883 MW monk looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Need a guild that raids late. 8 pm pst is as early as I can raid

I am 13/13m from HFC with my guild finishing at around 150 us

I started playing again after a small hiatus from WoW in EN and have worked hard to gear my monk up to a viable healer!

I started raiding early into WoD adn moved my way up to be in top 100 us guild!

I wasn't happy with my class choice and rerolled back to my monk a month or so ago.

Here are some logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21735325/latest#metric=hps&bracket=10

I've got my item level up since then.
Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and pvping. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value loyalty, respect, and being awesome.

Stoic has two raid teams:

Wipes at 1% (1/10 Mythic) - This raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

We are currently looking to add a few members to our roster. Exceptional players of any spec and class are encouraged to apply. Our highest in-demand openings include:
  • Ranged dps (elemental shaman, moonkin, shadow priest, mage preferred)
  • Ranged dps with a healing off-spec

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Death Viper Assassins (8/10 Heroic) - This raid team is a great fit for skilled players that don't have as much time for raiding or as much raid experience. It has more flexible attendance expectations, and players don't have to spend as much time to eke out those last few percentages to optimize their play. This is not to say that this raid team isn't ambitious or successful in its own right! A positive attitude, good listening skills, and drive to improve are all important for this team’s members.

This team raids Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time), and is currently recruiting:
  • Ranged dps (especially hunters, mages)
  • A non-shaman, non-paladin healer

www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment

You can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386
Hi there please add me at Herc#1566 would love to chat with you!
<Cabal> 1/10M 7/7M is looking to add more skilled players to our ranks, we are currently recruiting a resto druid and DPS. We want to be as effective as possible with our short raid schedule.

Our days are:
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST
Thursday 8-11 CST

Loot: We use Loot Council to distribute loot. We will focus on gearing players that will make the most of the pieces (high performance & attendance). Loot is distributed using RCLoot Council.

What do we expect from you?: We expect you to bring your best effort to every raid. We only take 9 hours out of your week we expect you to be as well prepared for progression as possible. This includes researching fights beforehand and knowing the incoming patch changes that will affect your class / role.

Drama: We do not tolerate drama, we are here to focus on raiding not bull!@#$.

Contact info:
Mokosus#1733
Chacho#1784
Hello
We are looking for a few more quality people to fill out our raid team. Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 10:15pm – 1:15 am CST. I will link our recruitment thread and contact information below.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Bel#1747 or Chocolateone#1549.
Recruitment Thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753135693#1

Good Luck in your Search.
Forgot to mention I need a later night guild!
bumo
Hey!

We are 8/10 H looking for a great healer. We raid Sun. Mon. Tue. 830pm-12am cst.
Looking forward to talk with you!

Shawnzeh#1714
Intent - Kil'jaeden

Weekend night semi-hardcore raiding guild LF dps for mythic team! Kil'Jaeden Horde.

<Intent> 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 8/10 Heroic NH - FRI/SAT 9:00 PM- 1 AM PST. Looking for more 870+ dps and heals. Apply as [http://www.intent-guild.com] or AquietRiver#1375 to message me directly in game.

We are looking for DPS and Healers who are quick learners, aren't afraid to ask questions, are punctual when it comes to raid times, and are committed to the team!

Apply online but feel free to message me in game with any questions you might have!
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

1/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 1/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 5/10H, 7/7M, 2/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 5/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 4/10H, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 7 /10H, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 5/10N, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 6/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 7/10H, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - 5/10N (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
:0
<The Lightsworn> 7/7M - 3/3 H - 9/10H is looking for Heals and DPS. We are a mythic progression focused guild looking for solid raiders to help us push through Nighthold. Join our team today! Raid times Sat / Sun 7-11 (8-12 Eastern, 5-9 PST) Mon 9-11
Hello Hibanna,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE -CST) is looking to add a full time Mistweaver Monk to our Sun/Mon/Tue 7p-10p PST raid team. We run progression Nighthold (7/10 N) on Sun/Mon nights and farm Heroic EN on Tuesday nights to gear and obtain achievements. We would gladly help gear you if you are looking to add to a team oriented guild. We are a co-ed older group ranging in age from early 20's to mid 40's.

