892 Fire Mage looking for raiding guild.

Barthilas
Hey,
I am looking for a raiding guild that raids any time besides Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights server time.

As Monday and Thursday seem to be the main raids times for most guilds, if you know any guild that doesn't raid these nights please let me know.
Hey there Novum raids on Wednesday and Sunday 7.30-10.30. Our current prog is 3/10h is you are interested in knowing more please feel free to add binni#1788
HHM blue team, 3/10M

Add me for a chat if you want
Hermit#1986 bnet
Hermit#5275 Discord (preferred, just send a msg)
Hey there bud

Currently a 10/10H Raid team for a mythic guild we are the second team, we are looking for ranged dps if that interests you! so we can push into mythic!

We raid from 7pm St till 10pm ST weds/fri/sun
which is 5pm-8pm GMT8 time :) (Perth)

hmu on Skargrim#1387 if you wanna chat! we are on Barth and horde :)

Thanks!
02/22/2017 06:48 AMPosted by Shadowzeal
Hey,
I am looking for a raiding guild that raids any time besides Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights server time.

As Monday and Thursday seem to be the main raids times for most guilds, if you know any guild that doesn't raid these nights please let me know.

Hey Shadowzeal, I’m Shara the gm of <Zero Empathy> 7/7M 10/10H 3/10M and we are recruiting reliable players for our core team. Our raid times/days are wed, thurs, mon 7pmST-10pm. We are about being efficient in our raiding hours while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We also have an active mythic plus community inside the guild that is growing and a second raiding team (10/10H) that raids on wed, fri, sun 7pmST- 10pm If this interests you contact myself or my officer at:
GM/RL-Shara#1861
Officer-elusive#6314
Here is more information about us:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752875200?page=1
Our Website: http://zero-empathy.gamerlaunch.com/
Thanks, Have a wonderful day :)
Hey there bud

Currently a 10/10H Raid team for a mythic guild we are the second team, we are looking for ranged dps if that interests you! so we can push into mythic!

We raid from 7pm St till 10pm ST weds/fri/sun
which is 5pm-8pm GMT8 time :) (Perth)

hmu on Skargrim#1387 if you wanna chat! we are on Barth and horde :)

Thanks!