Please Stop Sending Me to Dungeons!

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
Yay! New archaeology quests /grind /grind /grind.........****! Finish it in a dungeon.

Just stop it.
Then just don't do it.
02/02/2017 10:35 PMPosted by Shirt
Then just don't do it.

but.... something something forced!!

Clearly lots of bad stuff is going to happen if people don't do these quests.
I just did it and it went so fast because we had 3 ridonculously geared hunters melting trash and bosses.

The healer was crying because he wanted all his groups to go that fast.
Then just don't do it.

I miss being the one telling people that.

Turns out it's not as much fun being on the side that's unhappy.
Likely OP, that is now the direction for WOW so might as well get used to the *new game, easier for Blizzard to corral all players into playing per "requirements".
Oh boy, a simple, easy and quick dungeon. What travesty.
Reward is artifact power which is 250k at 25 Ak which really isn't a big deal

But yeah i don't like the way this expansion has gone for professions either
Are you actually complaining about having to complete one dungeon for a quest? Man oh man.

Granted, professions suck as a whole this xpac. But this is a really pointless complaint.
This is the extent of how casual dominant the forums are. Few come here to learn anything or improve their game, people are just here to whine.
02/02/2017 10:47 PMPosted by Nobully
Then just don't do it.

but.... something something forced!!

Clearly lots of bad stuff is going to happen if people don't do these quests.

This lol
god forbid you have to play the game or something, and then they complain theres nothing to do in the entire game in 2-3 months after they don't do pve or pvp.
They're boring, imo. I'd prefer to quest it out.
You're a rogue, just stealth through and solo shade for the drop...
02/02/2017 10:26 PMPosted by Phitz
Yay! New archaeology quests /grind /grind /grind.........****! Finish it in a dungeon.

Just stop it.

I leave all my alts (12 each class, almost all 110) with out a single dungeon quest finished, this way if they ever look as to why my sub ran out, maybe just maybe they will get a clue...very doubtful, but it's a hope.
Just playin alts til pvp comes back to life...da !@@%#!! i need to make alts on new servers soon.
I'd read in some other thread awhile back about the DK starting zone and order hall quests.
They sounded interesting so I brought my DK up and finally got frostmourne. Took forever but that was my fault as I kept leaving the instance just before I finished it so I had to do it all over again.

Anyway, that's something to do that's a bit different. Gives you a bit more story from another perspective anyway.

I figure there's at least another year or so before there's a new expac so I have a lot of time to level up my professions.
I have 8 soul frags on my DH and 6 on this rogue, I think. I may never finish Illidans' storyline.
02/03/2017 01:37 AMPosted by Torr
I leave all my alts (12 each class, almost all 110) with out a single dungeon quest finished, this way if they ever look as to why my sub ran out, maybe just maybe they will get a clue...very doubtful, but it's a hope.
Just playin alts til pvp comes back to life...da !@@%#!! i need to make alts on new servers soon.

Bloodhoof and Duskwood are connected so you might want to consider Duskwood for you new alts...
This week's archaeology quest was crap anyway. I find an ancient book from Argus and the stupid fat dwarf won't even let me read it. Going to go punt his fat butt off of Dalaran.
Well I'm glad this issue about forcing a play style on us has been raised again. After many years of playing and loving WoW I have cancelled - yep let the down votes begin. The Devs and Designers have done something that actually did me a big favor - I have gone back to DAOC. Yes it's a bit dated but my goodness the RvR ( pvp ) is alive and still great fun. The battlegrounds are cool and the frontiers buzzing most of the time, unlike the mess that is WoW pvp. Anyway, when asked on cancelling what my reasons were I said : Taking away and making an issue of flight. Forcing us into dungeons just to progress anything. Killing guilds and grouping, and destroying what was once a vast and wonderland land - sad. I don't regret the time I spent in WoW, I made good friends that I still have years later, and of course many people are ok with the direction the game is heading, but for me I gonna go kill some Hibs and Mids. Take care guys and thanks for all the fun in the past :-)
I got lucky with my group on this one. Several of us old farts, actually ended up in several via Dungeon Finder finishing off various prof quests, order hall, etc together. Nice mannerly run throughs and this one finished off Bran's archaeology achievement for me. Like Adelphie though, would have been nice to have got to read the damn book....
I'd just be happy for an opportunity to teleport back to the beginning of the dungeon without getting teleported out of it. I want to do my alchemy quest after everything's died, on my own, without taking time out of a dungeon run to do it. But I can't teleport back to the beginning and sneak over to where I need to in Legion dungeons.