Question answered, delete this

General Discussion
Did you owe blizz $6?
Are you saying that if you go to your balance history at https://us.battle.net/account/management/transaction-history.html there is a line item which says Product = "Recharge", Amount = "USD 9.00", Status = "Recharge Success"?

If so I'd contact support.
02/11/2017 03:31 PMPosted by Banquetto
Are you saying that if you go to your balance history at https://us.battle.net/account/management/transaction-history.html there is a line item which says Product = "Recharge", Amount = "USD 9.00", Status = "Recharge Success"?

If so I'd contact support.

Will do, thank you!
weird, i got $15 yesterday when i popped a token. put in a ticket for sure.
Um, hate to ask, but what's your monthly sub fee?
Brazilian -- you don't get $15 since your sub fee is less.
02/11/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Asbury

I'm not Brazilian I'm from Argentina. Why would I get less money if I'm paying the full gold price for a $20 token? A $20 token is $20 and I still pay the same ammount of gold as anyone else.
02/11/2017 03:43 PMPosted by Schadenfrude
I'm not Brazilian I'm from Argentina. Why would I get less money if I'm paying the full gold price for a $20 token? A $20 token is $20 and I still pay the same ammount of gold as anyone else.

02/11/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Azevara

This is an important question because the answer may be why you received less.
02/11/2017 03:45 PMPosted by Shado

02/11/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Azevara

This is an important question because the answer may be why you received less.

I didn't pay less for the Token though? My sub is price right now is around $10-11
02/11/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Asbury

Latin America -- you all pay less. Blizzard sets that rule don't ask me. Bottom line is the cash equivalent you get for the token is determined by what you pay for a monthly sub.
02/11/2017 03:49 PMPosted by Asbury

Latin America -- you all pay less. Blizzard sets that rule don't ask me.

It's just that it doesn't make sense, it's like if I was scamming myself, why would I pay the ammount of gold equal to $15 Bnet balance to get only $9? This new system isn't for everyone I guess.
02/11/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Schadenfrude
I didn't pay less for the Token though? My sub is price right now is around $10-11

Which is why you received less. Blizzard has essentially made it so that the token's Battle.net Balance worth is related to the amount of your normal subscription cost in your region.
02/11/2017 03:52 PMPosted by Schadenfrude
02/11/2017 03:49 PMPosted by Asbury
Latin America -- you all pay less. Blizzard sets that rule don't ask me.

It's just that it doesn't make sense, it's like if I was scamming myself, why would I pay the ammount of gold equal to $15 Bnet balance to get only $9? This new system isn't for everyone I guess.

Because for you it's not. Prior to the bnet balance addition you were paying the same gold price for a month of sub. Your month of sub is $9-11 or whatever the banana republic funny money currency is at the time.

Except you didn't. Gold has no set value, you can't use a gold to real money conversion factor. What you exchanged gold for was a token, and the token has a redeemable real money value (in your case equivalent to $9 USD). The difference is subtle but I believe it is a legal requirement of potentially international transactions.
But why didn't it even give me enough Bnet money to buy a month of game time?
02/11/2017 03:58 PMPosted by Schadenfrude

Trump's tariffs kicking in early.
02/11/2017 03:06 PMPosted by Schadenfrude
I spend 100k in a $20 Token expecting to get $15 Bnet balance but I only get $9?

02/11/2017 03:58 PMPosted by Schadenfrude

02/11/2017 03:48 PMPosted by Schadenfrude
My sub is price right now is around $10-11

Answered your own question.
He means why did he only get $9 versus $10-11. But, as you mentioned earlier it probably has to do with international transactions/taxes/etc.
why would I pay the ammount of gold equal to $15 Bnet balance to get only $9?

A token is worth the same as your monthly sub fee. So in the US it's worth 15 dollars. So whatever the sub fee is in your area is what you get in B-Net credit.

It has nothing to do with how much someone paid in cash for the Token in the first place.