897 equipped lf home

Guild Recruitment
1. I'm looking for an active guild , id prefer horde side because all my friends and characters are horde.

2. I would consider myself as a semi-hardcore casual player because im not hardcore raiding anymore on wow , ive spent so much time on the game now i need to take it chill im still doing alot of things outside of raids but raiding 4 days a week im not interested anymore.

3. I have been playing WoW for 10 years now as shaman - warrior and i have alot of PVE experience back in time when i had no life and was raiding 4 days a week but my current experience at the moment is 10/10H because im playing with a casual friend guild , most of em just got their legendary ressearch and didn't break level 50 trait.

4. I am looking for a raiding core that schedules on tuesday - thursday 7-12 pm east time that currently farming Nighthold H and progressin Nighthold M and got in mind to progress till Guldan M hit the floor.

5. I am looking for a stable and active guild only , i'm not interested to join a brand new guild from legion even if you guys progressing well , i'm looking for a good synergy core that are doing things together and help each others !

6. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5925559/11/

and my armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Agrox/simple

7. For more information hit me up on my battletag #Crixus1532
Hello! Fuzzie Wuzzie Ponies is a friendly, fun, high-achieving Mythic raiding guild with the best damn name in the game . We raid for 7 hours a week on Sunday 6-10 /Monday 7-10 est and cleared 8/10H NH and 7/7M (cutting edge) in the Emerald Nightmare. We take pride in our calm, level-headed attitudes and efficient progression.

We're seeking dedicated raiders for core spots on our main raid team. Our most pressing needs are for a Healer and any flavor of DPS. If you don't play one of those classes, though, no worries! Reach out to us anyway - we're always on the lookout for good people.

Reach out to me (millatime#1564)if you have any questions about the guild. If you'd like to meet us, sign up for one of our casual Tuesday runs on OpenRaid (http://openraid.zergid.com/guilds/index/5990#events). If you want to apply to our mythic roster, submit an application on our website (http://fuzziewuzzieponies.enjin.com/recruitment).

We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey dude! We're FoTM of Illidan - US. We're a well-established guild that has been clearing top-tier raid content since Cataclysm. We are semi-hardcore, progression-focused, and always recruiting exceptional, Mythic-ready raiders.

Currently 1/10M (should be 3/10 by the end of the week) and 10/10H.

Tuesday 8 - 11 CST
Wednesday 8 - 11 CST
Thursday 8 - 11 CST

We're interested! Hit me or one of the other officers up in-game. If you're on tonight or tomorrow, and serious about transferring, we'll pull you in for a trial in Mythic.

Cryptonïte (ï = alt 0239): Cryptonite#1685
Zgar: Zgar#1422
Rolanor: Rolanor#1859
Kreaming: Tkach#1448
Wreckie: Brutalgarden#11738
Hey man, if you would consider alliance I'm sure we would be the right fit for you :)

Current Progression

Heroic: ToV 3/3
Heroic: Emerald Nightmare 7/7
Mythic: Emerald Nightmare 4/7
Normal: Nighthold 10/10
Heroic: Nighthold 10/10

Raid Times:

Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm EST.
Optional Raid On Sunday(for clean up/extra progression)

Recruitment Information:

To apply to <Blanket Time> you can head over to blankettime.net to fill out an application or contact us in game below:

Snibzy : GM (Snibzy#1885)
Dangerdev: Co-GM
Awesomeandy: Officer(Mhswarrior#1674)
Deviousdev: Officer
Ghanky: Officer
Cunningcorey: Recruitment Officer(coreyBEAST#1188)
Who is Undercover Elitests?
We are the group of people who love to excel at their classes and kill bosses, but don't have the time to dedicate to a 20+ hour raid week. We are a progression guild that will push mythic content of every tier of raids.

What are we recruiting?
Tank: Open
healers Hpal/MW
Mdps:Frost dk/DH/Fury Warrior/ Enh
Rdps:Spriest/hunter/boomkin/mage/ Ele

Where are we located?
We are currently on Cho'gall US it is a low population server but it gets done with what we need.

