Mage LF 2 Day Raiding Guild with Sundays

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am an 858 mage looking to dip into some Normal and Heroic Nighthold. I am 32 and work an overtime schedule (45-50 hours), so the best raid slots for me are 1 weekday and a Sunday night. I know that will work super well for me and couldn't rightfully commit to a schedule that has 3 weekdays. I want to sign up for a team for long term raiding on into 7.2 and beyond.

My mage hasn't been 110 for very long - 5 or 6 weeks. So I am still fleshing out the artifact and have plenty of work to do with gear. But, I am a competent player and continuously challenge myself to do better than the last pull. I have a strong PC and internet connection that allows me to optimize my UI and maintain a good voice connection, with excellent visuals for the bad stuff. This toon is boosted, but don't let that dissuade you. I ran mage all through WotLK and was very strong with survivability and damage, and was an outright menace in BG's. (Mages were pretty good as a class during this time, too.) The retired mage is named Rilios and he is parked on the Dragonmaw server.

My ideal raid times would be starting at 6 or 7pm CST. Please let me know if I fit the bill for your guild.

Thank you!

-Steve
Spam below please let me know if it fits your time. Thank you!

Who We Are

<Skinnable> is a recently new guild on Tichondrius and we are looking for a few dedicated, mature players. We are a group of 7 real life friends who have been playing with each other for the past 8 years. We quit WoW before MOP came out and we are currently reforming our guild for legion. We have few realm first as a guild when we raided back in CATA but our objective is to clear all contents while it is current.

What we need

Currently recruiting Weekend Warriors (Weekend Raiders)
Healer: Resto shaman pref, or MW monk
DPS: range DPS any class
Melee: high demand for rogues & fury war, 1 DH, 1 Frost DK
Tank: currently not recruiting tanks, however main dps spec with tank offspec is considered.

Progression
Currently:
7/7H EN
2/3H TOV
10/10 N NH
4/10 H NH

We are looking to fill our last few spots for core 20 roster so this is not bench spots. Normal NH is on farm and we are looking to push hard into heroic with last few exceptional dps.

What we look for
We are chilled people but want to get !@#$ done. We are committed into progression and will help everyone along the way. We are looking for people who are like minded share same goal. Gear is not a big issue to us, we are looking for people who knows how to play their class and rotation and be willing to learn and excel.

Expectation is come prepared, know your class, know your role, able to listen to instructions. Pref ilvl 870+ however if you are an exceptional player gear score does not matter as we can help gear you up quickly.

Raid Time
We are the only weekend raiding guild on Tichondrius and would like you to join our close knit family.

Mon-Thrus: Keystone runs, overwatch, diablo (optional)
Friday: Pushing high keystones, and kara/nightbane run (optional)
Saturday: 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday: 6pm-9pm PST

If you are interested, please send me a PM directly or contact me via game tag ipman#1451

If you are the right person for us we will pay for your transfer to our realm.

Thank you for taking the time to read and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Alliance - Union - Uldum
Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 9/10 H NH

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
213 posts
1 day ago

Below is some basic info below on our members.

Guild Name: Regime
Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance)
Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Progression: 10/10N and 4/10H Nighthold

We have refueled our roster since transferring here with some new members and awesome people but still need a couple more! We are looking for DPS but almost anyone is welcome. We have made steady progress but still have some holes to fill for our raid team!

We are recruiting not only DPS, but fun people to enjoy the game with. Our core has been together since Vanilla WoW and some are friends outside of WoW. Most of us have done the hardcore thing and have put that behind us. We make steady progress without all the stress and 6 day a week schedule! WoW is not a part time job :)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 EST and are looking to push further into Heroic Nighthold!

If you believe we may be a good fit for you please add me ADDave#1449
Anatidaephobia – 2/10 Mythic Nighthold Horde US Shattered Hand
    - Raid Times: 8PM–11PM EST/5PM-8PM PST Tuesday, Thursday, Monday
    - Server: Shattered Hand US (PVP PST)
    - Faction: Horde
    - Raid Comp: Mythic 20 man
    - Group Style: Semi-Hardcore
    - Loot: Loot Council - EPGP LootMaster Addon required
    - VOIP: Discord required
    - Guild Website: http://feartheduck.wowlaunch.com/
    - Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1926

Legion Progression:
    - 7/7 Normal Emerald Dream
    - 7/7 Heroic Emerald Dream
    - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Dream
    - 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor
    - 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
    - 10/10 Normal Nighthold
    - 10/10 Heroic Nighthold
    - 2/10 Mythic Nighthold

Guild mission:
    Anatidaephobia was founded in Mist of Pandaria, and rapidly established ourselves as a core raiding guild on our server. Our mission is to maintain a satisfactory pace on encounter progression while using a minimal time obligation in doing so.

