893 Feral Druid LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a Druid that's been playing Feral since TBC and as an Innervatebot back in vanilla and am looking for a guild that will be making its way through mythic Nighthold. Looking for a guild that has a mature atmosphere that has members that exist outside raid times. I'm not too concerned about faction but do need raid times that are 10 PM EST or later.
My Battle Tag is Leviathonlx#1820

Some logs from Nighthold:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22321399/latest/
Little bump before bed.
Hey if you are still up and want to talk, add timemage21#1453. I know the hours are a bit late but if this is your normal bed time it might work well for you :3

Something Saucey on US Dragonmaw is currently opening up recruiting for exceptional DPS. Primarily looking for 1-2 havoc DH and 2-3 ranged. The initial expectation is that you can maintain 600+k dps single target and follow mechanics well. We are not looking to carry or gear players up we are looking for experienced raiders in guilds falling apart or not meeting their needs. We run Tues,Wed,Sun from 11p-2A us pacific.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mug-thol/Something+Saucy
[US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST] 10/10H NH

<Carried>

We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

http://carried.wowhordes.com/

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.
Ouroboros - Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10H,3/10M

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8pm-12am PST
Wednesday & Thursday: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello! We currently have a need for strong DPS and have openings for feral druids. If you're looking for a well established late-night raiding guild that maintains a strong community both inside and outside of raids, we may be the guild you're looking for! Please add my btag Kyung#11645, or any of the other officers/recruiters' btags so we can chat some more!

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that has been around since WotLK. What
sets our guild apart from other Mythic guilds is our focus on maintaining a strong guild community while pushing for the Cutting Edge achievement on Mythic raid content. Many of our core raiders are busy professionals, so we understand the importance of raid and real-life balance.

Please feel free to contact any of the recruiters or officers below via Bnet if you have any questions, or submit an application on our guild website. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Recruiters:
Kyung: Kyung#11645
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Officers:
Keildia: Keildia#1396
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363
Therrien: Deemo#1918
02/22/2017 02:20 AMPosted by Synthini
Hey if you are still up and want to talk, add timemage21#1453. I know the hours are a bit late but if this is your normal bed time it might work well for you :3

Something Saucey on US Dragonmaw is currently opening up recruiting for exceptional DPS. Primarily looking for 1-2 havoc DH and 2-3 ranged. The initial expectation is that you can maintain 600+k dps single target and follow mechanics well. We are not looking to carry or gear players up we are looking for experienced raiders in guilds falling apart or not meeting their needs. We run Tues,Wed,Sun from 11p-2A us pacific.

Yea you're right on the raid times being good but your guild is probably a bit too ahead for me at the moment and I've yet to turn into a demon cat to be a havoc DH. Right now I would initially be a 'carry' that needs to 'gear up' in a sense and be near the bottom of your raid DPS given most your raid group has close to over 10 ilvls on me and my legendary luck has been crap. :p
Heya,

[H] <Resistance> Hyjal

US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We currently have a HIGH need for Ranged DPS(HUGE demand for Hunter and Priest)!!! Anyone with 85+ percentile parses are preferred!

Raid times:
Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
Wednesday 7PST is optional alt-raid. Usually do previous tier content.
Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M
Trials of Valor: 2/3M
Nighthold: 3/10M
We strive for excellence, and continue to look for those sharing our goals.
(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).
If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling it's potential, wasting too much of your time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear Nightbane for loot/mount and M+12 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves. We'll deplete and share that Maw+15!)

That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc

We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.
We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada.

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.
Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
We believe in “bringing the player not the class”.
Interested or want more info?
Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • Obscure#1328
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • It's fine, hope you go well on your search. If your problem is really just those few missing pieces, and likely a few extra levels in your weapon that's not hard to fix, especially if you are around outside raid times to run some +s with people. I'd even offer to see about getting you in a few, minus the faction difference :\

Also, ya minus the generic spam you don't have to hit the demon cat status, but you could easily get under the exceptional DPS, with a little effort

02/22/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Sabiras
    02/22/2017 02:20 AMPosted by Synthini

Yea you're right on the raid times being good but your guild is probably a bit too ahead for me at the moment and I've yet to turn into a demon cat to be a havoc DH. Right now I would initially be a 'carry' that needs to 'gear up' in a sense and be near the bottom of your raid DPS given most your raid group has close to over 10 ilvls on me and my legendary luck has been crap. :p
    It's fine, hope you go well on your search. If your problem is really just those few missing pieces, and likely a few extra levels in your weapon that's not hard to fix, especially if you are around outside raid times to run some +s with people. I'd even offer to see about getting you in a few, minus the faction difference :\

Also, ya minus the generic spam you don't have to hit the demon cat status, but you could easily get under the exceptional DPS, with a little effort

[quote]<span class="truncated">...</span>

I'd be tempted to take you up on your offer but in all honesty I think my gameplay would start to suffer about halfway through the raid times as I do start getting a bit tiredish by 4 AM my time usually. Thanks for the interest and willingness to give me a shot anyway and the fact that you did more than just copy and paste into the thread like many people usually do.
    Mid night bump.
    <Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 6/10M NH) US#96

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Mal'ganis, which is a PVP, Horde dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fallen victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the passing raiding tiers, but thrive during them.

=================================
    What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
    > Reliable and skilled players
    > A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
    > Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
    > Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
    > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
    > Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
    Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
    <Parcel Town> 7/7m 1/3m 3/10m, we are currently looking for like minded members to join our NH mythic team. Our team expects a high level of play and preparation for raids from each of our members. On our off nights we grind out mythic + and chill in discord, we're all generally pretty close and like raiding with each other.

Raid Times -
    Mon, Tues , Wed 9pm - 12am PST

Loot -
    Heroic and above is loot council

Recruitment -

High - Main Tank, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Frost DK

Medium - Mage, Warlock

If you any question or wish to speak with me -
    MezzoLegato#1410

Or apply here @
    https://parceltown.wixsite.com/apply
    One Last Pull
    Alliance - Proudmoore - Late Night

About Us
    We're a late night progression guild looking for chill people to raid with. Progression is our focus, but we're not overly bossy/pushy. That being said spots are competitive, which we base off of performance (both mechanically and logs).

Progression
    3/10 M Nighthold

Raid times
    We're scheduled to raid
    Tuesday: 9:45p-12:30a Server time (PST)
    Wednesday: 9:45p-12:30a Server time (PST)
    Monday: 9:45p-12:30a Server time (PST)

Recruiting
    No spot is guaranteed. All applicants (loose term) will trial to observe their performance and we'll go from there. These lists are what we are currently accepting, not what we exactly need- so if your class/spec isn't listed we're probably full on that already.

Currently looking for:

DPS Priority Recruiting
    Mage (Any Spec)
    Rogue (Any Spec)

DPS Recruiting
    Elemental Shaman
    Frost Death Knight
    Unholy Death Knight
    Balance Druid
    Feral Druid

Please have logs ready when you whisper an officer. We will use those to evaluate your prior experience.

Add Drezak#1260, Mihiela#1639, Kronic#1898, LTW#1170, or CanisMajoris#1689 for any questions
    Bump
    Another mid night bump.
    <Exiles of Avalon> of Stormrage is looking for progression raiders!
    We are currently 9/10H, Guldan at 8%!
    Raid times are Friday and Saturday Midnight EST - 3AM EST (11pm-2am CST).
    We are an 18+ guild focusing on full clearing mythic while still having a life, and having fun while we raid. Our community is very active, especially in the evenings and late nights.

Currently we are recruiting:

• All DPS
  • A tank
  • Add me on btag Twitch#1205 for more info and to apply!