882 Ret Pally, 887 Bear LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hubby and I are willing to transfer and change factions to be a part of a core raiding group with raiding schedules 7-10 pm PST on weekdays and all day on weekends.

BT Lexxiis1028
Hi there, would you consider raiding a bit later? We raid from 9pm - 12midnight PST monday and wednesday. We have a spot for a tank and a dps :) If you can swing the times, check us out!

Proper Villains is Recruiting for Team Moriarty!

Guild Achievements:
Tier 17 US#159
Tier 18 US#144

Server: Proudmoore - High pop
Faction: Alliance

Raid Lead: Lioplerodon, Neflesophlic#1329
Heroic NH 5/10
Normal NH 10/10
Mythic EN 7/7 Cutting Edge
Heroic ToV 3/3

Monday & Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00 midnight Pacific (Server time)
Raid forms at 8:45pm

Goals: Heroic -> Mythic progression on 6 hour schedule. Clear content at our own pace. Formed with the idea that long time raiders with jobs and/or families can still find time to raid on a reduced schedule. We started late in EN, but we're catching up quick!

Tank:
- Will consider any type

DPS:
- Will consider Any class

Healer:
- Recruiting priority Resto Shaman, MW Monk

Will consider other exceptional applicants!

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

What we are looking for:

- High skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs and application)
- Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. (Miss no more than 1 day out of 10) 100% attendance for tanks.
- Have time to play outside of raid to achieve reasonable character progression on your artifact, rep, dungeons, research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
- Mature attitude, Drama free and a Team player. Ability to learn from mistakes
- Ability to communicate on Discord
- If lacking in raid experience, demonstrate potential to learn and excel in a raid environment
- Be willing to transfer to our server (Mythic is not cross realm)
- We do not require a verbal interview. Consider the application your time to impress!

Please contact Lioplerodon (Btag Neflesophlic#1329) or Thunderkats (Btag Giselle#1498) if you have questions.

Please apply here http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment2
Hey you two! We are looking to add to our core raiding group and you guys would be more than welcome. We are a laid back bunch, me and three real life friend made this guild and we have a great group of people. We do Mythic+'s on our off days. We raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 9pm est time to 11:30 est time. Currently going through NH 8/10N and 1/10H. If you want add me to bnet or my raid leader to figure out if we are a fit. Can also give you discord information. Boonezilla#11276 is me and Tallyrand#1656 is our raid leader. I'm at work now but I'll be on later tonight
Yeah, I will talk to hubby.. we also have several 110 characters we will be hauling to our new home for crafting and stuffs.. Thanks for the response :)

01/28/2017 08:21 AMPosted by Thunderkats
Hi there, would you consider raiding a bit later? We raid from 9pm - 12midnight PST monday and wednesday. We have a spot for a tank and a dps :) If you can swing the times, check us out!

Proper Villains is Recruiting for Team Moriarty!

Guild Achievements:
Tier 17 US#159
Tier 18 US#144

Server: Proudmoore - High pop
Faction: Alliance

Raid Lead: Lioplerodon, Neflesophlic#1329
Heroic NH 5/10
Normal NH 10/10
Mythic EN 7/7 Cutting Edge
Heroic ToV 3/3

Monday & Wednesday 9:00pm - 12:00 midnight Pacific (Server time)
Raid forms at 8:45pm

Goals: Heroic -> Mythic progression on 6 hour schedule. Clear content at our own pace. Formed with the idea that long time raiders with jobs and/or families can still find time to raid on a reduced schedule. We started late in EN, but we're catching up quick!

Tank:
- Will consider any type

DPS:
- Will consider Any class

Healer:
- Recruiting priority Resto Shaman, MW Monk

Will consider other exceptional applicants!

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

What we are looking for:

- High skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs and application)
- Ability to attend at least 90% of raids. (Miss no more than 1 day out of 10) 100% attendance for tanks.
- Have time to play outside of raid to achieve reasonable character progression on your artifact, rep, dungeons, research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
- Mature attitude, Drama free and a Team player. Ability to learn from mistakes
- Ability to communicate on Discord
- If lacking in raid experience, demonstrate potential to learn and excel in a raid environment
- Be willing to transfer to our server (Mythic is not cross realm)
- We do not require a verbal interview. Consider the application your time to impress!

Please contact Lioplerodon (Btag Neflesophlic#1329) or Thunderkats (Btag Giselle#1498) if you have questions.

Please apply here http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment2
Hello, I will be talking to hubby about this.. he will likely talk to u guys to decide where we're moving to.. along with our entourage of toons :) Thanks for replying :)
01/28/2017 08:31 AMPosted by Ðeo
Hey you two! We are looking to add to our core raiding group and you guys would be more than welcome. We are a laid back bunch, me and three real life friend made this guild and we have a great group of people. We do Mythic+'s on our off days. We raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 9pm est time to 11:30 est time. Currently going through NH 8/10N and 1/10H. If you want add me to bnet or my raid leader to figure out if we are a fit. Can also give you discord information. Boonezilla#11276 is me and Tallyrand#1656 is our raid leader. I'm at work now but I'll be on later tonight
Running Nighthold 28 JAN starting invites 8pm server time (9pm CST. 10pm EST). Feel free to check out our website http://solhydraxis.gamerlaunch.com/calendar/calendar.php?gid=535399
Also jump into our discord if you have any questions https://discord.gg/Uw8Ye7a
Awesome! I sent you a friend request on bnet. And I'm home from work so when ever you'd like to chat!
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 1/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 4/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
Still looking?

