4/10M 898/911 Enhance Shaman LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Experienced top 150 US raider. (Since MoP when I started raiding) And looking to stay in around that ranking or better.

Currently Alliance Sargeras but willing to transfer for the right guild. Will most likely not be interested in transferring for anything lower then 4/10M.

Able to provide good logs. Recently got huge legendary upgrade so even better logs will be coming.

College student with plenty of free time and flexibility with raiding. Preference being between 6 pm - 1 am MST

Also another fairly important note is I enjoy sales runs. Whether is M+ or selling spots in raids. Its how I enjoy making gold. So if your guild actively does sales and is on a realm with people to sell to it is a large perk.

(Weapon is at 54 traits and slowly working on getting my Ele weapon up as well to have a viable ranged spec when melee is not favoured in any given situation)
still looking
Hi There!

We're trying to push our guild to true progression. We're bouncing between 2nd and 3rd place on our server for Alliance, and with a few more people we should be able to take 1st. Strong core team that is dependable and dedicated to success.
About Stigma

For the right fit - we may fund your server transfer.

Server:
Winterhoof-Kilrogg

Faction:
Alliance

http://www.stigmawow.com

WoWProgress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/winterhoof/Stigma

Raid Progress:
3/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Heroic ToV
8/10 Heroic NH

Raid Times:
Open Raid: Tuesday/Wednesday – 7PM-9PM Server Time (PST)
Progression: Thursday/Sunday – 6PM-9PM Server Time (PST)

Contact Details:
BTag | Discord | Curse
Drap#11216 | Drap#6342 | DrapCurse

P.S - You're MST, so am I. Denver?
Dates and Times:
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays
6:00-9:00 PM PST
Optional heroic clears Wednesdays and Fridays

Progression:
Emerald Nightmare:
  • 7/7 Mythic
  • Trial of Valor:
  • 3/3 Heroic
  • 2/3 Mythic
  • Nighthold:
  • 10/10 Heroic
  • 4/10 Mythic(Includes Spellblade Aluriel)
  • Officers to contact:
    Elekktro (TheFinn#2996), Poonbear (Pooner#1631), Physicx (Physicx#1412)
    At least one of us should be online at all times so be sure to contact all

Requirements:
    Mythic experience in the past
    Good attendance
    Good attitude
    Willing to learn
    Ready to progress

About us:
    <TheoryCraft> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been together for 4 years. We are currently looking to expand our roster with exceptional and skilled players for Mythic Nighthold. We are a competitive guild and have some of the top parsing players at the top level on the server as well. We have a guild discord where we have tons of fun messing around and running Mythic+ as well as creating a family atmosphere. Good luck in your guild search and hope to raid with you soon!
    <Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    <Sovereign Imperium> - 12 year raiding guild (Kel'Thuzad - US)
    7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M NH
    Schedule: Wednesday, Saturday, and Sundays

Raid Times:
    7:30 PM - 11 PM PST
    8:30 PM - 12 AM MST ( server time )
    9:30 PM - 1 AM CST
    10:30 PM - 2 AM EST

<Sovereign Imperium> originated on Dragonmaw ( Alliance ) in February 2005 and is still operated under the same veterans that notably achieved the server's early vanilla raiding successes to maintain the same competitive edge ever since. If you want stability, you've come to the right place.

In May 2013, we moved to Kel'Thuzad due to the dying population of Dragonmaw to enhance our recruitment pool and overall realm-community atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated, efficient raiders who may or may not fill our profile of raiding: With the proper focus and dedication, we know that raiding only 3 days a week can be just as efficient as 5. We also re-visit content to farm mounts, achievements, and play other games like Diablo, Steam games, Overwatch, and League of Legends.
    Exceptions are always made for exceptional players, however: we are currently pursuing recruitment for core DPS Spots!

What you can expect from us:

- Progression / Consistent Raid schedules. Hasn't changed in years.
    - Accountability to one's performance and attendance. We work as a team.
    - Flasks, feasts, pots, repairs covered. We aren't cheap.
    - An active guild community outside of raiding.

What we expect from you:

- A drive to progress, and a 90% attendance rate.
    - Ice Cream! and a sense of humor.
    - People who can avoid hazards, and follow instructions.
    - A respectable number output to your role. (fancy way of saying good logs)
    - Maturity: Basic raiding experience outside of LFR: the more experience the better.

When we're not raiding, we do mythic+ groups and other sorts of things online. We're looking for core raiders, not a bench. Contact myself in-game for any further questions, applications, or in-game interviews. Seriously get back to me, i'm lonely... :(

Perkan (Perkan#1781)
    Guild Master
    <Sovereign Imperium>
    <Ascent> Horde Raiding Guild on the Server Thrall

Recent Progression:
    13/13 Mythic HFC US 87th
    7/7 Mythic EN US 57th
    2/3 Mythic ToV
    5/10 Mythic NH

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 to 11:30 PM EST

Contact Info: Nightcrawler#1248
    Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 3/3H, 10/10H, 2/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : ainsworth#11901, totems#1763, KJL#1903 or mat#11420
    7/7M 4/10M - Hey bro, core spot for a solid enhancement

Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 CST

US Horde Mal'ganis PVP

www.ErebosWoW.com - is our website, no apps needed, just a mumble interview.

Vredsbattlenet@gmail.com - My battle net, hit me up for a chat!
    Summary
    Progression: 7/7M | 2/3M | 3/10M
    Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1230am(PST)
    Apply Here: https://www.kingdom-gaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=15

Immediate Need
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Mage
    Any 90%+ Parsing DPS

At Eternal Kingdom we offer a different kind of environment, we host many different raiding teams ranging in progression from Mythic to normal clearing teams. I'm the team lead for the Vanguard team which is currently 7/7M, 2/3M, and 3/10M. Vanguard is a hardcore progression team on a casual schedule. We only raid two days a week but have the same expectations as a hardcore raiding team. We are currently looking to fill core spots with solid and reliable raiders as we move through Nighthold.
    Will be messaging people tomorrow when I get home from class.
    Hello,

I'm Teemofeewho of Guiles Theme Song on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). Our history dates back to the Cataclysm release where we first established a name for ourselves as a 10-man guild. We currently have an opening for you. Information dump below!

Progression: 7/7M 3/3M 6/10M (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Guiles+Theme+Song)
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11PM CST (server time)
    Site: http://guilesthemesong.enjin.com/home

Give me an add if you're interested.

Thank you for your time
    Still looking for the right fit for me.
    Would prefer alliance guilds but not opposed to going horde again.
    ^^