Maleficient is recruiting

Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, and Nazjatar
Greetings Mannoroth. I am sure no introduction is necessary. Many of you have seen me over the last decade, in trade chat, in raids, in world pvp, we have had many great times together. However, I am not here for me, I am here for us. With the new expansion, our guild, Maleficient, and many old school raiders have decided to reform into a casual raiding guild. And we are recruiting members who are capable, fun to be around, and enjoy being around mature and interesting people. Those of you familiar with our history know that in Vanila, we were the 3rd best Horde raiding guild on the server, right behind Predestined and Illuminati.

Some of our active members include very famous old school Mannorothians, such as: Evergreen, Grogg, Catolina, Estari, Zrun, Hecatemks, Briten, Shakey, Rokhan, Cymru, Cruinnigh, and Anuerizym.

We are accepting all at the moment for a trial period. We raid Nighhthold on Friday nights between 7pm and 10pm EST, and do mythics and Heroic Emerald Nightmare week days when enough are on. Most of our members are 880+ item level.

Message Tiberium or Evergreen in game for invites, post here, or find an officer.

And lastly, whats the deal with Airplane peanuts?
I don't know, who are they trying to keep out of those things?
i have never seen you in my life
05/29/2017 03:23 AMPosted by Huwukong
i have never seen you in my life

Well, going by your achievements in game, it doesn't look like you turned up until either late in 2015 or early 2016.

I remember Tiberium, Evergreen, and that guild tag very well, and I haven't even played the game seriously since part way through Wrath, and the initial leveling push into Cata.

Just now bothered to get around to checking out the last two expansions, and probably won't even bother to level for now. In the mean time, I'll just be amazed at this being a realm forum for three different combined realms, and this was near the top of the page with the last post being from 2 months ago.

On a somewhat related tangent for the old timers, does anybody know if Farm ever found his third horn?
Well no one joined and the guild fell apart again, just didnt have anyone interested in raiding, Mannoroth truly is dead.
08/04/2017 05:54 PMPosted by Tiberium
Well no one joined and the guild fell apart again, just didnt have anyone interested in raiding, Mannoroth truly is dead.

Seems to be the general tone for WoW in general. Even as casual friendly as they seem to have made it mechanically. WoW is a massive time sink, and has an ingrained culture that had little patience for "newbs" that didn't spend the requisite time to remain on or near the bleeding edge.

The massive mechanics changes don't help in other respects. Even if Reality didn't prevent a (satisfactory) return for me, the whole having to "lrn2ply" a character class I previously mastered(on PvE) all over again is rather meh.

There are a laundry list of other issues that could be presented, some of which oddly seem to contradict one another at first glance, but that's probably just the nature of the beast and largely due to hardware limitations and design decisions those limits forced into being.

As some of us could attest to during the AQ gate opening event in particular, among other things. Large player populations are both a blessing and a curse. Particularly when they decide to visit the same place at the same time.

rip flo you'll never be forgotten...

edit: you too classicola. and that one tauren who used to always dance in dalaran near krasus landing (sorry age hasn't done my memory very well)
I have been inspecting Cruinnigh for more than 10 years now - he never got the hints. Do we have to be so forward nowadays?
08/06/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Heaters

edit: you too classicola. and that one tauren who used to always dance in dalaran near krasus landing (sorry age hasn't done my memory very well)

Menchi, IIRC. I broke out my Murloc suit and danced with him many a time. :)
08/06/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Katerina
08/06/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Heaters

Menchi, IIRC. I broke out my Murloc suit and danced with him many a time. :)

Menchi is awesome, I hang out with him every year at Blizzcon and he dances for us. Then serves us drinks and shows off his anime waifu, its great.
Do you guys except alliance players?
I'm afraid legumes aren't allowed in guild.
That's discrimination, i'll be contacting my lawyer.
I'm still around. Though I need to get this priest guilded as it will always stay on mannoroth. My mains may be elsewhere, but the priest is the OG char.
toss me an invite chief
please send me an invite if you guys still do Antorus H/M.