Guild Recruitment
Times available & time zone:
After 6pm PST weekdays, typically all day weekend availability

Server preference:
Windrunner/Darrowmere

Faction preference:
Alliance

Intensity:
Semi-hardcore/casual, I'm interested in grouping multiple times a week, would prefer a guild that does off-hour/off-day dungeons and such as well for general gear and character maintenance. Alt-Friendly/room for social members is a plus.

Recent Rankings/log info:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17431195/latest

Current progression/experience: Tank (Brewmaster) and DPS (Mage/Hunter) the below. Hunter/Brewmaster primary.

EN: N 10/10 H 10/10 AOTC M 3/10 - Have guild and pug RL'd N and H
ToV: N 3/3 H 3/3 AOTC M 0/3 - Have RL'd N and H
NH: N 10/10 H 6/10 M 0/10

Contact info: Preferably over BNet: Onikaji#1686

Additional Info: I'm a semi-hardcore player that enjoys the game for all that it has, I've currently leveled 8 alts to 110 and completed their class quest, while also focusing on my MM Hunter, Brewmaster, and Mage, who all have EN/TOV and some NH raiding experience. I'm looking for a group to -play- the game with, dungeons, keystones, current and past raids, etc. I want to push newer stuff without the intensity of a high end focused mythic raiding guild, but still be able to feel accomplished with what we're working on.

I'm not a fan of groups that frequently complain about mechanics, game changes, dropping off scheduled events, or harassing and making fun of others both in and out of guild.

I also understand the value and complexity of pugging people in to a group and joining others without having to make immediate judgement, but am also willing to both give and receive feedback on performance, mechanics, guild logistics, general gameplay, etc.

If any of this resonates with you or your group, hit me up for a chat :)
Hey Svelyra! We have a very high priority on recruiting a hunter for our core mythic progression team.

Last Attempt 1/10M

We are currently on Bleeding Hollow, and we are also on Horde. I know your preference are separate servers/factions but we can always talk about transfers if you are interested.

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:30 EST/Server time (6:00 - 9:30 PST)

If interested, or if you have any questions, add me or another officer on Btag and we will get to you asap.

Contact Info:
Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
Jinxed#1459 (GM/RL)
Epicletdown#1366
Aventus#11613
Sooperknova#1642
About Bloodline
Bloodline is one of the prime time teams in Seraph that is composed of top performing players who are dedicated to Mythic raiding. We are always looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group. We strive to be a progression raiding team on a 9 hours per week schedule and are seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding. If you join our team, you can expect to be held to high standards of performance and accountability.

Progression

3/10M Nighthold
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3H Trial of Valor
Lead by US197 players

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

Recruitment Needs
Seraph has an 18+ age policy due to the maturity of the guild atmosphere. If underaged raiders want to apply, an additional interview may be conducted.

SHAMAN Resto
DRUID Resto
HUNTER
DEATH KNIGHT
SHADOW PRIEST
WARRIOR
TANKS War or Pally

Apply at SeraphGuild.com and specify your interest in Bloodline (Raid 6). Even if your class/spec is not listed, all outstanding applicants will be considered.

Seraph Perks
- Large, active community (12 raiding teams)
- Guildies always looking for M+ groups
- RBGs and PVP teams
- Active Mumble chatting all day
- Guild Activities - Xmog, Legacy, and Achievement runs

Contact
ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Administrator
<Habitual Lines Steppers> Alliance - Stormrage

We are an experienced group of wow players looking to grow our core raid group for Nighthold progression. We are a semi-hardcore guild asking it's raiders to know the fights, come prepared, and know their classes. With raiding two nights a week we can't afford to have mistakes being made on bosses, so we ask that everyone perform at their highest level to be as efficient as possible with our raid time.

Raid Days/Times/Progression

7/7 Heroic EN
5/10 Normal NH
The current goal is to push hard into NH!
Raiding Wed/Thurs 9:30-12:30(ET).

Recruiting Classes

Tanks:
Low Priority
Will consider skilled tanks for M+ and possible raid slots

Healers:
Medium/High Priority
Resto Druid, Priest, MW Monk. Will consider skilled healers for M+ and possible raid slots

Melee DPS:
Medium/High Priority
LF - Warrior, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Ret Pally, Frost DK. Will consider skilled players for M+ and possible raid slots

Ranged DPS:
Medium/High Priority
LF - Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest and other RDPS for M+ and raid slots

Rules

Have fun, this is not your job. We do ask that you know your class and your role for fights, but have fun! We like to joke around, because WOW is a hobby that we enjoy, but our main focus is to be efficient with our time. The overall goal is to grow a community of competent players that enjoy the game, but also ones that can get the job done as part of a raid team striving for similar goals.

Please contact us via Bnet, Discord, or in game for further questions or info.

Guild leader - ßeefteck
Battletag: Guttzu#1753
Discord: Guttzu#0134

Raid Leader - Arthilmorn
Battletag: Arthilmorn#1787
Discord: Arthilmorn#2123
Hey dude! I just added you on Bnet, I think my guild might be a great home for you!

www.legendsanonymous.com

Marcus#11985

Here is a quick link to our recruitment post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752645571?page=1
<Fools of Fate> is a semi-hardcore progression guild based on US Proudmoore (PvE Medium Pop Realm)

Raid Times PST
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM

Who We Are
This guild has existed for 11+ years and raided every raid since the very beginning of WoW. This is rare and we're quite proud of it.
Great majority of us are 25-35 years old with families/responsibilities.
Mature language is used. Be able to take it & dish it back with a thick skin.
Sarcastic bunch who love to maximize our 6/hrs/week raiding together.

Our Goals
We always look to full clear HEROIC content at a minimum before the next raid content launches.
If/When we clear heroic w/ time remaining, we will push into mythic, but don't join expecting mythic progression out of the gate.

Our Expectations
Come to each raid prepared w/ consumables, seals, and knowledge of the boss mechanics.
If you're going to be late or miss an upcoming raid, please let someone know in advance if possible.
Independently research the content. Learn the mechanics from boss videos, strategy guides, and pug raiding practice.
Know your class/role extremely well. Research your class Discord channel.
Bring a competitive attitude and push yourself and fellow raiders to their highest potential.
Don't be an !@#$%^ who just loves to hear themselves talk on Discord. Your personality is important, but use the knob to turn it up & down appropriately.

Recruiting Healers:
Druid (restoration)
Monk (mist)
Paladin (holy)
Shaman (restoration)

Recruiting DPS:
Deathknight (frost)
Demon Hunter (havoc)
Druid (feral)
Hunter
Mage
Monk (wind)
Paladin (retribution)
Priest (shadow)
Rogue
Warrior
Shaman (500K+)

To be considered...

Message me directly @ Coblobstoy#1768
Please mention you are responding to this recruiting post.
Please provide a link to your logs.
We use Discord and using your mic is required.
Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression.

Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner.

We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up.

Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M

Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank.

Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday

*Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run*
This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression.

Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other.

We are actively seeking these classes and roles.

Tanks:
dps w/ tank OS

Healers:
Discipline Priest
Druid

DPS:

Melee:
Rogue

Range:
Open

If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance.

Contact info:

Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer.

Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871
Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468
Guild Master: Phobia#1707
Guild found, thanks for the contacts.