Artifex on Aerie Peak, Alliance.

7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 6/10 H NH - Krosus and Tich.

Tues/Thurs/Mon/Optional Sun 7p-10p PST.

Great community, lots of off night content being run. Serious but fun raid environment. Looking to fill a class gap or 2 and replace a few underperformers.

Give me a shout. Litaph#1526
Hey there!

[H] <Resistance> Hyjal

Talented players of any class/spec will be considered regardless of what this post states!
We believe in “bringing the player not the class”.

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear Nightbane for loot/mount and M+12 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves. We'll deplete and share that Maw+12!)

You can see from our boss kills, we have a core of skilled players looking to be highly efficient and excel in our limited raiding times.

That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

This is our current progression:

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Night Hold - 9/10H
Night Hold - 1/10M

Here is our raid days:

Wed - Optional Night, we usually run heroic or mythic content of current/previous tiers.
Fri - Main Night, Progression mythic content
Sat - Main Night, Progression mythic content

Our raid times are as follow:

Invites start at 6:45pm PST (9:45pm EST).
Raid starts at 7:00pm PST (10:00pm EST).
Raid ends at 10:00pm PST (1:00am EST).

We have current needs of:

HIGH: 2x Healers, Shaman preferred.
HIGH: 2x Ranged DPS. Anyone with 85+ Percentile Parses. Guaranteed Mythic spot @ 90+ parse w/high attendance
MEDIUM: 1x Tank. Must be expert at class and 7/7M or close to it

Interested or want more info?
Whisper/Add BTAG:

Seiton - Bear#1696
Namepending - Obscure#1328
Pookki - Ckbeast#1849
Hello <The Trust> on Lightbringer is interested in you!
Raid times are Tues-Thurs 8:30pmPST-11:30pmPST
We are currently 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic ToV 8/10H NH
The guild will go strong into Nighthold for that 10/10 Mythic! Death to Guldan!!!
We also run keystones daily, we're a pretty active guild outside of raiding
The guild also has fun runs outside of raid times so we can just go in on alts and clear some content
Get back to me if you are interested or wish to talk more Joshua#1464
<Reagan Smash> - US Stormreaver

Raid Times: 8 PM - 12 AM(midnight) CST Tues | Thurs

In addition to our normal 2 day raid week we use Sunday 8 PM - 12 AM (midnight) CST as an OPTIONAL normal/heroic cleanup night.

Loot system: Loot Council

Current Progression: 10/10N, 3/10H

--------------------------------------------------------------
High Priority Recruitment Needs

880+ilvl - 40+ weapon traits

Holy Paladin
Ranged DPS
Non-DK/DH tank
--------------------------------------------------------------

<Reagan Smash> was started by a group of friends who have been raiding together since 2005. In past raids/expansions we have taken part in several realm first boss kills/achievements such as;

Realm 1st - Heroic Lich King 25-man
Realm 1st - Heroic Ragnaros 10-man
Realm 1st - Heroic Madness of Deathwing 10-man

We take this raiding thing pretty serious, I think I even downloaded the PTR once. We are a fairly new guild that was created shortly after several other Stormreaver guilds exploded over the holiday season (RIP Thanksgiving/Xmas 2016). Discord can get fairly colorful at times, so if you are easily offended this guild is probably not the place for you. Come hang out and kill pixel monsters with us, who knows, you might even be the next person to ragequit the guild and the game because you didn't get the legendary you wanted!

Our primary goal is to maintain a competitive rate of progression on an 8 hour/week raid schedule. Our sights are set on top 50 US for 2 night(8 hour) guilds. In order to do this we expect our members to possess the following traits:

Near perfect attendance is required, no exceptions. We understand that life happens, but on a 2 day per week schedule we cannot afford excessive absenteeism/tardiness.

Show up prepared and with the right attitude. Once again we cannot afford to waste valuable raid time while we wait for people to acquire consumables, research boss fights, etc.; Things like that need to be done on your own time outside of raid.

Know your class and perform in a manner that reflects that. Mythic raiding is difficult. In order for us to kill bad guys in a timely manner we need everyone in the raid to be performing well so the bad guys die, not us. This includes min/maxing your gear by choosing the best gems/enchants/consumables available.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or apply on our extremely ugly website!

rsguild.enjin.com

GM: Deulon#1537
Officer/Loot Council: Holydiver#12445
Officer/Loot Council: Skar#1655
Officer/Loot Council: HMill#1377
Officer/Loot Council: Khazerx#1765