888 SPriest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

My main is named Homeycheese, a SPriest on Zul'Jin. And I'm looking for a heroic/mythic guild to progress with. I can run any days, but Sun-Thursday I can only run until around 11pm EST. I have about 10 total years experience in WOW, and lately have my AOTC for Archimonde, Xavius, Helya, and Gul'dan. Just sick of having to pug to run so much as heroic or a mythic +. I will post a link to my armoury below, and will update my logs tonight. Cheers.

PS I also have my healing weapons good to go so I can heal in a pinch. But prefer DPS.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Homeycheese/simple
Who We Are

Spiritus Mundi is looking for strong, dedicated, experienced DPS and healers for core spots in our mythic progression team: an enthusiastic approach to raiding is required.

Our goal as a guild is success. To complete current content at a competitive pace while always striving to improve ourselves on a compressed 2-day, 8 hour schedule.

General Information

Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 7:00-11:00 PST (10:00-2:00 EST) (Progression Nights)
Thursday 7:00-10:00 PST (10:00-1:00 EST) (Optional Heroic/Trial Nights)

Progression

9/10H NH
7/7M EN

Logs & Website

http://smguild.us/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130997
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Spiritus+Mundi

What We Are Looking For

We are interested in players that can manage their time well and remain committed and consistent. Individuals who are constantly looking into how they can make themselves a better player. A good sense of humor along side superior raid awareness and a willingness to adapt is a must. Trials and raiders alike are expected to behave as mature adults in regards to loot, drama, preparedness, and general raid attitude.

Our current needs are as follows:

- Mage (HIGH)
- Hunter (HIGH)
- Restoration Druid
- Holy Priest
- Restoration Shaman

*We will gladly accept applications from exceptional players of any class*

Contact Information:

Elder#11836 (Recruitment Officer)
MrMonsta#1928 (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Raid Leader)
would love to add a shadow priest to our roster, hit me up if interested. Spam below

<nah> of Arthas (PvP)

Raid Times

Tuesday: 8:15pm - 12:00am EST

Thursday: 8:15pm - 12:00am EST

Sunday: Optional raid, either alts or heroic clear.

Recruitment Needs:

. Holy Paladin

. Resto Shaman

. Disc Priest

. Warlock

. Shadow Priest

. Mage

. Balance Druid

. Hunter

. As always, strong players who show competence and potential will be given great consideration

What you get with <nah>

. Laid back; fun community.

. We do a LOT of Mythic+

. We only raid 2 nights a week, so proficiency is our #1 goal

. ZERO drama

We are currently 7/7M 3/3H 10/10N 7/10H

The guild has an extremely high potential for the light schedule we plan on maintaining, if that sounds like something that interests you feel free to contact any of the below:

Garrett#12815
Siothrun#1289
<Electric Sheep> Kargath Alliance

Current Progression:
7/7M EN
2/3M ToV
9/10H NH

Raid Times (Eastern Time):

* Wednesdays - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
* Thursdays - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
* Sundays - 7:30pm to 11:30pm

Raid spots are given out on a raid-by-raid basis based on whoever signs up for a particular night. There is no set raid team. Progression raid spots are given out based very heavily on merit, farm raid spots are more dispersed to give new members an opportunity to show their ability.

Recruit Policy:

Recruits undergo a roughly 1 month "trial period" after joining the guild, after which a decision to accept or decline the recruit is made. Recruits have normal loot privileges during their trial period.

About us:

<Electric Sheep> is an established 20 man raiding guild on Kargath-US that has been raiding since Classic. Kargath is a PvE, EST, Chicago-datacenter server connected with Norgannon.

More Info:

If you want to learn more about the guild or have any questions regarding recruitment, please visit our forum at http://www.acdsheep.com or contact an officer in-game. Good people to try are Akorah, Alayne, Dibbler, Kerias, Siccarius or ask a member if there are currently any officers online or on alts.

You can also contact our Recruitment Officer, Siccarius, through his Battle Tag: Siccarius#1696
Hi there!
Probably a long shot here, but if Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST could work for you than I'd love to chat as I am currently looking for a reliable, dedicated spriest to join our team!

