Horde 886 Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
About myself:
I am a 22 year old university student; I am 7/7 H 7/10 NH, I am looking for some like minded players to progress through Nighthold.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15198568/10/#partition=1

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Burntsock/simple

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is looking to progress mythic in Nighthold. I would prefer to stay horde and Preferred raid time is everyday after 5pm.

Preferred Voice program: Discord

What you can expect from me:
- A highly competitive player
- Always willing to take advice if it will improve my play
- Solid at mechanics in fights
Battletag: OneSock#11806
Guild: <Who is John Galt> est: 2006 10yr Legacy
Realm: Hyjal-US
Faction: HORDE
Progress: 3/7M EN // 3/3 H ToV // 10/10N NH // 3/10H NH
Raid: 7:30pm PST - 10:30pmPST // Tues, Thurs, Sunday

Looking for Main spec DPS to fill our raid team for progression Night Hold.

My Battle net info: Uputz#1964 feel free to contact me anytime to chat! I did add you to my Bnet
Hey man, we are definitely looking for another full-time mage for our team. Given that tomorrow is the reset day, we aren't interested in picking up anyone beyond today. If you are ready to make a decision, please be in contact and we can discuss.

(PM me in-game or via Battle.net)

Server:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

About Us:
<Deviant> is a 3-day raiding guild. We are currently ranked in the Top 6 Horde on our server. We are a group of friends formed on July 11th, 2006.

Recruitment Focus:
co-Main Tank
Non-Paladin Heals
Top Level DPS

Current Progression:
9/10 Heroic Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
Thursday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
Sunday: 10:00PM - 12:00AM

What You Can Expect From Us:
A great group of serious raiders within a semi-hardcore raiding environment. Gambling parties before, during & after raids. Active Facebook group and discord on non-raid nights. EPGP loot system with opportunities to earn points by helping the team outside of raid nights.

What We Expect From Our Raiders:
Show up for raids on time with flasks, 375 food, runes & enchants. be able to give and receive constructive criticism. Strive to improve yourself regardless of being at the top or bottom of the charts. Research boss encounter mechanics before raid time.

To Apply:
Contact us directly in-game to discuss.

Contact Info:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers directly:
Enceno#1753 [GM]
Humanbean#1710
Monkdom#1900
Ashayah#1380
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • All Guild perks unlocked!
  • Active Guild forums!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Raid Times: 8 PM - 12 AM(midnight) CST Tues | Thurs

In addition to our normal 2 day raid week we use Sunday 8 PM - 12 AM (midnight) CST as an OPTIONAL normal/heroic cleanup night.

Loot system: Loot Council

Current Progression: 10/10N, 3/10H

--------------------------------------------------------------
    High Priority Recruitment Needs

880+ilvl - 40+ weapon traits

Holy Paladin
    Ranged DPS
    Non-DK/DH tank
    --------------------------------------------------------------

<Reagan Smash> was started by a group of friends who have been raiding together since 2005. In past raids/expansions we have taken part in several realm first boss kills/achievements such as;

Realm 1st - Heroic Lich King 25-man
    Realm 1st - Heroic Ragnaros 10-man
    Realm 1st - Heroic Madness of Deathwing 10-man

We take this raiding thing pretty serious, I think I even downloaded the PTR once. We are a fairly new guild that was created shortly after several other Stormreaver guilds exploded over the holiday season (RIP Thanksgiving/Xmas 2016). Discord can get fairly colorful at times, so if you are easily offended this guild is probably not the place for you. Come hang out and kill pixel monsters with us, who knows, you might even be the next person to ragequit the guild and the game because you didn't get the legendary you wanted!

Our primary goal is to maintain a competitive rate of progression on an 8 hour/week raid schedule. Our sights are set on top 50 US for 2 night(8 hour) guilds. In order to do this we expect our members to possess the following traits:

Near perfect attendance is required, no exceptions. We understand that life happens, but on a 2 day per week schedule we cannot afford excessive absenteeism/tardiness.

Show up prepared and with the right attitude. Once again we cannot afford to waste valuable raid time while we wait for people to acquire consumables, research boss fights, etc.; Things like that need to be done on your own time outside of raid.

