899 (892 Equipped) HPally LF New Guild

Guild Recruitment
Posting on an alt so as to avoid any drama in my current guild. I have Legion raiding experience as follows:

7/7M
2/3M
10/10H
1/10M

I have the Ilterendi ring legendary plus three other trivial legendaries, and at the moment 51 traits (although I expect to finally have 54 by the end of the weekend). All of my current logs between NH Normal, Heroic, and Mythic are purple and orange, no lower. Upon contact I will obviously reveal my character name and provide a link to my logs as requested.

What I'm looking for is a guild who has proven capable enough to have finished all of the previous patch's content, and is currently already at least 3/10M and working on the more difficult Mythic NH content. I'm also in search of a guild that is very established, is drama free, and has a generally friendly and helpful atmosphere with many people who are often online to run stuff outside of raids. I also want to join a guild that is actually in need of a core spot for an HPally... I'm confident that I can fulfill any needs you might have from my particular class. The question is, do you need somebody like me?

Please leave your guild information below and battletags that I could contact. Much appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. I also currently have 2/4 in my BIS gear, and 4/4 in some lower ilvl gear.
Hey mate!

<Adapt> of Arthas is a semi-hardcore 2 night raid guild that raids on a tight 6 hour a week schedule. We’re a fairly new guild from the result of a merger and as such, had a bit of a late go at EN and ToV. However, in our first week we did 3/3H ToV and 4/7M in our very first week of our merger and managed to get 7/7M EN before Nighthold.

Why us? Well, even though we had a late start, we still managed to get our goal of 7/7M before Nighthold. We have a great stable group of raiders who are always hungry for that next kill but could always fill out a another spot or two to just round out that roster.

What do we expect from you? Simple. As we raid a mere 6 hours, each of those pulls we do are very important to the team. So we expect you to show up with the required consumables, knowledge of our strats that are on the forums, and the knowledge of your class and potential specs you may be asked to play.

Raid times:
Wednesday -- 10 pm EST – 1 AM EST (7-10 PM PST)
Sunday 10 pm EST – 1 AM EST (7-10 PM PST)

Our progression:

6/10H Nighthold
10/10N Nighthold
3/3H ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Non raid times. As we only raid 6 hours a week, that leaves a lot of time for other things. You will always find people wanting a Mythic+, Nightbane runs, PvP, and just general adult humor in chat and in Discord.

If you think we’d be a good fit for you, feel free to check out our website or contact any of the below people on BNET. We also almost always have an officer online in game.

http://adapt.enjin.com

Hellreiser (Hellreiser#1935) / Nashurelee (Lairpie#1518) – Recruitment Team
Fuzfuz (Bitter#1387) – Raid Lead
Fèrro (Fèrro#1578) – Healer Lead
Hey,

WE are in a definite need for a H pally, We do have almost the same progression as you do now. We also finish up our raiding on Sunday night, which will put us at 1/10M NH. I know your post wanted more progression, but if we are a fit, hit me up to chat.

When we raid

Our raids times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7-10 CST (5-8 PST). We do like for people to be 15 minutes early as we'd like to start pulling bosses at raid start time.

What we provide

We provide steady leadership from experienced players as well as a great raid environment for you to raid in. We will provide you with flasks and food as well as repairs and enchants for raids.

What you provide

Yourself, We ask that you just show up prepared to raid. We understand real life happens and we won't get on you if we have good notice of missing nights. Prepared also means knowing your class through and through as well as watching videos and researching fights that the guild is going to do so that you don't go in blindly.

How to contact us

If you are interested please contact one of our officers in game on Borean Tundra. Gsxspyder or Dessimus or Lifebloom. You could also add us on battle tag if you prefer DropTopGSX#1713 or Dess#1497 or Lifebloom#11110. Or Apply at http://sublimebt.guildlaunch.com
Would love to chat with you as Des stated we have an immediate opening for a solid holy pal (paid xfer). toss me a message on Bnet Lifebloom#11110
<Vulgar> Sargeras, originally from Dragonmaw, was founded in 2007. Many of us come from top US guilds and competed with US first kills in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK and the leadership has been together since the beginning. We are stable, dedicated, and we get things done. In February 2012, the guild transferred to Sargeras, where we continue to be active and push progression.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Vulgar
We are doing US 50th raiding & pushing hard this tier

