Welp..it's almost that time

General Discussion
I've a month left on my sub. Think I'm pretty much done with WoW after 12+ years

It's been a fun ride. It's been a maddening ride. Only recently has it been a boring ride.

Thanks Blizz for the years of enjoyment and friends. Who knows. I may be back.

Regardless of what you personally think of me, thanks forum denizens for making this fun even if the game hasn't been.

I'll be here a while yet. But my time, even on the forums, will diminish.
peace.
Lol bye
Take care friend.
It's almost that time between the last patch and the next one, people are flooding GD with quitting posts, because you know.. this is the last time they're quitting.
May your days be long and your hardships few, Archona.
safe travels
02/23/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Elyssandra
It's almost that time between the last patch and the next one, people are flooding GD with quitting posts, because you know.. this is the last time they're quitting.

Heck. I may be back. But right now this is the most I've felt burned out in those years. Heh. I can't say "I won't be back!" Tho. You're right.
02/23/2017 08:40 AMPosted by Magine
safe travels

Keep yer feet on th' ground!
Just FYI, in that time you spent about $2,000 on subs alone.
02/23/2017 08:43 AMPosted by Archona
02/23/2017 08:34 AMPosted by Elyssandra

Heck. I may be back. But right now this is the most I've felt burned out in those years. Heh. I can't say "I won't be back!" Tho. You're right.

Burned out on what? One LFR?
I was in the same boat as the OP, what I've found to break the monotony of the end-game grind/snoozefest is making a few twinks and riding with them.
Make a 39 and come have some fun!
I'm right behind you. Got about a month and a half left. I only log in now to justify the money already spent...lol.
02/23/2017 08:53 AMPosted by Enlighten
02/23/2017 08:43 AMPosted by Archona

Burned out on what? One LFR?

Just playing the game in general. I gave up serious raiding in Wrath.
GL to you OP, unfortunately, maybe for you as is for my family, Blizzards more recent game direction have made the game feel more like a job than a game. Legion for my family is the end, 3 gone and my sub ends late March.
02/23/2017 07:55 AMPosted by Archona
I've a month left on my sub. Think I'm pretty much done with WoW after 12+ years

It's been a fun ride. It's been a maddening ride. Only recently has it been a boring ride.

Thanks Blizz for the years of enjoyment and friends. Who knows. I may be back.

Regardless of what you personally think of me, thanks forum denizens for making this fun even if the game hasn't been.

I'll be here a while yet. But my time, even on the forums, will diminish.

See you next month.
if you're not deleting every toon you have before sub ends, then you're all talk.

So delete it all, or shut up on these forums about "how you quit"
/tear
02/23/2017 08:27 AMPosted by Nerfmeharder
Lol bye

Player cries about no players on their dead server and wants mass server merges.
Player comes to forum to encourage players to troll other players in-game.
Player comes to forum with smart comments on every post.

The sour community is one of the reasons that helps people to leave the game. When you contribute to the sour community you shouldn't cry about your dead server and you surely shouldn't cry to Blizzard for mass server merges.

The less players WoW has means the less future quality content the rest of the players will receive. I am not saying you should beg for people to stay but it is stupid to act like a moron and help concrete the !@#$ty community WoW has. I understand that at your age/maturity level that you may not understand this logic but one day you will get there, champ, one day.
02/23/2017 08:47 AMPosted by Kythiara
Just FYI, in that time you spent about $2,000 on subs alone.

Meh, I spend that on beer in a year. Pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me.