[A] 862 Resto Shaman LF Casual Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello.

I'm a new player looking to get in to raiding. I haven't raided yet, but I have been working to improve my gameplay, and will continue to do so. I'm not looking for a top-end raiding guild, just a casual one to have a good time in. I'm completely willing to server transfer.

I prefer healing, but I could also DPS as elemental. I have herbalism and alchemy, so I can make my own potions and flasks, and would be happy to make them for other members as well.

I'm free on Monday, Friday and Saturday nights, and could also make Tuesday-Thursday later in the night (after about 9 MST).

If your guild has any other requirements, I will do my best to meet them, and am always striving to improve.

Thanks.
Hey there,

We are looking for heals. You could possibly be a good fit for us.

Saints of Exodar is looking for a few more raiders to complete our raid team. We raid on Friday 9pm - midnight CST & Sunday 6pm - 9pm CST. Instead of a long spam, here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752469895#1

If you feel we could be a fit or have any questions, feel free to add any of us that I listed below:

Officer - Electrila#1912
Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926

Thanks!
Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
btag : ainsworth#11901, totems#1763, KJL#1903 or muffin#11683
<priceless> is a new raiding guild that is growing fast! We are currently building our raid team and have some extremely high ilvl players that would love to help you gear and help you with your class!

We plan to raid
Tuesday-Thursday 7-10pm

We hope you will consider us and changing to the better faction!

If you are interested add me on btag epicsgamer#1554
Pandy Raiders - Caelestrasz Horde is a laidback based raiding guild made up of players ranging from ex-hardcore raiders to beginner raiders looking to break into heroic raiding and eventually mythic. Keeping things light and enjoying ourselves whilst we do them is high on our list. Guild was formed in 2012 and is run by a former mythic raider. At this current time we are 7/10 Normal Nighthold and are looking for others to join our ranks and help progress further.

We are currently recruiting these classes Death Knight -Tank/DPS, Hunter - MM, Mage- Arcane, Shaman - Resto and Warlock. To discuss further please leave a reply on this post.

We appreciate the importance of life outside of World of Warcraft, we also understand the commitments and responsibility which life brings. We do expect regular attendance as often as you can but on the other hand we don’t enforce 100% attendance, we only ask that you give us plenty of warning in advance if you can’t attend. On raid nights, we expect you to be fully raid ready with gems, enchants and consumables. We also prefer that you follow our rules which include have fun, be considerate, be positive and be humble. We require you to attend for the whole 3 hours each raid night. You will need discord and you may be required to switch specs other than your main, so possessing the knowledge and ability to do so is a bonus.

If this sounds like a guild you could become part of then join us by contacting Ruffen, Tanastira or add Sôraka (#foretold1857). Our raid days are: Friday & Saturday night - 8 ST till 11 ST.