We raid 4 hours a night 4 days a week.
Tuesday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm est
Wednesday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm est
Sunday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm est
Monday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 pm est

7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 1/10M NH

To Apply please visit Vulgarguild.com

We would be very interested in a you
If you have any questions please add my btag (Snufleupagus#1706) Or
Risn#1198
DNOgaming is a mythic progression guild located on Kil'jaeden Horde. We raid 4 hours a day for a total of 16 hours a week. With extension of hours when progressing or getting close to a kill.

Tues: 5:00 - 9:00pm PST
Weds: 5:00 - 9:00pm PST
Thurs: 5:00 - 9:00pm PST
Sunday: 5:00 - 9:00pm PST

RECRUITING:
HIGH NEED
-Ranged/Melee DPS
-Heals
---------------
Guild WoWProgress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/DNOgaming
---------------
US 12th Helya - Normal Schedule
US 6th Xavius - 26.5 Hours Week 1. (Including one Heroic Split)
US 29th Archimonde - Normal Schedule
US 29th Blackhand - Normal Schedule
---------------
To fill out an application head to DNOgaming.com or if you have any further questions feel free to contact us in game through the following battletags;

Jinzel#1971, Tachibana#1915
Hey Ozil

Business Class on Sargeras has an immediate opening for a Solid long term holy pally. Below are our basics and I hope you'll add me:

Raid T/W/T 7:45-11 Central
Progression EN 7/7M TOV 2/3M NH 1/10M
Loot Loot Council + 1 rotating core raider weekly
Website bc-guild.com Hope you'll app!

Most important - my btag Rowin#1764

We're a group of adults that know when to focus and when to have fun. We don't tolerate malicious treatment of each other like some other guilds.
Hey Ozil,

<Did it for Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow server. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion. Guild has been under the same leadership its entire 5+ year history.

We are currently 2/10M NH, 7/7M EN, and 2/3M Tov. Currently we are in need of solid healers to help us progress further into Nighthold.

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.
U.S 163 Heroic Garrosh
U.S 52 Imperator Margok
U.S 80 Blackhand
U.S 76 Archimonde

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding

We also ask that any potential trials are willing to level and gear an alt for the purpose of split raids and class stacking
(Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)
The founders of the guild have cleared all previous Heroic and have multiple realm firsts across all expansions.

Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday, 9-1EST. Currently we are on a farm schedule of just 1-2 nights a week.

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info
Tiv (Recruitment Officer)- Mayorjuevos#1615
Incog (GM)- psudo#1403

http://diditforwhitney.enjin.com/
We are <Serendipity> of Korgath. Currently Top 19 world for 2 day raid guilds.
We are currently 7/7M 2/3M 2/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST

We're currently looking for a Holy Paladin so I'm glad I saw your ad!
Please add rigby#1872 if you're interested.

Thanks!
We are recruiting a Holy Paladin,

We aren't 3/10M, however we still have one raid night left. Anomaly is one pull away and Tril shouldn't take long.

Here's some spam.

<Perseverence> of US-Ner'zhul is a fairly new guild, having formed around December of 2015. Our goal is to efficiently progress and improve, clear farm content quickly, and kill bosses on a limited 3-day/9-hour schedule.

The core team of the guild has extensive Mythic raiding experience. Applicants are expected to have similar experience and the same goal as the guild as we continue our push.

---

T19 Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
2/3 Mythic Trials Of Valor
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
1/10 Mythic Nighthold

Raid Times:
Tue/Thurs/Sun 7-10PM PST

Currently Recruiting

DPS
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Moonkin
Hunter

Healers
Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Applicants of classes not listed above are still encouraged to contact us or apply through the website. Exceptional raiders will always have a place on the roster.

---

For more information or if you have any questions, please direct them here:

Guild Site: perseverancenz.enjin.com

Derek#13695 (Guild Master/Raid Lead)
Camisa#1555
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 1/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 4/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
Hey Ozil! <Treason> is looking for a HPally specifically for our raid team. We're Horde-based on Thrall and are 7/7M, 3/3H, and 9/10H. We started a little late in Legion, but have had very fast kill times since beginning.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Sun 8:00pm-11:00pm server/EST
We also have optional Monday farm nights.