What are the raid times?
We will be raiding 9 hours a week, 3 hours a day 3 days a week. Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9 central time (thats 7-10 est)

What do we expect from our players?
We expect a laid back enviorment and a lot of laughs, at the end of the day we play WoW to have fun, but I will be pushing to get my 20 man roster into mythic raiding, so pucker up at /pull 15

How do you handle loot?
I will handle loot based on loot council.

Currently 10/10N pushing herioc tonight!

How do I join?
You can contact me with my bnet Asherion#1459
and apply on the website! www.undercover.enjin.com
Hey agrox

fatal- illidan
Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 2/3M
Nighthold- 2/10M

We are looking for an exceptional enhance sham for our CORE mythic roster.

We have a semi-hardcore raiding environment, Very active players, and Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find team mates and a guild that will will match your efforts and give you the opportunity for success in progressive raiding.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues, wed, Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749185454#1

Apply At
www.fatalguild.com

If you have questions just ask
Melee Officer- smite#1703,
Tank officer- Wetkitty#1140,
Ranged officer- hegedus#1375
Healing officer- yelk#1845
We're a more heroic-minded guild, as we're all a little more casual, but if you'd like to check us out you can check out the spam and hit me up :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752629366#post-2
[H] Brotocol – Cho’Gall – 7/7H EN, 3/3H TOV, 5/10H NH

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday – 9PM to 12AM EST
Friday – 9PM to 1AM EST
Hello Agrox!

Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10H NH experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are preparing for Nighthold Mythic as our main goal, we are 13 strong raiders and looking for 10 more for an optimal Raid Core (+3 Extra for raid balance/backup purposes)

At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time).

---Currently Seeking---

If your class/spec is not listed, you can still contact us as we always take a look at exceptional players

Tanks

Melee

• Monk
  • Demon Hunter
  • Enh Shaman
  • Warrior (Prot OS)
  • Ret Paladin(Prot OS)
  • Ranged

• Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman

• Healers

• Disc/Holy Priest
  • Resto Shaman

• ---What we have to offer---

• A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly.
  • We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes.
  • Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies

• ---What we expect of you---

• Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord)
  • Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics)
  • Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth.
  • Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage.
  • Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters.
  • Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition.
  • Raiding experience & a Stable Connection

• For more information, feel free to contact one of us.
    Battle Tags
    Careme <Dcoy#1399>
    Aspendawn <Aspendawn#1674>
    Sharaxor <Hanzo#15810>
    Musclebadger <Screamin#1463>
    Hey, currently looking to pick up some good DPS

<Untold Prophecy> @ Zul'Jin US (Horde)
    Tues/Wed/Thurs - 7:00-10:00 pm EST (Mondays if we're close to a kill, 9-12hrs total)
    Optional alt/legendary chance raids on Fridays

7/7M EN
    2/3M ToV
    3/10M NH

http://www.untoldprophecy.com
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Untold+Prophecy
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/5339

Any questions feel free to contact any of the following:
    Swangled#1362
    Clay#1875
    Ammastus#1451
    Hello Agrox

Adaptatión on Bleeding Hollow (PvP) is a 7/7M EN - 3/3H ToV - 10/10H NH experienced leadership & core we are comprised of Determined & Driven raiders to push content without the massive time commitment, many of us have been raiding since the early days of Vanilla. We are preparing for Nighthold Mythic as our main goal, we are 13 strong raiders and looking for 10 more for an optimal Raid Core (+3 Extra for raid balance/backup purposes)

At this time we also consider "Package Deals" (If they fit our needs) if they are ALL EXCEPTIONAL raiders.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10pm EST (server time).

