3 Friends looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Holy Pally 887/Me, 856 Balance Druid/Pat, and a 864 DPS Death Knight/Alex. We are a group of friends that raided very high end content in Final Fantasy 14 and have jumped to WoW in hopes of raiding, as well as doing Mythic+ Dungeons and Karazhan. We have raid experience and know what to expect of a raid guild but also want a fun group to run Mythic+ and other content with. I have experience last expansion 11/13 HFC Mythic and have 10/10 Normal Nighthold.

Leave a post of hit me up at PittaPatta#1647
Blackened is a fresh transfer to Wyrmrest Accord looking for fresh raiders for our core raid group. We are a causal raiding guild that enjoys having fun while progressing through content at the same time.

Raid times:
===============
Tuesday 7:30pm-9:30pm
Thursday 7:30pm-9:30pm

What we are looking for:
===============
Situational awareness, ability to accept criticism, general knowledge of your role and class and how they fit into the group.

Current Progression:
===============
5/7 Mythic EN
7/7 Heroic EN
7/7 Normal EN
2/3 Heroic TOV
3/3 Normal TOV

Recruitment:
===============
DPS
Seeking heavy ranged comp for Nighthold, however we do have room for some exceptional melee dps. All classes will be considered.
===============
HEALERS
Strong Holy Paladin and Restoration Druid are top priority at the moment, however all healing specs will be considered.
===============
TANK
Currently seeking Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid, or Brewmaster Monk, however, all tanking specs will be considered.

Our Core group of officers have been playing this game together for over a decade and love adding new thinkers and personalities to our group. We have a tightly-knit family type environment in our guild and offer a solid home and great time for any and all who join.

If you would like to know more or are interested in joining with us please add me on battle.net or whisper me while online and we will set up an interview and dungeon run.

Vezrias#1308
Hi

My guild could accommodate all 3 of you. We are a active guild thought we only raid 2 nights a week for our main raid. We do a lot m+ runs and have 3 guild kara runs. We also have an optional Sunday night raid that is for alts/socials and achevs. We are a mature group that is very well organized and is drama free. Many of our raiders use to raid hardcore in top 100 guilds but now want a more relaxed setting. The guild has been around for 8+years and is very active with a low turn over rate. Most people stay when they join though people do have to take long breaks from raiding due to life.

Legion expansion progress: 3/10 H NH, 8/10 N NH, 3/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 H TOV.

Recruitment Openings for legion raiding:
MT Tank - Any tank class
Ranged DPS – Any class/spec
Melee: rogue, warrior, or demon hunter

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8pm to 11:00pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, or farm content).

Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic raiding for Legion. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid, but we also expect our members to communicate with us about those potential absences. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active 25-man raids from WOLK to MOP. We raided Heroic & Mythic raids thru all of Draenor. We work to progressively raid and clear PvE content, striving to clear content while content is still current.

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with flasks, food, glyphs etc (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and do not depend on the raid leader to teach you. You are able to take constructive criticism and learn by it. You are one that exhibits patience for progression as progression is not all about one shots. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact Lissanna (Lissanna#1777) or Ankzu (Ankzu#1382).
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde): We are looking for players who like to progress through content raiding 6 hours a week. All skilled players welcome.

Recruitment Needs:
Melee DPS - Low (1, pref w/ tank os)
Ranged DPS - High (2/3)
Healer - Medium (1)

Current Raid Progression:
3/10 H NH
10/10 N NH
3/3 H Trials of Valor
7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

Guild Philosophy: While we have a casual schedule, when it comes to progression we are serious and focused. Aiming to make the most of our 6 hours a week, we expect our members to know their classes and come to raids prepared. We are looking for players who enjoy having fun, but know when it's time to get serious and push content.