Know your class and perform in a manner that reflects that. Mythic raiding is difficult. In order for us to kill bad guys in a timely manner we need everyone in the raid to be performing well so the bad guys die, not us. This includes min/maxing your gear by choosing the best gems/enchants/consumables available.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or apply on our extremely ugly website!

rsguild.enjin.com

GM: Deulon#1537
    Officer/Loot Council: Holydiver#12445
    Officer/Loot Council: Skar#1655
    Officer/Loot Council: HMill#1377
    Officer/Loot Council: Khazerx#1765
    Hi Burntstock! I can't *guarantee* mythic but I CAN guarantee a damned good time. Let me know if we look appealing. :)

[H] <Storm> Kilrogg 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10N 2/10H NH. Tu/Th 7-10PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS: particularly, but not limited to, Ele Sham, Lock, Mage, Boomy, Spriest
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, or raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of HFC, BRF, and Highmaul, sexy! Why no mythic? Not for lack of trying, just never got the numbers. Maybe YOU can help us get there! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (18+ only please)! I swear we can kill stuff, really.

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication. Featuring 900 pounds of brake torque and 1100 HP, our guild leader knows how to handle being made fun of, and you can't get that just anywhere.

• Add me at keiren#1294 for a chat
  • Contact GM Avrielle for non-raider inquiries.
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • <Class Fantasy> is recruiting to bolster our roster for Mythic Raiding. We are interested in adding any exceptional players.

Raid Times Friday/Saturday 11:00pm to 2:00am EST.

Progression 10/10N 4/10H

Recruiting

All Classes! (Dps)

About us

Our guild was created on the Horde side of Zul'jin-US during the end of WoD. We are a small friendly group looking to expand. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild who want to push progression in a timely manner on our short 2 day schedule. Our goal is to down current content and for that we are looking to build a strong team!

About You

-Knowledge of your class/specs
    -Drive to improve self play
    -Dedication
    -High attendance
    -Come prepared with flasks/pots/food/runes
    -Reliable internet connection

Apply at

http://classfantasyzuljin.enjin.com

Contact Information

Grace#1550
    www.semantics-guild.com/
    Tyg#11303

Progression
    7/7M EN
    2/3M ToV
    1/10M Nighthold

13/13M (US197) HFC

Raid Times
    Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
    7 PM to 10 PM CST | 8 PM - 11 PM EST | 5 PM - 8 PM PST
    Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
    US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Alt raids open to all
    • Legacy raids open to all
    • Achievement raids open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
    3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 1/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Violated Doughnuts - 6/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
    PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
    Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
    Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
    Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
    Sent you a request, hoping to talk with you soon!
    Hello!

Deadbeat Dads on Zul'Jin is recruiting for our Friday/Saturday night raiding group. We are 10/10 N and 4/10 H in NH. Raid time starts at 9pm EST and ends 12pm EST.

The guild has been together a very long time and we are looking for players wanting to find a permanent home. We have another team that raids T/W/Sun That is 7/7 M EN and 9/10 H NH so if your commitment, ability, or playing time changes there is plenty of opportunity within the guild. The Weekend team is trying to get a few more Mythic capable players to complete a roster capable of competing with our other raiding team.

Deadbeat Dads not only has multiple raid teams, but we also have multiple mythic+ groups, Many are completing +15 and greater runs.

We are currently Looking For:

DPS - This is our main area of focus right now. (We are pretty full on hunters and warriors)
    Healers - We might be full on healers, but all applicants will be considered.
    Tanks - We could use another tank, someone geared and ready to split MT duties.

If you are interested in learning about us please contact us in game.

RapidGrinder (Grinder#1649)
    Jacemora (Jacemora#1342)

Feel free to e-mail me directly at Jacemora@Jacemora.com as well if you already have a guild app you want to send me or get a head start getting more information before we get a chance to chat in game or in mumble.
    Hello! Fuzzie Wuzzie Ponies is a casual, friendly, fun, high-achieving mythic raid guild with the best damn name in the game . We raid for 7 hours a week on Sunday/Monday and cleared 10/10N 6/10H NH and 3/3H ToV 7/7M in the Emerald Nightmare. We take pride in our calm, level-headed attitudes and efficient progression.

We're seeking dedicated raiders for core spots on our main raid team. Our most pressing needs are for a holy paladin, MW monk,R Shaman and any flavor of DPS. If you don't play one of those classes, though, no worries! Reach out to us anyway - we're always on the lookout for good people.

Reach out to me (millatime#1564) or our guild master and raid leader, Sath (miniweps#1306) if you have any questions about the guild. If you'd like to meet us, sign up for one of our casual Tuesday runs on OpenRaid (http://openraid.zergid.com/guilds/index/5990#events). If you want to apply to our mythic roster, submit an application on our website (http://fuzziewuzzieponies.enjin.com/recruitment).
    Surrender to Madness is recruiting, we are currently looking for all competent dps and healers. We are currently on Auchindoun Horde side. We are currently 10/10N and 5/10H Nighthold. We are filling in spots for our 1st raid group and recruiting more casual types for our 2nd raid group. Current raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 8PM CST-11PM CST. If you are interested in joining please add Sopherait#1471, leave a post or check out our website at http://surrendertm.enjin.com/home. Paid server transfers may be an option.
    Hey Burn,

This is where most copy pasta, however I feel that lacks the personal touch...We are Fifty Wipe Minimum on Bonechewer, H. We were 7/7M last tier, currently 9/10H with Guldan going down soon on the reset (multi sub 10% wipes). We raid Tues-Thurs, and will be pushing into Mythic shortly.