B-tag: AlexH#1346 - mail me, or whisper!

Thanks for reading :)
Hey there! Sounds interesting...

Fearfulways(FFW) are always looking to expand our core roster with exceptional players! we are currently 7/7m EN and 2/3m ToV. 1/10M in NH too! FFW has huge history on the Argent Dawn server where we've conquered multiple realm first boss kills. If you're looking for a stable guild with cutting edge content clearing capabilities this is the place for you. here is our guild recruitment page:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752506102#1

My tag if you want to have a chit-chat is Shen#1274.
We are < Serendipity > from Korgath! We are currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 2/10M NH.

We are seeking players who thrive in a competitive but non-toxic environment.

Current Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm CST (5:30-8:30pm PST)
We expect you to be able to come prepared, perform at a high level and take criticism well. Since every encounter is different, we plan to rotate players on progression depending on their class. You must also be able to consistently make raid times.

WE ARE ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS, but currently our recruitment status is:
Medium: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Low: Havoc Demon Hunter, Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Restoration Shaman, Warlock

If you’re interested, please add me on BNET at Lup#11167 and we can have a short chat.

Also apply on our website!
http://serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
Greetings,

<Resonate> has a long history of successfully completing current content at a hard-core pace while raiding a casual schedule. We've reformed the guild this expansion with a focus on casual raiding.

Currently 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 3/10M NH.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7:00 - 11:00 Eastern.

Progression History:
Tier 12: ~US 50th
Tier 13: US 26th
Tier 14: US 27th
Tier 15: US 12th Heroic Lei Shen
Tier 16: US 15th
Tier 17: US 33rd

Tier 17 highlight video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrzST621v4w

Examples of our raid atmosphere can be found here:

http://www.twitch.tv/vitalius1
http://www.twitch.tv/RunicBot
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43Vbjdu0FZYpIOitvOqt1Q

For more information you can find us at:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Resonate

resonatewow.com

Druknar#1643
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 3/10M NH) US#101

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Sargeras, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Heya,

[H] <Resistance> Hyjal

US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
Wednesday 7PST is optional alt-raid. Usually do previous tier content.
Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M
Trials of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 9/10H 1/10M
We strive for excellence, and continue to look for those sharing our goals.
(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).
If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling it's potential, wasting too much of your time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear Nightbane for loot/mount and M+12 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves. We'll deplete and share that Maw+12!)

That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.
Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
We believe in “bringing the player not the class”.
Interested or want more info?
Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • Bear#1696 (Myself)
  • Obscure#1328
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Proudmoore’s number one weekend guild Fri-Sat-Sun 7-11pm (PST).

We are recruiting all talented players, High need for ranged dps.

We are not your typical guild! We have a strong alliance with other guilds that have a high respect for raiding. This alliance allows us to have a full community while still holding on to our individual identities.

We have a strong core group of seasoned raiders. We like to have fun while still achieving high progression by clearing on an efficient 3 night schedule.

We are looking for committed players with mythic experience. If you have raided semi-hardcore in the past but can no longer raid during the week, we are looking for YOU.

We also sell carry runs for all current content. Let us know if you have a special request

Please add Chael#1951, or Discord Stilken#2374
    Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Mythic group (7/7M, 3/3H, 9/10H, 1/10M) : Friday-Saturday 7h30 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat345#1228, totems#1763 or KJL#1903.
    <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
    - Healer: Holy Pally or Holy Priest
    - Ranged DPS: Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Hunter
    - Melee DPS: Warrior, Demon Hunter
    - ANY exceptional players

www.astralguild.com

Potential applicants should have Emerald Nightmare mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:
    - Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    - Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    - Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST

About Us:
    <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:
    - 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    - 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
    - 1/10 Mythic The Nighthold

What to Expect from Us:
    We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
    - A stable roster and constructive raid environment
    - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
    - Guild repairs for mains and alts
    - Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
    - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
    - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
    - High attendance (minimum 80%)
    - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
    - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
    - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
    Officers: Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Dagr (Dagr#1208)