How do YOU leave guilds?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
Sometimes in anger, sometimes in shame, sometimes in silence.
/g Thanks for all the fish
/gquit

Or if I have raided with them and I no longer want to I just pug raids on raid nights. I did that in SoO, guild was taking too long to kill Garrosh.
Raid the Guild Bank of EVERYTHING of value until they kick you. After all, I am a Rogue.

Seriously, I've only done that to two guilds that were both dead. When I'm the only one logging in during a 6-month period, it's dead, and the guild bank is fair game.
I just left my previous two before this one. I live with the GM (He is my boyfriend) so it would be awkward.
/gquit

I don't see any need to say anything about it.
1. Ragequit the Raid
2. Plunder the guild bank
3. Tell everyone to F off
4. Join a rival guild
5. Plunder theirs too.
6. Get drunk.
7. Head over to Deborah's desk..
How do YOU leave guilds?

Depends.
Did they intentionally agitate me beforehand?
If so, then Im leaving Scorched Earth style.
I can't
had to leave a guild recently because they were dead set on using ingame voice chat but i cant get it to work and support is utterly useless in trying to resolve the issue.

so yeah i just explained that i can't see myself never using voice and kindly waved everyone goodbye in hope to find a guild that uses discord.

explain why, say good bye, /gquit

no fluff no unneeded drama, just two understanding parties, hopefully.

*silent gquits are tricky because the chances of getting questions whispered is high.
Oh boy...Before cata, I would probably go through a guild a month. Usually ended with fireworks. Bright...bright fireworks that spilled into trade chat because the people in said guild were so butthurt...just so butthurt....

Have you ever had an officer spend an entire afternoon in trade chat just talking trash about you? I have.

People I've delt with needed to cool their jets before they ended up with hypertension.
Generally i just leave when the raid team falls apart, and move on to the next one small server progression is suffering.
Just /gquit.

I mean, come on. You can't really believe these people are your friends, do you? Some guilds roster purge you if you're out long enough. What if you got in a serious auto wreck and were rendered comatose or reduced brain function? Do you think they'll come to your hospital room and comfort your family? Even wonder if you're alright after all this time gone? Would they accommodate you with lost motor or brain function? If you weren't useful to them anymore?
Been in the same guild for 9 years. Can't help you.
08/10/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Malcho
Just /gquit.

I mean, come on. You can't really believe these people are your friends, do you? Some guilds roster purge you if you're out long enough. What if you got in a serious auto wreck and were rendered comatose or reduced brain function? Do you think they'll come to your hospital room and comfort your family? Even wonder if you're alright after all this time gone? Would they accommodate you with lost motor or brain function? If you weren't useful to them anymore?

Brutal.