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM

Thanks!
Hey there,

If a server transfer becomes an option, then check us out :)

Saints of Exodar is looking for a few more raiders to complete our raid team. We raid on Friday 9pm - midnight CST & Sunday 6pm - 9pm CST. Instead of a long spam, here is a link to our info:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752469895#1

If you feel we could be a fit or have any questions, feel free to add any of us that I listed below:

Officer - Electrila#1912
Officer - Phrye#11735
Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863
GM - Fancia#1926 (on vacation Jan.29-Feb.4 with no WoW access)

Thanks!
Hey there! We may be a good fit for you! Il leave you a link to our recruitment thread http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748507139
We are a well established guild, with strong leadership. We are looking for people with a great attitude and a friendly personality to add to our family! Most of us have been playing since Vanilla. We have a pretty solid raid team (7/7 Norm, 7/7H EN Past content - 6/10 NH current) and raid 2 days a week, Sunday and Monday, starting at 5:30pm PST - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm-11:30pm EST) You seem to be a prime candidate for our guild and would love to have you on board! Check us out!

My Btag is Rampage0407#1784 if you wish to contact me directly!
Hey. I lead a heroic team on Thrall. We should talk. I added you on btag. #DROCK1209
WHOA RECRUITMENT
WHOA on US-Thrall is Recruiting!

RECRUITMENT NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS
Healers – Recruiting all classes in this category
Melee DPS- All classes
Ranged DPS- Hunters and Shadow Priests preferred but all welcome
• Minimum ilvl 870
• Be on US-Thrall (already there or transferred)
• Discord downloaded and in working order
• Gear Fully Enchanted and Gemed before Showing up to Raid
• 300k damage or above
• Willing to prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leaders
• Be on time for raid nights. Ideally 10 to 15 mins early to be invited and get to the raid site

OUR PROGRESSION
EN 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic
TOV 2/3 Normal
Nighthold 5/10 Normal

RAIDING SCHEDULE
Friday 11:00pm to 2:00am server (Eastern Time)
Saturday 11:00pm to 2:00am server (Eastern Time)

RAIDER PERKS
• Repairs will be available during raid times
• Pots and food will be provided during raid times
• Enchants and gems, etc. will be provided if mats are available in Guild Bank

SIDE ACTIVITES
• PVPers Welcome
• Always welcomes causal players to level and gear up
• Help with Mythic + and other content

Contact
seveatrem#1142
Hey pitta we could use all 3 of you, i added you to chat but here's our info in case I'm not on when u accept.

Info here----> https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749314797#1
Website here ----> http://wanderlust-guild.enjin.com/home
Hi! Functional (4/7M 3/3H 10/10N 4/10H) is recruiting reliable raiders to join our roster for heroic (eventually mythic) progression into Nighthold and beyond. We're very proud of our guild culture, which promotes a friendly and accepting environment that still downs bosses, catered towards working adults.

Raids are Mon/Wed/Thu 7-10pm PST

You can visit our website, or contact me in game.
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752530530#post-1

Rina#1568
Raid Times: 8 PM - 12 AM(midnight) CST Tues | Thurs

In addition to our normal 2 day raid week we use Sunday 8 PM - 12 AM (midnight) CST as an OPTIONAL normal/heroic cleanup night.

Loot system: Loot Council

Current Progression: 10/10N, 2/10H

High Priority Recruitment Needs

Shadow Priest
Holy Paladin
Warlock
Guardian Druid
Prot Pally
Prot Warrior

<Reagan Smash> was started by a group of friends who have been raiding together since 2005. In past raids/expansions we have taken part in several realm first boss kills/achievements such as;

Realm 1st - Heroic Lich King 25-man
Realm 1st - Heroic Ragnaros 10-man
Realm 1st - Heroic Madness of Deathwing 10-man

We take this raiding thing pretty serious, I think I even downloaded the PTR once. We are a fairly new guild that was created shortly after several other Stormreaver guilds exploded over the holiday season (RIP Thanksgiving/Xmas 2016). Discord can get fairly colorful at times, so if you are easily offended this guild is probably not the place for you. Come hang out and kill pixel monsters with us, who knows, you might even be the next person to ragequit the guild and the game because you didn't get the legendary you wanted!