Please add me as Walk#1290 if interested.

Thanks!
    <Skada Doesnt Know>

Raid Times:
    Friday: 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (3 hours)
    Saturday: 7-11:00PM CST (4 hours)

Emerald Nightmare
    7/7 Normal
    7/7 Heroic
    7/7 Mythic

Trials of Valor
    3/3 Normal
    3/3 Heroic
    1/3 Mythic

Nighthold
    10/10 Normal
    9/10 Heroic

<Skada Doesnt Know> is a weekend raiding guild on Mal'ganis-US. Many of the core raiders have experience dating back to Wrath and after reforming, seek to become one of the top guilds on Mal'ganis.

What we expect of you:

* Properly geared (gems and enchants)

* 100% attendence during trial runs (~90% if passed trial)
    Emergencies/vacations happen, but you must let officers know ahead of time.

* Look up fights BEFORE raid
    This is especially true if you have not downed/seen the fight ON THAT DIFFICULTY
    * Extensive knowledge of your class and spec
    A willingness and ability to play multiple dps specs depending on fights (especially for mages, rogues, warlocks, dk).

* Minimize (burst) damage taken
    Watch boss timers and be ready to react to abilities instead of waiting for abilities to occur and responding according. Someone taking extensive damage/dying will not last long in our trials. Someone that is PROACTIVE vs. REACTIVE can minimize damage taken and thus increase survivability.

* Ability to follow directions
    If you are told to stack, be sure to be stacked ASAP. Interrupts NEED to happen. Death Grips/Smoke Bombs/Hand of Sacrifices SHOULD come out. Stun WHEN WE CALL. We do check abilities cast and we know if you didn't do what we ask.

What you should expect of us:

* Efficient raiding
    We raid only 7 hours yet are as far progressed as guilds that raid 10 or more. We manage this by 1) minimizing downtime during loot distribution and 2)...

* Proactive research into optimal strategy
    We labor over multiple vods (POV kills, streams, theorycrafting, etc.) to select the best strategy for our raid. We are self-critical and will refine strategies based on our composition.

* Social raiding guild
    Many of us still raid due to friendships forged over years of raiding. We encourage people to participate in our social circle.

* Laid-back atmosphere
    While taking raiding seriously, we do not get angry or yell at people. We don't focus on the negative and instead state what needs to be worked on or improved. If you consistently under perform for a specific boss (constant lag spikes, lack of understanding) you will be sat so you can relax and recollect yourself. Sometimes a few minutes away does wonders for performance

You can add me Yin#1932 if you are interested or have any questions.
    Howdy! Carpe Noctem sounds like it would be a good fit for you! We are a semi hardcore group steadily pushing content on a two night a week raid schedule. Currently 5/10 heroic after our first week in nighthold, and looking to find some quality ranged dps to fill some gaps for mythic progression. we raid tuesday and monday 8 central -11 central. If you are interested feel free to add me on Bnet and i will answer any questions you might have! Kense#1394
    Executioners> is a mythic raiding guild on Zul'jin (Horde). We are a guild of semi - hardcore raiders who enjoy raiding and doing mythic dungeon runs together. We are very close and enjoy hanging out in Discord. Our goal is to clear as much content as we can while it is still relevant. We are looking for players who are reliable, can get along with others. We do not want drama or discord in our guild. Above all we are a group of friends who enjoy raiding together.

Raid Times (Eastern Standard Time):

Tuesday 8 PM - 11 PM
    Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM
    Thursday 8 PM - 11 PM

Currently Recruiting:

Tank: low Priority
    Healer: low priority
    Dps: High Priority ranged dps

Will accept any applications from exceptional players.

Current Progression:
    EN(H) 7/7
    EN(M) 4/7
    3/3 heroic tov
    10/10(N) NH
    5/10 (H) NH
    Gm Battle tag: Uchihaitachi#1442
    Hi there, we could use another mage!

<Deez Nerdz> – Bleeding Hollow -US (Horde) is recruiting ranged dps for Nighthold progression. We are 8/10N NH and 5/10H NH. We raid at a semi-hardcore level on a casual schedule. Be ready. Be on time. Know your stuff.

We are seeking high quality dps to push mythic raiding on a casual schedule in Nighthold and beyond. Min 875 ilvl. Must be ready to jump into the fray.

