11 EST with an optional Monday raid night of normal/heroic clears of the current tier. Mythic keys are also constantly being run in our guild as well (several of us holding top 20 ranking for Mythic + score on server) so there's always something to do!

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to add me on my battle tag!

Comokni#1683
    Good afternoon!

☆ Arctic ☆
    [H][Area 52][US] (10/10H | Semi-Hardcore)

We would love to add a warrior to our roster!

I'll keep this short and sweet. :)
    We are looking for a few more dedicated DPS to help fill our roster and to push into mythic. We raid Tue/We/Thu from 9pm-12am EST.

Bnet: Baconpancake#1829
    Guild Spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753286131#post-6

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care!
    。◕‿‿◕。
Hey there!

I'd love to chat with you! We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST (8:30pm to 11pm CST). We are currently 9/10H NH with much more to come! We are a long standing guild (since 2008), very friendly and team oriented. Looking for like minded, positive, reliable/dedicated raiders to join our team. Those those show up on time, prepared and know the fights! We enjoy running various things on off nights M+/Kara/farm raids/achievement runs etc.

If any of this could interest you please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat! We also don't mind doing x-server trials.
Best of luck with your search and I hope to hear from you!

sot-bloodhoof.enjin.com
Hey there! I'll make this short and sweet.

<Crave> Is a newly-formed Mythic raiding guild on Zul’Jin. We are already 10/10H after our first week. Currently all we need is a tank a handful of dps to push into mythic!

About us: Our (3/10m NH) leadership has USA Top 200 experience, so you can expect to be pushing content while it is current and relevant.
Raid times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 8pm -12 am est

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of add my b-tag @ Tyler#1707

Hope to hear from ya!
Heya,

[H] <Resistance> Hyjal

US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
Wednesday 7PST is optional alt-raid. Usually do previous tier content.
Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M
Trials of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 3/10M
We strive for excellence, and continue to look for those sharing our goals.
(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).
If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling it's potential, wasting too much of your time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear Nightbane for loot/mount and M+12 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves. We'll deplete and share that Maw+15!)

That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.
Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
We believe in “bringing the player not the class”.
Interested or want more info?
Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • Bear#1696 (Me)
  • Obscure#1328
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • <Exiles of Avalon> of Stormrage is looking for progression raiders!
    We are currently 9/10H, Guldan at 8%!
    Raid times are Friday and Saturday Midnight EST - 3AM EST (11pm-2am CST).
    We are an 18+ guild focusing on full clearing mythic while still having a life, and having fun while we raid. Our community is very active, especially in the evenings and late nights.

Currently we are recruiting:

• All DPS
  • A tank
  • Add me on btag Twitch#1205 for more info and to apply!