---Currently Seeking---

If your class/spec is not listed, you can still contact us as we always take a look at exceptional players

Tanks

Melee

• Monk
  • Enh Shaman
  • Warrior (Prot OS)
  • Ret Paladin(Prot OS)
  • Ranged

• Shadow Priest
  • Ele Shaman

• Healers

• Disc/Holy Priest
  • Resto Shaman

• ---What we have to offer---

• A Serious Raid Team without the massive time commitment of 4+ raids a week, we utilize the raid times to full extent in order to progress quickly.
  • We supply guild repairs for Raiders/Core Raiders (Trials are expected to come prepared for the duration of their Trial period) during progression as well, Flasks, Pots, Personal Foods, Augment Runes.
  • Enchants & Gems, as long as we have the supplies

• ---What we expect of you---

• Being On Time for raids (15 min early, logged in and on Discord)
  • Fully prepared for raids (Don't forget grabbing things like your seals or anything else you might require during raid time, watching the next fights in advance to have an idea of encounter mechanics)
  • Knowing your class in and out, being able to maximize your output for each specific encounter (Talent switching) being up to date with class changes and so forth.
  • Excellent raid awareness, being able to watch what is happening around you and what is coming up next to avoid unnecessary damage or loss of damage.
  • Being able to adjust quickly to changed circumstances that may arise during encounters.
  • Team Player, willingness to sub out for certain boss encounters for a better composition.
  • Raiding experience & a Stable Connection

• For more information, feel free to contact one of us.
    Battle Tags
    Careme <Dcoy#1399>
    Aspendawn <Aspendawn#1674>
    Sharaxor <Hanzo#15810>
    Musclebadger <Screamin#1463>
    <Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

3/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
    US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Alt raids open to all
    • Legacy raids open to all
    • Achievement raids open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 3/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    2. Mutiny - 3/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
    3. Team Ocho - 8/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Deconstruction - 9/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 6/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 1/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 9 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Violated Doughnuts - 10/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Pillow Talk - 9/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    11. Beyond Blue - 1/10H (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
    PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
    Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
    Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
    Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
    Hey there! I'll make this short and sweet.

<Crave> Is a newly-formed Mythic raiding guild on Zul’Jin. Our aim is to clear Heroic and resume Mythic progression immediately.

About us: Our (3/10m NH) leadership has USA Top 200 experience, so you can expect to be pushing content while it is current and relevant.

The goal is to clear heroic here in a week or 2 and immediately jump into mythic. If this sounds like something you want to be apart of add my b-tag @ Tyler#1707

Hope to hear from ya!
    About Bloodline
    Bloodline is one of the prime time teams in Seraph that is composed of top performing players who are dedicated to Mythic raiding. We are always looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group. We strive to be a progression raiding team on a 9 hours per week schedule and are seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding. If you join our team, you can expect to be held to high standards of performance and accountability.

Progression

1/10M Nighthold
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare
    3/3H Trial of Valor
    Lead by US197 players

Raid Times
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

Recruitment Needs
    Seraph has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.

HUNTER
    WARLOCK
    DRUID Resto/Boomkin
    DEATH KNIGHT
    RET PALADIN
    ROGUE
    SHADOW PRIEST
    WARRIOR

Apply at SeraphGuild.com and specify your interest in Bloodline (Raid 6). Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.

Seraph Perks
    - Large, active community (11 raiding teams)
    - Guildies always looking for M+ groups
    - RBGs and PVP teams
    - Active Mumble chatting all day
    - Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs

Contact
    ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Administrator
    Check us out below and see if we're the right fit for you. You'll like our longevity as you mentioned.

<SCH> Street Corner Horde of Bleeding Hollow
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brief Introduction
    You will not find a more organized or structured unit than ours. Check out our guild policy as a demonstration. We're a 11+ year raiding unit. Our success and longevity of the guild is due in part to the mentality of doing what’s best for the guild, not the individual. If you’re looking for a long term raiding guild, we’re the unit for you. Our unit is mostly comprised of adults who maintain professional lives, we do NOT tolerate non-sense, favoritism, and immaturity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raid Days: M/Tu/W
    Raid Times: 830-12a (EST) 7:30-11p (CST) 6:30-10p (MST) 5:30p-9p (PST)
    Total Raid Hours Per Week: 10.5
    Progression: 12/20M

