[H] Nihilists Recruiting&Guild CoOp 10/10N NH

Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer
The Nihilists - Horde

About Us:
We are a long-standing guild with roots extending all the way back to the earliest days of Vanilla WoW. We are comprised of members that have not only been friends for many years but also players and leaders from multiple top guilds.
Over time, various circumstances have led many of us to seek a scaled-back schedule and casual raid environment that still maintains the pursuit of high-end content.

Our goal is to experience casual raid progression as efficiently and successfully as possible. With that said, we also value the importance of building a fun and friendly atmosphere and are looking for raiders that would be a good fit for our team in terms of both skill and personality.
We ask that you bring a firm grasp on your class and maintain a positive attitude during progression and contribute toward the laid back and close-knit community we have.

Current Progression:
7/10 N Nighthold
Heroic Nighthold to start soon

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Thursday 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
* Wednesday upon popular request

We've seen a dip in our attendance after the holidays, and being pushing progression with cross server friends and pugs.
We're currently recruiting players of any class/role, and also interested in co-operating with another guild on a regular basis to keep pushing progression and general shenanigans.

For more information, please feel free to contact me:
Mortaz (Majnoon#1225)

We look forward to hearing from you!
Update:
Still welcoming new recruits

now at 8/10 N Nighthold
Update
10/10 N Nighthold
1/10 H Nighthold
Hello Mortaz!
[H] <Angry Mob> Also deep seeded guild. OGs of Gorefiend from vanilla. Nice to see another guild that has stood the test of time!

We are 10/10N, 10/10H, and wish to put more progression into Mythic if possible, though as it seems you know the attendance dip is an issue all around, Even after having recently merged another guild with us. Being in a low pop server cluster isn't helping. I would like to extend my hand and see if we could find a mutually beneficial Raiding relationship.
-We also raid tues/thurs but 9-11Est sometimes we extend beyond if the night is going well of course. We do Sundays by popular demand for alt runs, raid clears, Achievs, etc...

please feel free to contact me (DJ)
TitanLionel#1332 -Battletag
TitanLionel#9316 -Discord