Please add Nox#1368 for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!
Hey Homeycheese. Our times push your desired end time a tad but we sure would love to have a spriest. Info below, hope to hear from you!
--
Original vanilla launch-day guild looking for 3 or so additional players to bolster mythic team raiding roster.

Interested in mature, teamwork oriented individuals who can demonstrate they're serious about their gameplay. In turn you'll get a historic and stable guild, dedicated / hardworking raid leadership, and ample game play opportunities outside of raid (mythic +s, world pvp, etc).

Our team's current Legion raiding progress: 2/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV, 3/10 H NH
Loot style: EPGP, reset for Nighthold
Raiding times: Sun & Wed, 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Interested players pls contact Riveryn (Rylle#1168) or Malbrack (Malbrack#1839), and if possible pls fill out our brief app- it gives you more info about us too- at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7ejFIUVy8KDVL1vwBAH536AwTedvavdLlTLU-f4ndEsOQcw/viewform

Come roll through Nighthold with us!
About Bloodline
Bloodline is one of the prime time teams in Seraph that is composed of top performing players who are dedicated to Mythic raiding. We are always looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group. We strive to be a progression raiding team on a 9 hours per week schedule and are seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding. If you join our team, you can expect to be held to high standards of performance and accountability.

Progression

10/10H Nighthold
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3H Trial of Valor
Lead by US197 players

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

Recruitment Needs
Seraph has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.

HUNTER
DEATH KNIGHT
HOLY PALADIN
SHADOW PRIEST

Apply at SeraphGuild.com and specify your interest in Bloodline (Raid 6). Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.

Seraph Perks
- Large, active community (9 raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- RBGs and PVP teams
- Active Mumble chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs

Contact
ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Administrator
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • All Guild perks unlocked!
  • Active Guild forums!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Why dont you try my guild its on your server.

Executioners> is a mythic raiding guild on Zul'jin (Horde). We are a guild of semi - hardcore raiders who enjoy raiding and doing mythic dungeon runs together. We are very close and enjoy hanging out in Discord. Our goal is to clear as much content as we can while it is still relevant. We are looking for players who are reliable, can get along with others. We do not want drama or discord in our guild. Above all we are a group of friends who enjoy raiding together.

Raid Times (Eastern Standard Time):

Tuesday 8 PM - 11 PM
    Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM
    Thursday 8 PM - 11 PM

Currently Recruiting:

Tank: low Priority
    Healer: low priority
    Dps: High Priority ranged dps

Will accept any applications from exceptional players.

Current Progression:
    EN(H) 7/7
    EN(M) 4/7
    3/3 heroic tov
    10/10(N) NH
    5/10 (H) NH
    Gm Battle tag: Uchihaitachi#1442
    Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (23+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    History: Founding GM and Guild have been around for over 8 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel
    13/13 Mythic (before Pre-Patch)

Tier 19
    7/7 Mythic EN
    2/3 Mythic ToV
    1/10 Mythic NH

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com
    www.semantics-guild.com/
    Tyg#11303

Progression
    7/7M EN
    2/3M ToV
    1/10M Nighthold

13/13M (US197) HFC

Raid Times
    Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
    7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST
    I'm guessing someone of your caliber is looking for Mythic Raiding. But just in case Heroic Raiding is the direction we should chat! We don't have a shadow priest and I would love to add one with your skills.

Here is just our basics in case we work out and a link to our recruitment post to learn a little more about us!
    +5 spots left!
    +Casual Team - Normal/Heroic to relax and have fun!
    +Flexible Schedule - Need a night off? Take it!
    +We don't cut - we coach and get content down as a guild! Work together, not against your peers!
    +Keep you and your friends together! Bring everyone with!

Exodus-Earthen Ring : 7/7H 2/3H 8/10N
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752096290

Raid times are as follows:
    Wed-Thur-Mon: 8:30pm EST invites 9:00pm-11:30pm EST Raid
    Mythic + schedule night to come!

Hope to hear from you!
    :+: Smushez :+:
    Btag: Smushiz#1660
    Discord: Smushez#4925 (Quickest Response)
    Email: kaycadilla@hotmail.com

http://exodus.er.shivtr.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Exodus
    <Class Fantasy> is recruiting to bolster our roster for Mythic Raiding. We are interested in adding any exceptional players.