The link to our guild recruitment forum is: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753285652#1

It has all the detailed and sales pitch information about the guild. I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you in Discord if our raid days/times work for you. Please contact me on BNet @ Karlmic#1834 if you'd like to talk further.

Thanks and good luck in you search.
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 3/10M NH) US#101

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Sargeras, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Hey there! Sounds interesting... We're pushing our second mythic currently. Urgently need a dedicated healer.

Fearfulways(FFW) are always looking to expand our core roster with exceptional players! we are currently 7/7m EN and 2/3m ToV. 1/10M in NH too! FFW has huge history on the Argent Dawn server where we've conquered multiple realm first boss kills. If you're looking for a stable guild with cutting edge content clearing capabilities this is the place for you. here is our guild recruitment page:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753005121#1

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Fearfulways is our progress so far.

My tag if you want to have a chit-chat is Shen#1274.
Hello! Fuzzie Wuzzie Ponies is a semi casual, friendly, fun, high-achieving Mythic raiding guild with the best damn name in the game . We raid for 7 hours a week on Sunday/Monday and cleared 6/10H NH and 7/7M in the Emerald Nightmare. We take pride in our calm, level-headed attitudes and efficient progression.

We're seeking dedicated raiders for core spots on our main raid team. Our most pressing needs are for MW Monk , H Paladin, RShaman and any flavor of DPS. If you don't play one of those classes, though, no worries! Reach out to us anyway - we're always on the lookout for good people.

Reach out to me (millatime#1564) or our guild master and raid leader, Sath (miniweps#1306) if you have any questions about the guild. If you'd like to meet us, sign up for one of our casual Tuesday runs on OpenRaid (http://openraid.zergid.com/guilds/index/5990#events). If you want to apply to our mythic roster, submit an application on our website (http://fuzziewuzzieponies.enjin.com/recruitment).

We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey Hibanna! We'd love to add a MW to our healing mix. Core spot available. Our info is below, hope to hear from you!
--
Original vanilla launch-day guild looking for 3 or so additional players to bolster mythic team raiding roster.

Interested in mature, teamwork oriented individuals who can demonstrate they're serious about their gameplay. In turn you'll get a historic and stable guild, dedicated / hardworking raid leadership, and ample game play opportunities outside of raid (mythic +s, world pvp, etc).

Our team's current Legion raiding progress: 2/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV, 3/10 H NH
Loot style: EPGP, reset for Nighthold
Raiding times: Sun & Wed, 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Interested players pls contact Riveryn (Rylle#1168) or Malbrack (Malbrack#1839), and if possible pls fill out our brief app- it gives you more info about us too- at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7ejFIUVy8KDVL1vwBAH536AwTedvavdLlTLU-f4ndEsOQcw/viewform

Come roll through Nighthold with us!
Heya,

[H] <Resistance> Hyjal

US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
Wednesday 7PST is optional alt-raid. Usually do previous tier content.
Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M
Trials of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 1/10M
We strive for excellence, and continue to look for those sharing our goals.
(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).
If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling it's potential, wasting too much of your time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear Nightbane for loot/mount and M+12 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves. We'll deplete and share that Maw+12!)

That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.
Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
We believe in “bringing the player not the class”.
Interested or want more info?
Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • Bear#1696 (Myself)
  • Obscure#1328
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Proudmoore’s number one weekend guild Fri-Sat-Sun 7-11pm (PST).

We are recruiting all talented players, High need for ranged dps and heals.

We are not your typical guild! We have a strong alliance with other guilds that have a high respect for raiding. This alliance allows us to have a full community while still holding on to our individual identities.

We have a strong core group of seasoned raiders. We like to have fun while still achieving high progression by clearing on an efficient 3 night schedule.

We are looking for committed players with mythic experience. If you have raided semi-hardcore in the past but can no longer raid during the week, we are looking for YOU.

We also sell carry runs for all current content. Let us know if you have a special request

Please add Chael#1951, or Discord Stilken#2374