Our primary goal is to maintain a competitive rate of progression on an 8 hour/week raid schedule. Our sights are set on top 50 US for 2 night(8 hour) guilds. In order to do this we expect our members to possess the following traits:

Near perfect attendance is required, no exceptions. We understand that life happens, but on a 2 day per week schedule we cannot afford excessive absenteeism/tardiness.

Show up prepared and with the right attitude. Once again we cannot afford to waste valuable raid time while we wait for people to acquire consumables, research boss fights, etc.; Things like that need to be done on your own time outside of raid.

Know your class and perform in a manner that reflects that. Mythic raiding is difficult. In order for us to kill bad guys in a timely manner we need everyone in the raid to be performing well so the bad guys die, not us. This includes min/maxing your gear by choosing the best gems/enchants/consumables available.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or apply on our extremely ugly website!

rsguild.enjin.com

GM: Deulon#1537
Officer/Loot Council: Holydiver#12445
Officer/Loot Council: Skar#1655
Officer/Loot Council: HMill#1377
Officer/Loot Council: Khazerx#1765
<Suspicious> on Garona is a new guild currently looking for raiders to join our ranks. Whether you're experienced or looking to start we may be the guild for you. We are fairly new but made up of people who love this game and want to have a good time progressing through content with each other. Having a good sense of humor is something we really look for in our recruits.

Currently Recruiting

All Classes and roles

So no matter what you are come apply!

Raid schedule
We will be raiding Saturday/Wednesday from 7pm server to 10pm. We may eventually add another day but that is to be determined.

On most nights you will find us running mythic+ dungeons or normal dungeons to help out our guildies.

Thank you for your time reading this and if <Suspicious> sounds like somewhere you could call home you can add me at BakaBob#11421 and we can chat more!
Hey man! I kinda of have the same story as you. Me and three real life friends made this guild and so far has been awesome. We've got a really good group. All classes are still open. And we are laid back. We still get a lot done but there's some friendly competition and joking that happens. We all focus up nicely to beat bosses. Currently at 8/10 N NH and 1/10 Heroic NH. We are Horde on kargath server. And would
Love you add you guys to our guild. Look at us Titanforged on Kargath. You will not be disappointed!
Hi,

Misfit Knights is a new guild on Thrall featuring former mythic raiders returning. We have raid times currently set for Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:00PM EST. if you would like more information please contact me Noraystra#1366
[US] Silvermoon - Alliance <Throw Em Over> We are a casual raiding guild looking to expand our roster for Nighthold with chill, fun individuals. We currently raid Wed & Thurs 8-11 pm EST for progression (NH 6/10N) and Sun 8-11 pm for AP farm/ alt runs (7/7H EN 3/3 HToV). We also do Mythic + throughout the week. We want people to fill dps and healer slots to clear content and eventually go into Mythics, but also at the end of the day just want a group of friends to chill with and play for the love of the game.
There is no formal application process just come hang out and see if you're a good fit. We use Team Speak for our day to day guild activities. Message me here or add me in game (Infafred#1343) if you are interested!
01/27/2017 10:21 AMPosted by Ðeo
Hey man! I kinda of have the same story as you. Me and three real life friends made this guild and so far has been awesome. We've got a really good group. All classes are still open. And we are laid back. We still get a lot done but there's some friendly competition and joking that happens. We all focus up nicely to beat bosses. Currently at 8/10 N NH and 1/10 Heroic NH. We are Horde on kargath server. And would
Love you add you guys to our guild. Look at us Titanforged on Kargath. You will not be disappointed!

I forgot to give you our Bnet. You can contact Tallyrand#1656 or myself at Boonezilla#11276
Hello! Fuzzie Wuzzie Ponies is a casual, friendly, fun, high-achieving mythic raid guild with the best damn name in the game . We raid for 7 hours a week on Sunday/Monday and cleared 10/10N 4/10H (1st week) NH and 7/7M in the Emerald Nightmare. We take pride in our calm, level-headed attitudes and efficient progression.

