Elm sham looking for sun/mon raid

Guild Recruitment
looking for a sun/mon raid team ilevl 656
7/7 H and 5/10 H on main but woek changing my days and i wanna start dpsing so i am trying to gear this toon for my new raid home
Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression.

Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner.

We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up.

Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M

Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank.

Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday

*Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run*
This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression.

Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other.

We are actively seeking these classes and roles.

Tanks:
dps w/ tank OS

Healers:
Discipline Priest
Druid

DPS:

Melee:
Rogue

Range:
Open

If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance.

Contact info:

Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer.

Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871
Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468
Guild Master: Phobia#1707
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you.
Alliance - Union - Uldum
Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 9/10 H NH

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Phoenix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753096648#1
sintharos keep trying to talk to you but cant seem to get you when your loged on