This channel doesnt get blue responses....

Transmogrification
I dont think Ive ever seen a blue post on the transmog forums. In all honesty we would probably get more attention just posting straight into General : /
vtgvr
Pretty much, sadly.
Why would a Blue response ever be needed in a forum dedicated mostly to transmog discussion?

I mean, I'm more than positive the developers read the forum section otherwise we wouldn't have a lot of the changes we've had. But I don't see why having a Blue response is necessary, there's no emergencies here.
02/09/2017 11:47 PMPosted by Falovard
vtgvr

What's this mean?
This place isn't that important compared to others...
02/16/2017 10:05 PMPosted by Falize

Then why was it made, to give a group of players the illusion of say?
If they knew they weren't going to be visiting often if at all, they shouldn't have made this place out of appeasement.

I for one hope they would pay attention. It's a shock to me that players don't have as much creative freedom in a system that would've otherwise been a pipedream.
To discuss transmog and to judge others with each other, silly!
Forums are for talking to each other, not for talking to Blizzard.
It's not like the blue guys will start chiming in on xmog ratings or whatnot
I understand the frustration with no blue responses, honestly. Yeah forums are mostly for talking with eachother about transmog, but sometimes it's also the most logical place to post about bugs, flaws, and suggestions to the transmog system in the hopes that blizzard will take notice and change them.

It would be beneficial because of that to have a least a very small bit of time on blizzard's part spent looking over threads such as these in the transmog forum
02/18/2017 11:28 AMPosted by Themurlöc
Yeah forums are mostly for talking with eachother about transmog, but sometimes it's also the most logical place to post about bugs

I really wish people would post bugs in the bug report forum instead of back here. :/
02/19/2017 03:53 AMPosted by Katerlia
Yeah forums are mostly for talking with eachother about transmog, but sometimes it's also the most logical place to post about bugs

I really wish people would post bugs in the bug report forum instead of back here. :/

Yeah, especially since the bug report forum has the name "bug report "
02/19/2017 03:53 AMPosted by Katerlia

but then there's still the matter of complaints with the transmog system that aren't bugs, which people post here in the hopes that blizzard will take notice.
02/17/2017 07:59 AMPosted by Aldmanton

If they knew they weren't going to be visiting often if at all, they shouldn't have made this place out of appeasement.

I for one hope they would pay attention. It's a shock to me that players don't have as much creative freedom in a system that would've otherwise been a pipedream.

Paying attention and providing input are very different things, and the latter doesn't have to occur for the former to occur.
I don't see why it would?

IT's a nifty forum for transmog'in. Not for changes or other such things.
Just to air this out,.. I'd be busting out in laughs if i see a blue post on the rate mog thread.. just to see them go fashion police on us
02/17/2017 07:59 AMPosted by Aldmanton

What are you taking about? When have the forums ever been for talking to Blizzard, other than tech support parts? People might !@#$% and hope Blizzard responds but it's not for talking to them, it's for talking to eachother. I'd be content if Blizzard never posted here for the rest of this game's life if it meant they would focus on the important issues with the game