Illuminati Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild

Eitrigg and Shu'halo
Yo!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Would like to join as a Vengeance DH and my fiancée as a Havoc DH. Are there slots for the both of us?
Thanks for Inquiring HappieDH we are going to be trialing our existing members along with new recruits comming up in BFA.. If you planned on joining illuminati now Im sure we would get you into the trial runs once we pick up raiding again in BFA.. unfortunately, Since we always pick the players who we feel will make the strongest team I cant promise both of you would be on our mythic raiding team.. however we do have a heroic raiding team that is open invite for everyone in guild and guild friends.
I am no longer involved in Illuminati's recruitment but would like to thank everyone from Illuminati for the awesome experiences I've had in the guild over the last few years.. anyone interested in joining illuminati should contact Airylav, or Asuunda.
What's your raiding schedule? I would really love to join, but the downside is I can only join on fri/sat
08/13/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Happieaction
What's your raiding schedule? I would really love to join, but the downside is I can only join on fri/sat

If I were you, I would whisper Airylav-Shu'halo in game. He is the GM of Illuminati and he should be able to answer your questions. Nobody currently in Illuminati really reads these forums.