Home Page
  • Learn about our guild policy manual, how to join, and how to contact us.
  • http://www.SCHguild.com
    http://www.SCHguild.com/join

WoW Progress
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/SCH

***PAID TRANSFERS***
    We will pay for the transfer to Bleeding Hollow, however, if you're alliance – that cost is on you. Furthermore these paid transfers are reserved for those who have demonstrated excellence in performance through Warcraft Logs
    [ Violent Mentality ]

Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST
    Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday and with optional Sunday for various things.
    Server: Illidan (Top Horde Server)

Progression: 7/7 M CE, 10/10H Week 1, 1/10M
    What we are looking for class/spec wise:
    Tank: None
    Healer: Shaman, Holy Priest, Mistweaver, Druid, Paladin
    Melee: None
    Ranged: Shadow Priest, Hunter, Boomkin, Ele Shaman

As always, all exceptional players feel free to show interest, we are open to all competition and the best player will win the raid spot.

Requirements: Mythic Nighthold Ready - 890+ equipped without T19 4 piece set, 880+ with T19 4 piece set. Exceptions can be made for people who don't use 4 set bonuses. We are looking for a minimum 40 traits in your main spec weapon, your spec is what you are joining the group as. Exceptions can also be made for players who are asked to switch between multiple roles (DPS who are asked to be swing healers or tanks).

As close to 100% attendance is needed as we run a 9 hour raid week, with an optional 4th day. Failure to provide 24 hour notice may result in standby status for the week.

Voice Chat: Teamspeak

Loot: Loot Council

Add us to talk in game or for Discord or TS information..

phizzix#1734
    murder1738#1475
    <Theorycraft>

Realm:
    Tichondrius-Horde

Dates and Times:
    Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays
    6:00-9:00 PM PST
    Optional heroic clears Wednesdays and Fridays

Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare:
    7/7 Mythic
    Trial of Valor:
    2/3 Mythic
    Nighthold:
    3/10 Mythic
    10/10 Heroic

Officers to contact:
    Elekktro (TheFinn#2996), Poonbear (Pooner#1631), Physicx (Physicx#1412)
    Wonho (Heaux#1896)
    At least one of us should be online at all times so be sure to contact all

Requirements:
    Mythic experience in the past
    Mechanically Skilled
    Good attendance
    Good attitude
    Willing to learn
    Ready to progress
    HAVE LOGS AVAILABLE

About us:
    Theorycraft is a serious raiding guild that has been together for 4 years. We are currently looking to expand our roster for Mythic Nighthold. We are a competitive guild on our server and we also have some of the top parsing players on the server as well. We have crafted an extremely skilled roster of players and have one or two competitive spots to fill in our mythic core. We have a guild discord where we have tons of fun messing around and running mythic + as well as creating a family atmosphere. When it comes to raids we hold everyone to a high standard and because of that we are serious during raid times. We are willing to accommodate you the best we can and hope to be raiding with you soon. Please have logs available and add a couple officers to insure a response.
    Hi there!

If Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST could work for you I'm looking for a reliable, dedicated shaman to join our raiding team!

Please add Nox#1368 if interested.
    Best of luck with your search!
    Hello! Fuzzie Wuzzie Ponies is a friendly, fun, high-achieving mythic raid guild with the best damn name in the game . We raid for 7 hours a week on Sunday(6-10)/Monday(7-10)est and cleared 10/10N 8/10H NH and 3/3H ToV 7/7M (Cutting Edge) in the Emerald Nightmare. We take pride in our calm, level-headed attitudes and efficient progression.

We're seeking dedicated raiders for core spots on our main raid team. Our most pressing needs are a few DPS of any flavor. If you don't play one of those classes, though, no worries! Reach out to us anyway - we're always on the lookout for good people.

Reach out to me (millatime#1564) if you have any questions about the guild. If you'd like to meet us, sign up for one of our casual Tuesday runs on OpenRaid (http://openraid.zergid.com/guilds/index/5990#events). If you want to apply to our mythic roster, submit an application on our website (http://fuzziewuzzieponies.enjin.com/recruitment)