Tricks of Our Trade: Nightholding out on us

Rogue
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
03/27/2017 10:05 AMPosted by Potence
Finally got a convergence.

Normal. Feelsbadman

I don't see why, the LFR version is better than any mythic trinket.
03/27/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Elyzibeth
03/27/2017 09:53 AMPosted by Relikar
I mean, I've only been back for 2 weeks, so I missed that information, I was told that everything past 35 was being refunded.

You are correct, everything past 35 will be refunded, but the tokens are marked in such a way that they will not work towards your AP after this. You're best to either sell them for gold, or dump them into alternate specs if your main spec is full to 54 traits.

If you plan to sell them, sell them before tommorow since they will become 1copper garbage, not sell for the 5-100g they do now.
Huh. I think Mages have the only class mount that actually changes based on your spec. Like, more than just a recolor. The things around the disc change.
Also, I just got deja'vu.
03/28/2017 04:52 AMPosted by Knocrogue
Also, I just got deja'vu.

Now I'm curious. What happened again?
Haha, writing that post. I felt like I had made that post before.
"insert deja'vu music for Knoc"
I'm thinking more along the lines of the Twilight Zone music.
Hefty maintenance day.
Checking out mmo champ it looks like rogues have *four* color variations for our new mount. Why would that be? Maybe 3 spec specific and one class-wide? Does anyone know?
03/26/2017 06:24 AMPosted by Knocrogue
They're remastering StarCraft. Pretty neat!
I am curious if that means they might remaster the original Diablo. Like I've been hoping for. x.x

I believe I've seen developer posting for legacy products on Blizzard recruitment, specifically for diablo, but I could have been hallucinating.
03/28/2017 11:40 AMPosted by Aeriwen
I believe I've seen developer posting for legacy products on Blizzard recruitment, specifically for diablo, but I could have been hallucinating.

Well in the spirit of old stuff making a glorious return...WTB legacy AV, maybe as part of the new brawls. Pls blizz.
Just picked up my 8th legendary from one of the new rare mobs that I killed to start my weapon upgrade quest chain, bracers. All I'm missing from !@# now are sephuz and trinket. Not really sure what I want to swap my loot spec to now.
03/28/2017 02:10 PMPosted by Ohgodspiders
!@#

It took me a sec to realize what you meant.
Oh my gosh an Aeriwen AND Tanto post!? :O
Hi. :)

Also, they fixed the FInality-Eviscerate bug(I think, haven't tested it to be 100% certain). But, the tooltip is only showing 20% now.
Leystone lockboxes are a thing?

Never saw one before, just got one on my pally.
Yeah they are new. BF got one on his lock.
"We will divide our forces to..."

Dammit Khadgar!
ikr!
lol It somehow worked out this time. I don't know!
And that's neat about the lockboxes. I never saw those on the PTR. Still haven't seen one on live. :P
I wonder how much people will tip to get those open.
I heard the lockboxes only drop from specific murlocs. idk