We're seeking dedicated raiders for core spots on our main raid team. Our most pressing needs are for a holy paladin and any flavor of ranged DPS. If you don't play one of those classes, though, no worries! Reach out to us anyway - we're always on the lookout for good people.

Reach out to me (millatime#1564) or our guild master and raid leader, Sath (miniweps#1306) if you have any questions about the guild. If you'd like to meet us, sign up for one of our casual Tuesday runs on OpenRaid (http://openraid.zergid.com/guilds/index/5990#events). If you want to apply to our mythic roster, submit an application on our website (http://fuzziewuzzieponies.enjin.com/recruitment).
Honestly, we could use all three of you guys.

We are <Forsaken Spirits>, an older well-established guild on US-Bloodhoof that formed shortly after WoW's release date in 2005. At our core we're a fairly tight group of friends and family that have grown together with the game over the years. Many of us have come and gone, taken breaks, and then returned with each new expansion. Most of us are in our late 20's and up. If you're familiar with Bloodhoof history, some of us are former Dark Twilight, Dark Nemesis, and Fury of War members. We are not super hardcore or super casual, but we are serious about clearing content and having fun together.

Current Progression: EN 7/7H ToV 1/3H NH 9/10N
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bloodhoof/Forsaken+Spirits

I know our progression may not look like much but we're trying to recruit more talent to push into and complete mythic. We've got the talent but not the numbers after losing some people after the holidays. Hopefully if you guys join us we will have enough to get in there and get it done.

Raid Times:
Tue-Thu-Sun 7:30p to 10:30p Eastern Time

If we sound like something you'd be interested in please feel free to message me in-game @ Alarius-Bloodhoof or via my tag Cutsman#1722.

We also have a Discord server you can visit us on @ http://discord.forsakenspirits.com/

I look forward to hearing from you!
<Doze One Guyz> @ Dalaran (Alliance) - is a new PvE guild of raiders with experience up to 10/10 Normal Nighthold looking to build a roster to take into Heroic and then Mythic.

What We Are Looking For

Anything! - If you have a beating heart that yearns for raiding and fun then for a limited time only we will take you. (Warning: Offer does not include a guaranteed spot in the raid. You must earn that.)

Our Goals

We are looking for members that are interested in doing high end-game content. Farming Mythic+, raiding through Heroic and pushing into Mythic, and creating a community of like minded players to work together towards these goals are some of the things that are important to us.

Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
8-11 pm server time

Recruitment

For recruitment you can contact either of our officers Fizzlebro (NinjaBorgCow#1859), or Zórk (Zvorakey#1998) and we will have a short interview to see if you are right for our guild.
Hey there!

[H] <Resistance> Hyjal

Talented players of any class/spec will be considered regardless of what this post states!
We believe in “bringing the player not the class”.

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear Nightbane for loot/mount and M+12 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves. We'll deplete and share that Maw+12!)

You can see from our boss kills, we have a core of skilled players looking to be highly efficient and excel in our limited raiding times.

That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

This is our current progression:

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Night Hold - 9/10H
Night Hold - 1/10M

Here is our raid days:

Wed - Optional Night, we usually run heroic or mythic content of current/previous tiers.
Fri - Main Night, Progression mythic content
Sat - Main Night, Progression mythic content

Our raid times are as follow:

Invites start at 6:45pm PST (9:45pm EST).
Raid starts at 7:00pm PST (10:00pm EST).
Raid ends at 10:00pm PST (1:00am EST).

We have current needs of:

HIGH: 2x Healers, Shaman preferred.
HIGH: 2x Ranged DPS. Anyone with 85+ Percentile Parses. Guaranteed Mythic spot @ 90+ parse w/high attendance
MEDIUM: 1x Tank. Must be expert at class and 7/7M or close to it

Interested or want more info?
Whisper/Add BTAG:

Seiton - Bear#1696
Namepending - Obscure#1328
Pookki - Ckbeast#1849