Rate That X-MOG

Warrior
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
looks good but not that good @tiridan 7/10
Looks great, good to see tmog helm gets some proper love and not just slapped on
Even though it's heavy pally I like it

9/10
6/10 Shoulders dont really match
9/10 I like that set and you look like a little ball of death
@ Caìra - very "Executioner", simple and aggressive, I like it.

9.5/10
02/28/2017 08:30 AMPosted by Grimmell
@ Caìra - very "Executioner", simple and aggressive, I like it.

9.5/10

Your mog looks really cool mixed together but the colors don't blend so well, specifically the turquoise highlights on the relentless. Everything else is fantastic.

8/10
@Artaris I really like how you did your color scheme, it flows really well into your weapon and shield. Good work.
8/10

Edit: Armory hasn't updated for some reason and I look like a pile of vomit :(
02/27/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Tiridan
@Oscilliatory
9/10 that transmog looks awesome! The reason why it's not 10 is just because it is a full set, but nice either way!

8/10, I like it, sits nicely with a Night Elf and color theme of our hidden artifact!

Edit: I'm sad my tabard isn't showing for mine :(
@Murloch
8.5/10

I like how you managed to mix the two sets, it worked pretty fine! I like the color code, also, as seldom we see much white on a warrior. I'mjust not so sure about the weapons... I think they're a bit dated to go with that specific set, but that's just my opinion
@Nullion: 10/10

The color matching is very well done and it has a great warrior feel.. less flashy, more realistic. Weapon looks pretty good too with the set.
@elysse 9/10, looks great weapons work perfectly
03/01/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Bozwurth
@elysse 9/10, looks great weapons work perfectly

10/10 I love it. Great use of mix/match on the armor, and that mace is one of my favorite weapons in the game.
@Bruticus solid 9/10. Weapon glow goes great with those shoulders/helm
03/01/2017 06:04 PMPosted by Akaellius

It's perfect. Bonus point for the PVPness, I love it. 11/10
03/01/2017 06:04 PMPosted by Akaellius

@ Akaellius , 8/10 . I love the nostalgia , but I think it would be better if you mogged your weapons to either the GM sword or maces .
10/10, that's awesome bro

The set I usually use is similar to the dwarf above but I thought I'd try this out. It's kind of a gladiator look with the one shoulder and harness.

Edit: damn I know it's hard to see thanks to the big !@# Sword
@Falize it's just too hard to see what you're character looks like with those big !@# swords :P
I give you a FinalFantasy/10 (and a 7/10 style bonus for the one shoulder piece)
7/10... weapons are somewhat distracting.
9/10