[A] 900il Warlock LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

I play all 3 warlock specs and am looking for an Alliance raiding guild to push Mythic with.

I am available all days of the week, but prefer a weeknight raiding guild. I am available from 7:00pm to 11:00pm EST

EXPERIENCE
Nighthold: 10/10 Normal, Heroic
TOV: 3/3 Normal, Heroic
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, Heroic, Mythic

I have been Mythic level raiding since Pandaria. I have fully cleared Mythic, with Cutting Edge: TOT, SOO, HFC, and EN. With some mythic bosses in Highmaul and BRF.

WEAPON
Destro - 35
Affl - 37
Demo - 35

LOGS
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14876959/latest/

I am actively leveling my weapons to the best of my ability and running mythic + each week for the weekly chest, gear and AP.

I am looking for a dedicated guild to competitively push mythic bosses with. I am also looking for a guild who is active in and outside of raid.

Looking forward to hearing from your guild! :)

#Khromah1755
Reanimation [Alliance]- US Greymane
Currently 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3H ToV, 10/10H Nighthold and looking to get a couple more people for our Mythic raid team.

Raid times are Mon and Wed 7-11:00CST

Classes we Need:
Ranged DPS

(If you play something not listed, message me and we can still chat. Those are the preferred classes but open to other possibilities)

About Us:
Our core has been raiding since BC under several names. We offer a fun, adult and progression oriented atmosphere while still allowing our raiders to have a life outside of WoW. Most of us are in our late 20's early 30's so we know how important personal responsibilities are. That being said, we DO expect our raiders to be in raid, on time and maintain at least 90% attendance. We run tons of Mythic+ outside of raids, have an optional Alt run on Saturdays and are generally a pretty active guild.

We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared with food, flasks, knowing strat we are using etc. Because we only raid 2 nights each week, we want to make the most of those 8 hours.

We raid/hang out in Discord for communication

Meiling#1860 to chat more
Hey there,

We are looking for a Lock! I know the times are about 30 minutes later than you asked. but if you are flexible add me!

5 yr guild -We are 4/10M -- past 7/7M 2/3TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday Thursday Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times work for you, we should chat

my Btag is Falux#1649
if i happen to be in class or something our site is www.rude-awakening.shivtr.com
<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 5/10M NH) US#83

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Mal'ganis, which is a PVP, Horde dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
If you change your mind and are open for a morning raiding guild, hit us up!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753189819#1
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Legion has launched and Illidan is returning. Prior to taking on Nighthold and Gul’dan, Team Onslaught of <Eternal Kingdom> on the US Proudmoore server took on Xavius in Emerald Nightmare and won. Now we look towards Elisande and Gul'dan. Team Onslaught is planning on being its own force of nature as we become a fierce destructive attack on those that have destroyed Suramar.
    To accomplish this destiny, we will be raiding on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm-8pm pst (8pm – 11pm est).

Our team is currently in need of:
    Tanks: 0
    - None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players
    Healers: 0
    - None at this time but willing to consider exceptional players
    Melee Dps: 1
    - Willing to consider the following specs though:
    - Demon Hunter
    - Dps Death Knight
    Ranged Dps: 2
    - Considering the following specs:
    - Mage
    - Shadow Priest
    - Balance Druid

About Kingdom Gaming and [Insert team name]:
    Kingdom Gaming offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: http://www.kingdom-gaming.net/about/
    If our raid time does not meet your needs, KG offers many opportunities for raiding that you can review here: http://bit.ly/KGTeams .Come check out our wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community.
    Beyond raiding, we offer legacy runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to or do stuff with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Rage-holics need not apply.

About you:
    You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and/or mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you are expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables.

Come check out the guild and my team at http://www.kingdom-gaming.net/ . For additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    -Majestas
    Shayyana#1399
    Hey Kromah!

We would LOVE to add a warlock to our team!

<Derogatory> is a TWO DAY raiding guild on Sargeras -Alliance that takes slaying internet dragons seriously within a tight knit drama free environment. We aim to establish a community of like minded players that want to bridge the gap between clearing end game content prior to new content release and having fun. People make mistakes, we want to be able to laugh at those mistakes---then correct them.

What We Have to Offer
    - An adult atmosphere with a family feel where people don't take themselves seriously, but know when to be serious.
    - A positive and constructive environment where players are always working toward improving themselves and those around them.
    - A growing community of players that enjoy all facets of the game.
    - An active late night community

Our Schedule
    Wednesday 8 pm - 11 pm Est
    Thursday 8 pm - 11 pm Est

If you have any questions, feel free to add:

Misused#11936 (GM)
    Kotonashi#1382

Or visit our website at http://wearederogatory.enjin.com/home
    Still searching :)
    UR DOING ME A FRIGHTEN is recruiting a Melee and Ranged DPS for Mythic progression!

We are on Stormrage Alliance

Raid Times: Thursday/Sunday 7:30-11PM EST

Loot System: Currently Rolls / passing to people who need. Come Nighthold we will be doing a Loot Council for progression.