RECRUITMENT PREFERENCES (in order of preference)
    Boomkin
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Mage
    Spriest
    DH
    Ret Pally

All players should have logs or show progress (not carries) with a solid background on a progression raid team.

RAID TIMES
    Tue/Thur 9pm-midnight EST

LOOT
    Loot Council

In our off time we like to run Mythic dungeons or do other achievements. Old school raids and dungeons are always a great time. An alt raid is currently in the works.

Battle.net clover#11874
    Discord: sephorae#7200

http://www.deeznerdz.com
    Hey there Burn! I would love to chat about a raid spot when you get some free time!
    We are Reboot on Uldaman (PVE) central server
    Our raid times/days are Tues/Wed/Thurs (with runs on Saturdays for alts/friends)
    7-10pm CST
    Our current progression is 7/7M EN 3/3H TOV 9/10H NH (10/10N NH)
    My btag is Selanda#1678
    Our website is rebootguild.enjin.com
    I look forward to speaking to you!
    Psychosomatic a Hardcore Raiding guild that was Created around the Holidays is looking for active, knowledgeable and skilled players to join our core raiding team. We are currently 3/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 H ToV & 5/10 heroic Nighthold looking to finalize the Core Roster to progress and finish Tier 19 in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras Content in 7.2.

The guild itself was Created by a Vast of players from different raiding backgrounds & Eras of World of Warcraft ranging from Vanilla, TBC, WoTLK.

Looking to get into the Esports Scene Eventually, and Looking for particular Individuals who have similar Drive and want to push content quickly but also develop a longstanding friendship between all players/raiders within the guild to create our own community. Guild is Managed from players who come from the professional Raiding scene and are looking for players who want to push for the best and become the best at what they do.

We want to recruit players that will bring something spectacular to Psychosomatic. Everything within the guild we achieve as a team. If you are looking for a professional guild who is organized, well managed, and want to progress with experienced players such as yourself, then we are for you! We offer a Laid back setting but when it is raiding time everyone gets there work hats on and gives there 200% and works for the kill. Looking for committed and Dedicated players who understand what real progression is and understand the time and dedication required to perform at the top level.

Currently recruiting All spots including the following listed below:

-[TANK]-Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, and Vengeance Demon Hunter

-[HEALER]-Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, and Holy Priest, Resto Shaman

-[DPS]-Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Master Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock, Arcane/Frost Mage, and Havok Demon Hunter.

*Exceptional Applications are considered for the classes we are not recruiting*

SPOTS ARE FOR OPEN RECRUITMENT DUE TO COMPETITIVE PLACEMENT

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO PARSE IN THE 85% OR HIGHER THRU WARCRAFTLOGS.COM & WORLD OF LOGS FOR DPS & HPS CHECKS.

THE HIGHER THE PERCENTAGE ON THE PARSE, THE HIGHER THE PRIORITY FOR TRY OUTS.

MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF PERFORMANCE IS INHIBITING THE GROUP AND KEEPING THE TEAM FROM PROGRESSING WHETHER ITS FROM MECHANICAL ERROR OR LACK OF NUMBERS, YOU WILL BE REPLACED AND BENCHED TO KILL THE BOSS FOR THE SAKE OF GUILD PROGRESSION. BENCHED PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO STILL COMPETE FOR THERE SPOT BUT MUST MEET THE REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW...

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, BELOW IS WHAT I EXPECT WITHIN THE RAID GROUP

Any DPS that is below 450k Single Target and AoE DPS under 800k will be denied or benched HPS expectations must match my DPS requirements.

Basic Requirements needed are simple:

*Knowledgeable of their Main Character
    *have 2 to 3 Alts & can manage all toons equally
    *able to take constructive criticism and critiquing
    *Work hard to be committed and active
    *Geared to Raid Legion Content 885-890 ILVL/45 AT @ least
    *Have Discord w/ Mic
    *Have basic knowledge of Legion content
    *And is able to adapt to changes within the guild.
    * Able to use a website (since all raid sign ups, logs, and videos etc are handled and managed thru the website.

All members if successful after an application process and interview will be trialed for 2-3 weeks. Enhanced performance will shorten this lengthy period.

Our Raiding times - (Server Time ): (May change at Raid Leader discretion)

-Monday 10:00pm-1:00AM
    -Tuesday 10PM -1:00AM
    -Wednesday 10:00pm-1:00AM
    -Thursday 10:00-1:00AM
    -5th Day TBD

This time can be extended by the Raid leader for a maximum of 30mins if the progress is essential. Post your interest below and we will contact you.

Looking forward to Hearing from you, If interested add Reaper#1602

Casuals are welcome as well