Raid Structure:
    Tuesday & Thursday: We primarily focus on progression
    Monday: Farm night (optional but encouraged)

Our Current Needs are as follows:
    Open Recruitment, currently have strong Mythic Roster, always looking for more bodies to stay competitve.
    - Ranged DPS
    - Healers with DPS option

Feel free to apply even if your class is not listed above if our raid group seems to fit your needs, exceptions are always a possibility.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
    - Have Discord with a working mic
    - Be on time and ready (Form @ 745 EST, in instance pulling by 8 EST)
    - Know the fights & do your research
    - Know what your class can bring to the table for each encounter.
    - Willing to learn from mistakes and personal accountability
    - Have a positive & professional attitude

Officer contact information:
    - Cowa (Raid leader) Cowa#11324
    - Hypnoticka (Officer) Btag: Teka#1423
we go fri/sun, maybe of interest to you:

<Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009
Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP
Raid times (server, central time): Fri 9:30pm - 12:30am Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm.

We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier.

Current Progression: 1/10M 10/10H NH
History: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV, 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge)

Loot system: Loot Council
Perks: raid consumables/repairs provided, weekly video compilation of progression pulls for review & member discussion
Watch us in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4i1schEw-U

We are specifically looking for:

DPS: Any and all exceptional DPS (Priority on Ranged)
Healer: having a viable dps OS would be ideal

Please visit our website to apply: http://hofcguild.enjin.com/
For contacts: Doodle#1637, Tass#1538
Hey there,

If Alliance is an option, we would be interested.

Saints of Exodar is looking for a few more raiders to complete our raid team. We raid on Friday 9pm - midnight CST & Sunday 6pm - 9pm CST. Instead of a long spam, here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752469895#1

If you feel we could be a fit or have any questions, feel free to add any of us that I listed below:

Officer - Electrila#1912
Officer - Yoga#1744
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926

Thanks!
Hi, Merl! If you're interested in an alliance guild, we might be a good fit for you!

Dulce Bellum of Whisperwind [PvE CST] is a 2-night guild looking for a few good DPS; we're especially in need of a moonkin, demon hunter, warlock, and hunter. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 8-10:30 CST (9-11:30 EST), although we often extend an extra half hour during progression (never past 11:00 CST). For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dulcebellum.com.

We are looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Just as important, we are looking for players who share our goals and values and who will prove good additions to the guild. We will always consider players who present themselves as responsible, mature, and articulate, regardless of gear level or current experience.

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding.
We provide a relaxed raid environment that is still focused on progression, and we push as far into mythic progression each tier as we can, while always having a good time.

Dulce Bellum was formed in December 2009 by a group of core raiders who had already been raiding together for several years. Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at www.dulcebellum.com (the fastest way to get a response); add BarbarianDan#1527, Elinn#1203, or Zii#1442; or look for Elindriele, Deathinfur, Durthh, Maladin, or Ziiriith in game on Whisperwind. Please note that you will receive a quick reply if you post on our forums, whereas we're not always able to log in every night to check battletag requests.

Loot system: EPGP

Recent Heroic/Mythic progression while content was current:
Tier 19: 4/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 8/10 H Nightwell
Tier 18: 8/13 M (on hiatus from April-August 2016)
Tier 17: 3/10 M BRF, 1/7M HM
Hi there! If you would be interested in going Alliance, we would love to have you! <From Ashes> is a social/ casual guild on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. Almost our entire group is made up of older members (avg age is in the 30s) with children and full time jobs. We feel that our members are our extended family. We have no plans to go into Mythic raiding, but we try to do as much as we can together on non-raid nights whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ achievements/ etc. Our raid times are Sun/Wed from 8p-10p central. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749005921

If you're interested at all please add my btag: Chelusa#1974, or you can contact Widowsson at Wyrmbreaker#1415. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Hey there!
I'm currently looking for reliable, dedicated raiders to join our team. We raid Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 9/10H NH and focusing on Normal and Heroic NH clears for the time being as we make our team stronger for future progression.

We are a long standing guild (since 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We enjoy raiding together as well as doing things on off nights.

If any of this could interest you I'd love to chat with you. Please add Nox#1368. We also don't mind x-server trials.
Hope to hear from you soon and best of luck with your search!
sot-bloodhoof.enjin.com
Hey Merl,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a perfect fit for what you are looking for!! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), perfect times (8-11 EST), and we need an outstanding mage! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule (WoW is not a second job!). We have lots of fun and still get it done in a VERY RELAXED atmosphere. Check us out and let me know what you think. Add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002