Current Progression: 10/10h

What we are currently Recruiting:
    Ranged Dps and Healer

What you can expect from us:

* We are at the core a social raiding guild. Our goal is for everyone to enjoy the content as well as the people they are playing with while progressing on bosses.

* As such we do NOT require alts and have a more laid back attitude during raids.

* You will not be auto benched for messing up a mechanic. We’ll work with people to help improve, give criticism, go over logs etc.

* We provide repair gold, you provide your own flasks, pots, and food.

* You will NOT be required to play any certain spec. If you enjoy something and perform adequate on it that’s all we ask. You’ll be around longer and play better on a spec/class you enjoy over what’s 3-4% “Better” in the current tier.

* A laid back social group that does more than shows up to raid night and is offline the rest of the week. A lot of us play other games together as well! We encourage you to be apart of the group and make friends.

What we expect from our members (hopefully, this will include you):

* Progression mind-set. We expect members to improve ilvl, AP, and skill/knowledge both in and outside of raids - in groups with guildies preferably but on their own if needed.

* Positive Group-Oriented Attitude. We do not tolerate toxicity or selfish attitudes.

* Pots, Flask, and Food.

* Attendance. We're adults, and we understand life gets in the way. But on the same hand, we're adults, and we can plan ahead. Let us know ahead of time if you won't be able to make it. Too many missed raids (especially without warning or reason) will result in de-prioritising you for gear and may even result in a loss of your spot on our roster.

If we sound like a good fit for you - feel free to fill out an application over at http://udmaf.gamerlaunch.com/ - any specific questions feel free to let me know!

Thank you.
    Bump
    Hey Khromah! If you change your mind about faction switching and could push your times a bit longer, we have an immediate opening for a DPS in our core roster. <Titanforged Chromosomes> on Area 52 is 7/7M EN, 2/3H ToV & 3/10M NH.

Raiding Schedule: - Tue/Thu 10PM-1AM EST (Server time) - [Optional] Wed 10PM-1AM EST for optional heroic night!

Here's the guild spam link if interested: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749767552?page=1

Contact Hajari#1287 or Zuvassin#1641 with any questions. :) You can also sign up @ http://tfc-guild.enjin.com/ and fill out the app. Would be great to hear from you!
    Riot-Sargeras-Alliance

9/10 H Nighthold
    10/10 N Nighthold
    4/7M Emerald Nightmare
    2/3H Trial of Valor

Raid Days: T/W/Th 8-11pm server (CST)
    Loot: EPGP
    Comms: Mumble

What we are looking for:
    -Strong individuals or group of players who understand working together as a team and not just themselves
    -Have a good understanding of their class and specs
    -Be prepared each raid night with understanding of fights
    -Have a working headset with ability to communicate
    -Have trust in co-guild members in their abilities as they will trust in you
    -Have a positive attitude
    -Be Raid Ready Food,Flask,Pots....proper enchants/gems

What you can expect from us:
    -A long term and stable environment
    -Willingness to help out each individual inside and outside of raid
    -A fun and active social community
    -Willingness to adapt to and change to better as a whole
    -Core players and Raid Lead with years of raiding at high end experience

Recruitment Needs:

All spots are open at this moment

Feel free to message me with any questions- xcirus#1428
    Guild Name: Bedlam
    GM: Morrie#1378
    Backup contacts if GM offline: Skuzal#1951, Rothulian#1762
    Realm: US-Hyjal (PvE)
    Faction: Horde
    Current Progression | 7/7M | 1/10M
    Schedule: Wed, Thurs, Fri, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST.

Recruiting:
    3 -5 : Ranged DPS
    1-2 : Healers - Prefer at least 1 shaman.

If you're a solid melee dps, we would still absolutely consider you. So if interested feel free to contact us.

History:
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Bedlam

Core members have been around since WotLK. We've always attempted to complete "Cutting Edge" (mythic version) as attendance allows. That will continue and will not change, we simply need some bodies.
    Bump ^
    ^
    ^
    Hi. Libertas may be a good fit for you. Our guild was established in 2010 by friends who have been raiding since vanilla who wanted to create a raid environment that is respectful and fun but still geared toward progression. We are alliance on Stormrage.

We run two raid groups - a progression group that is heroic/mythic and the other that is normal/heroic. Both groups run two nights a week.

Heroic/Mythic team - tues/thurs 8:45 - 11:45 PM EST
    Normal/heroic team - tues/thurs 7:30 - 10:00 PM EST

The heroic/mythic team is currently recruiting dps for core positions to start mythic nighthold shortly. The plan is to continue to do heroic clears each week while we start working on mythic.

The guild is also very active in mythic +, alt raids and PvP.

If you think we sound like the home for you, feel free to contact me (btag savory#1773). You can see more about us at our website libertas.wowlaunch.com. Or contact any guildie in game and they will point you in the right direction.

Good luck with your search!
    ^
    Still looking :)