[H]New Player seeking guild

Guild Recruitment
I just started back after 7 years of inactivity. I didnt get very far, and wasnt able to learn the game properly. I am looking for a group of people who would be willing to assist me in leveling my characters quickly (I would of course have a main) and then run dungeons, raids, end game content, etc.

I look forward to playing with you!

Thanks!
Hi Bezlek,

Welcome back to WoW, am sure so many things have changed since you last played and I think we could be the guild that may help you find your feet again. Although not many of us are currently levelling alts under 100, the majority of us are always more than willing to help where and when we can.

Have a look at the links below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753349968
Active website: www.Grumpy-old-farts.com

And add any of the following Btags if any of the above may interest you:

Btag Contacts:

Goldy#1744 (Deconflictor, RL)
HnH#1171 (Tazz, Co-GM)
Pollixx#1880 (Pollixx, recruitment officer)

Thank you for considering us
~ Foreva ✌(◕‿-)✌
I also have a level 100 Priest I am currently learning how to use as well. (If that makes any difference.)
Hi Bezlek,

Welcome back, many things have changed since you last played and I think our guild could help you as many of us level alts. We will be more than willing to help you gear up and help with any questions you may have as well. We are always more than willing to help where and when we can.

If this sounds like a guild you could become part of then join us by contacting Ruffen, Tanastira or add Sôraka (#foretold1857).
Hey Bezlek,

<Vicious Intent> is a New Guild on the Dalaran Server. We are finalizing out Roaster for Nighthold and are recruiting all Classes/Specs.

Our Core has a lot of experience in the game, and we pride ourselves on helping other achieve their potential.

I'll leave our Recruitment Post with our Contact Info and Raid Times below:

Vicious Intent is a Horde Side, Casual Schedule Guild, on the Dalaran (PvE) Server. It is a New Incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm Raiding Guild, led by the same GM and Officer crew.

Our Leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and our Core group has been together since the original Karazhan.

Our Guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

We are currently looking for mature individuals to fill out our roster.

We will be raiding Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. I also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, Gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even cancel raids then allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise it's Principles for short term Progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider, who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a Guild in it’s formative stages, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message:

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070
Porcelayna - Officer - BNet: Zarine#11228 Discord: Ghorrka#2498
Daxisil - Officer - BNet: Daxisil#1410 Discord: Daxisil#6135