Raid Times Friday/Saturday 11:00pm to 2:00am EST.

Progression 10/10N 4/10H

Recruiting

All Classes! (Dps)

About us

Our guild was created on the Horde side of Zul'jin-US during the end of WoD. We are a small friendly group looking to expand. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild who want to push progression in a timely manner on our short 2 day schedule. Our goal is to down current content and for that we are looking to build a strong team!

About You

-Knowledge of your class/specs
    -Drive to improve self play
    -Dedication
    -High attendance
    -Come prepared with flasks/pots/food/runes
    -Reliable internet connection

Apply at

http://classfantasyzuljin.enjin.com

Contact Information

Grace#1550
    Hey there please add me at Herc#1566 would love to chat with you about joining a guild.
    We are < Serendipity > from Korgath! We are currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 2/10M NH.

We are seeking players who thrive in a competitive but non-toxic environment.

Current Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST (5:30-8:30pm PST)
    We expect you to be able to come prepared, perform at a high level and take criticism well. Since every encounter is different, we plan to rotate players on progression depending on their class. You must also be able to consistently make raid times.

WE ARE ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS, but currently our recruitment status is:
    Medium: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
    Low: Havoc Demon Hunter, Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Restoration Shaman, Warlock

If you’re interested, please add me on BNET at Lup#11167 and we can have a short chat.

Also apply on our website!
    http://serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Hello! <Who Is John Galt> is a Horde mythic semi-casual raiding guild based on Hyjal looking for RDPS to fill our ranks! We raid 930-1230 CST on Tues/Thurs/Sun and our current progression is 3/7M, 3/3H, 10/10N - 2/10H. We are a mythic progression guild, but we are not strict and hardcore like most guilds. We strive to kill the bosses, but are not too upset when we do not complete a tier. This will be our 11th year as a guild with our core members raiding since Vanilla as well as others who have joined us along the way. Our recruitment post is: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2154923-H-US-Hyjal-lt-Who-Is-John-Galt-gt-LF-Boomkin-Mage?p=44250317#post44250317 If we interest you, add my btag Melida#1755. We would be happy to have you!
    Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
    US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Alt raids open to all
    • Legacy raids open to all
    • Achievement raids open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
    3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 1/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Violated Doughnuts - 6/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
    PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
    Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
    Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
    Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
    Hello Cheese, Electric Sheep is interested in recruiting Ranged DPS for our Mythic Roster, and like you we have over 10+ years of experience as a guild. The only caveat being that our raids end at 11:30 EST, so if that's not a deal breaker for you, I'd love to chat with you. My battletag is Siccarius#1696, I hope to speak with you soon. I'll leave the basics below just to make sure we're compatible with you.

Guild: Electric Sheep (Alliance Kargath)
    Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 9/10H
    Raid Times: Wed Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST Sun 7:30-11:30 EST
    Hey Homey!

<Regen> on Magtheridan is looking for a shadow priest for our mythic night hold progression!

We raid two nights only and achieved Alliance first, realm second in our progression rankings.

Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-11PM EST.
    Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
    Trial of Valor: 2/3M
    Nighthold: 2/10M, 10/10H.

If you're interested feel free to apply here: http://tinyurl.com/j4hf2lt

Or talk to one of our officers for more information! We hope to hear from you soon!

Real ID:
    Lemistio (Lemistio#1110)
    Seraphia (Seraphim#1985)
    Aelianna (Aelianna#1758)
    Intent - Kil'jaeden

Weekend night semi-hardcore raiding guild LF dps for mythic team! Kil'Jaeden Horde.

<Intent> 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 8/10 Heroic NH - FRI/SAT 9:00 PM- 1 AM PST. Looking for more 870+ dps and heals. Apply as [http://www.intent-guild.com] or AquietRiver#1375 to message me directly in game.

We are looking for DPS and Healers who are quick learners, aren't afraid to ask questions, are punctual when it comes to raid times, and are committed to the team!

Apply online but feel free to message me in game with any questions you might have!