887 DH w/ Strong Tank OS LF Casual Raid

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am a recent Demon Hunter re-roll looking for an Adult, Casual, Friendly, Fun-First guild that raids any combination of the following:

Friday, Saturday Morning/Afternoon, Sunday Monday

I would really like to find a guild that clears content effectively, yet isn't obsessed with getting to Mythic and trying to clear to the end of it. I would like to find an active Normal/Heroic guild that clears that content while its current and manages to have a good time doing it.

I am not interested in Mythic raiding at this time because to me what this xpac has done to it with AP grinding and Legendaries doesn't feel good.

What I can offer:
- Adult, veteran(vanilla) raider
- Optimized/Simmed
- Good attendance
- 375K-400K ST and up to 600K on big cleave fights
- 5/7 M EN, 5/10 NH experience
- VERY strong Tank offspec(I tank Nightbane Weekly)

What I am looking for:
- Adult, Casual Fun first guild
- Friday, Sunday and or Monday Raid times(Saturday morning/afternoons OK)
- No Drama
- Family Atmosphere

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello Fellow WOWer,
I am part of an awesome guild looking for more players. We currently need players for Heroic Nighthold Progression and beyond! We accept all types of players, Casual, Need Gear/Wanting to Raid, PVP, or just to chill and chat :) We also understand there is life outside WOW, so attendance is encouraged but understandable. If your interested please visit our website for more info, or just respond to this post :)
The Bad Mama Jamas - Horde - Bleeding Hollow
http://thebmjs.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=538816
Raid Times - M/T/F 830-1130PM Eastern Standard Time
Current Content - 4/7M EN, 3/3 HTOV, 6/10 H NH
We have the Skill
We have the Gear
We just need YOU!
Hey Qigz

Please add me on bnet Elanya#1993 if you're willing/able to swap to Horde :) We have pretty good times Weds/Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST, but are flexible so that if Sun/Mon work better than all 3 nights for you - you can still maintain your spot with us! We're 9/10H with that casual but serious mindset you're looking for. We enjoy clearing heroic and mythic bosses before the release of new content, but aren't looking to clear mythic asap. We enjoy progressing as a team!

Please visit our website for more info TCWguild.enjin.com to learn more or add me on bnet!

Thanks so much!
-El
GM of TCW
Hello there! We're have a second raid team that pretty much sums up what you're looking for....its serious in terms of wanting to succeed, however it's not "boot-camp" per se by any means. They are currently 4/10H after their first week on heroic difficulty. Their raid times are Sunday/Monday 8-11est.

It's much more efficient to just talk in person, so let me know if you're interested and we can chat in discord to see if we'd be a good fit for each other. You can reach me on bnet - stall#1624. Hope to hear from you soon!
Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H, 2/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
btag : ainsworth#11901, totems#1763, KJL#1903 or mat#11420
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    /Still looking. Thank you for replies. BUMP